We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hi Everyone. Options

Trippin83
#1 Posted : 7/22/2016 1:21:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm a new member here, and making my first post.

I recently had my first DMT experience and it gave new meaning to the word WOW. So, basically I am here to learn more as I would like to explore further and make a few like minded friends along the way.

I'm looking forward to speaking with you all and learning from you.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

DmnStr8
#2 Posted : 7/23/2016 12:53:17 AM

Come what may

Welcome!

Tell us about your first DMT experience.

Glad to have you here!

Peace.
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Trippin83
#3 Posted : 7/23/2016 4:31:51 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi DmnStr8, thanks your replying and your request to hear about my first DMT experience. To be honest, I've actually been wanting to write it down. I guess here is the perfect place for it.

My first experience

After much research and learning about this, both online and from active users who I know, I finally decided to take the plunge. After spending the day preparing for this experience through meditation, drinking green tea and ensuring that I was in the right state of mind. I decided it was time.

My "watcher" sat beside me as I lit the pipe and took in my first breath, struggling not to cough I managed to hold it in before going for a second toke. The effects were instant, I struggled to pass the pipe off before laying down on my bed and closing my eyes. The initial feeling was overwhelming, almost as if a USB cord had been plugged directly into my consciousness on one end and the other end plugged directly into the fabric of the universe. I did the only thing I could do, which was focus on my breath, relax and embrace the experience.

I can honestly say at this point, it did not matter how much reading and knowledge I had gained on this medicine, no explanations, descriptions could have done what I was experiencing justice. Instantly I was elsewhere with an array of geometrical earthly colored tile patterns moving from the outside of my field of vision from every direction before merging in the middle as if meshing into one. Finally, I moved through the tiles and into a space where a new set of visuals of a vibrant neon blue in a series of straight lines forming curves on all sides of my field of vision creating a long tunnel to pass through, or maybe it passed over me, at this point it was hard to distinguish weather it was me moving or space moving around me.

At the end to the blue tunnel I ended up in a place of darkness, a pure black setting where Three Moai (Easter Island like head statues) floated before me, their features white, with big wide smiles as they rocked back and forth in a jovial manner. I felt safe with them, almost as if they were there to watch over me on this journey. Funnily enough, they did stay with me until the end of the trip. Eventually they moved to the background, always remaining in sight as Two new entities emerged. One a female with silhouette of flames which danced off her figure. The other a burning while/blue male lanky figure, with a pointy bone like crown on his head, I almost had the feeling that they were Gods. I tried to communicate in words with both entities, yet fell short. The English language was unusable, even if it was I didn't have the ability to use words, each time I tried to say something, my mind fell blank... I finally understood what "communicating" through feelings meant in this universe. Which was unbelievably frustrating.

The female entity maintained extremely close to me throughout this time, constantly swimming/floating around me in and out of my field of vision. At one point running her firey hand over my face. Even when out of sight I could feel her warmth. The male entity sat further back occasionally looking over and smiling before going back to whatever he was looking at/gazing at. When I would try to give him my attention the female entity would pull my attention back over to her. At this point I was overran by every emotion and feeling in the spectrum.

Just as quickly as I was blasted into hyperspace, I was blasted out. I opened my eyes and was still experiencing visuals in the real word for another minute before returning to normal. I sat on my bed with a smile from ear trying to make sense of the past few hours (Which was actually only about 12 minutes in the real world) as my excited watcher asked me 101 questions about the experience.

After the trip was over, I felt amazing... I had extremely high levels of energy and a smile from ear to ear. In the days that followed I have noticed that all the worries and "unnecessary junk" that we all hold onto in life seem to have been "purged" or no longer matter. Things that would have annoyed me in the past no longer do, and everything seems to be more manageable, which is allowing me to focus on the important things in life.

All in all, this was a amazing experience and I am looking forward to exploring and learning more in the future.

Has anyone had similar experiences like that? If so I'd love to hear about them.

Spaced Out 2
#4 Posted : 7/24/2016 11:00:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice report, thanks for sharing.

Sounded like a good first trip that went pretty smoothly.

Welcome to the nexus friendBig grin

Peace

Trippin83
#5 Posted : 7/26/2016 1:21:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi Spaced,

No worries, I'm glad that I wrote it down, here seems like the best place to put that experience.

All went very smoothly for my first experience and I am planning/looking forward to doing another soon.