We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Fuma Options

Darkbb
#1 Posted : 8/23/2009 10:42:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I want to try an MAO'I with my next dose.

I plan on buying some Shereded Yellow Caapi w/ my mimosa.

But I would rather smoke the freebase after I drink the tea I plan to make w/ the Caapi.

I'm really excited. What would this route of admission be called. Have you done it?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

soulfood
#2 Posted : 8/24/2009 12:23:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I hear it's very nice.

Have you drank caapi before? I could never justify it for smoking so I always used crude harmalas extracted from syrian rue sublingually.

I did read a very positive report here recently on a similar thing to what you want to try.

Darkbb
#3 Posted : 8/24/2009 12:40:08 AM
DMT-Nexus member

No as far as I know I've never purposefully ingested an MAOI in my life.

But its something that's been on my mind lately. I think I'm ready for it.

Darkbb
#4 Posted : 8/31/2009 6:51:14 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Anybody. I'm just wondering if the effects creep up on me like they would If I swallowed a cap of dmt or do they hit me like smoked dmt and last for a while? I just want to know what to expect so I can prepare myself.

kungpow
#5 Posted : 8/31/2009 8:54:49 PM

Brandon

I have never taken an MAOI before a smoked session, but I have read about people doing with great success. Have you ever smoked changa? I am sure that it would be somewhat similar, but you will have a higher MAOI dose with the caapi tea than you would if you were to smoke changa. My main smoking method is with changa and it is great. I have noticed that when I smoke changa the effects seem to come a bit slower, but still pretty quick. Not as slow as pharma, but not as fast as straight dmt.