We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV234
<3 acid Options

Ufostrahlen
#61 Posted : 7/18/2016 6:16:04 PM

xͭ͆͝͏̮͔̜t̟̬̦̣̟͉͈̞̝ͣͫ͞,̡̼̭̘̙̜ͧ̆̀̔ͮ́ͯͯt̢̘̬͓͕̬́ͪ̽́s̢̜̠̬̘͖̠͕ͫ͗̾͋͒̃͛̚͞ͅ

entheogenic-gnosis wrote:
I’m referring, as you probably anticipate to the World Wide Web and the Internet.
-terence mckenna

True that, but without Public-key cryptography (1976), PGP (1990?), Bitcoin tumblers (2011?), TOR (200x?) and darknet markets in Russia (2014?) 40M hits and the internet means nothing, since you now got a huge distribution problem. And you need the average Joe to get access to these kind of technology. GnuPG gives me a head scratch all the time (worst ergonomic software by far). And I doubt the average Pokemon Go player can maintain a Linux distribution to keep the NSA at bay.

So the loaded gun at society isn't so loaded after all. And I think the game shouldn't be played violently at all. The stealth approach is most prudent I think.

Edit: I think the currently loaded gun at society are the RCs, I'm only aware of analogue/blanket bans in the UK and the US. Everywhere else they are pretty much legal with the occasional ban of a too popular RC.
Internet Security: PsilocybeChild's Internet Security Walk-Through(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)
Search the Nexus with disconnect.me (anonymous Google search) by adding "site:dmt-nexus.me" (w/o the ") to your search.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

entheogenic-gnosis
#62 Posted : 7/25/2016 5:22:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

If you review the statistics it shows LSD use has drastically dropped, and is continuing to drop, it's been all down hill from the late 70s, there were a few spikes here and there, in the late 90s things looked like they were improving, statistics showing first time LSD use were way up, but then dropped again, and have been consistently falling ever since...

Again, the use of psilocybe fungi, DMT, mescaline cacti and research chemicals is fairly popular, but it's still for a fairly small group of individuals.

I look at these stiff politicians screaming slogans and proposing actions on the global stage, and I always think "I would be much more comfortable if this person would take a psychedelic compound" ...but then again, deep thinkers are rarely politicians...Though psychedelics do tend to bring out the "deep thinker" in all of us...psychedelics also promote a set of ethics that are essential for any politician, there's a degree of empathy that comes with seeing the human race as "all one", and a degree of psychological introspection that tends to expose selfish and mindful actions for what they are...

I look at the violence on global scale, and I see how miserable and fearful most people are, there's a massive imbalance in the human collective consciousness, and at times where people are striving for political and cultural reformation and change, it's so easy to become driven by emotions, or have our ego cloud our actions and responses, we need psychedelic ethics guiding us, it needs to be a revolution founded on peace, and love, and happiness, guided by compassion and empathy for one another and for our planet, and most of all it must be lead by happy, creative people, with a genuine love for life, and psychedelic people tend to maintain just such an outlook and energy. when LSD makes an appearance on these political scenes it can act as an energizing and transformative agent...

The 60s had an intellectual revolution occurring simultaneously with the psychedelic revolution, there were kids in college getting a real education, reading the classic philosophers, the beat writers, works on politics, on art, they were reading poets and works of intellectuals of all kinds...simultaneously they were exposed to LSD and a very active political scene...

Part of the problem was letting the media categorize them as "hippies" with a uniform image and cookie-cutter philosophy, when in reality it was a revolution of true individuals and free-thinkers, it was about destroying uniformity in thought and image, about feeding into your individuality regardless of what anybody had to say about it...

Modern colleges don't give you the type of education you were able to get back then, modern colleges are more or less trade schools, you earn your degree, you learn your skill, but thats about it...

...regardless

LSD a loaded gun, but not in the sense that you think, it's loaded to blow away all of cultures illusions, delusions, arrogance, and assumptions...a good deal of society would literally dissolve in acid, but dinosaurs will die, it would be dissolving obsolete aspects of culture which have been preventing our progress and evolution.

RCs are still generally products of an "in the know" crowd, they rarely spill very far out of social circles which are already "turned on", most people here a long chemical name or a series of letters and numbers applied to.a compound and say "no way!", it's the people who understand analogues and their chemistry who are generally ingesting them.

Quote:
A single skilled chemist, in a small apartment, with about $40,000 worth of equipment, in a single long weekend, can produce forty to sixty million hits of a drug. Forty to sixty *million* hits! This is a loaded gun at the head of society. Now I wrote a book on growing mushrooms, and years ago grew mushrooms quite a bit. And I can tell you, an absolutely dedicated mushroom grower, working his ass off for six months, can produce maybe four or five thousand hits of mushrooms. In other words, it's entirely a neighborhood phenomenon. It doesn't affect the dials that measure the fate of society. But you produce forty to sixty million hits of a drug, you have entered the realm of global politics. You now probably have more power -- you and your friends probably now have more power to affect the fate of the world than, let's say, the government of Switzerland. Well, no, not Switzerland, they have the banks. But -- the government of Finland, let's say. You have just shoved Finland out of the way and taken your place in the hierarchy. So no government would put up with that for a moment.
-mckenna

Again, LSD has many advantages,

Quote:
We didn’t realize that every righteous crusade in history has marched into the waiting jaws of its oppressors. -terence mckenna

This is what happened in the 1960s, the revolution may have been naive in the sense that they were totally underestimating what they were up against, and how it would be handled...

If LSD ever does get a second chance, it shouldn't be taken prematurely, many things would need to be handled differently, nobody wants a repeat of the 1960s, but everybody is longing for an intellectual.revolution, political change and reform, and due to the increasing gloom and negativity looming in the mass consciousness, and explosion of divine ecstasy, Entheogenic introspection, life, color, life , and happiness is exactly what is needed.

Any psychedelic could preform the task, but with so many people needing exposure, LSD is the clear choice...

Most if this post was rambling, sorry about that, I apologize if it was poorly written or if the concepts did not quite pan out... several distractions, hash, and a need for sleep no dobt affected the quality of this post..

-eg

entheogenic-gnosis
#63 Posted : 7/25/2016 5:22:49 PM
DMT-Nexus member

LSD use has dropped and is steadily declining...

-eg
entheogenic-gnosis attached the following image(s):
figure56.gif (15kb) downloaded 245 time(s).

hixidom
#64 Posted : 8/1/2016 3:13:37 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm surprised that 8th graders are using acid. Anyways, it's still a sad chart. LSD has the potential to be such a strong positive force for mankind...
Every day I am thankful that I was introduced to psychedelic drugs.

entheogenic-gnosis
#65 Posted : 8/1/2016 6:28:38 PM
DMT-Nexus member

hixidom wrote:
I'm surprised that 8th graders are using acid. Anyways, it's still a sad chart. LSD has the potential to be such a strong positive force for mankind...

Yeah, that's too young, but 8th graders use was the absolute lowest, which should be expected.

I was around 21 years old the first time I took LSD, I had experience with other psychedelics, but didn't manage to obtain confirmed legitimate D-lysergic acid diethylamide until my early 20s, though in the end I think this was a good thing, I was able to obtain so much more from the experience due to the knowledge and wisdom which I had accumulated over the years, but which was largely absent during my youth, age and wisdom actually enriched the experience.

And while I still maintain my grandiose dreams of making the psychedelic experience available FOR FREE to anybody who wants it, there would still be obvious limitations, and of coarse "any body who wants it" only applies to adults.

...those charts also depict the declining influence psychedelics are having on culture, these days most people only "know" about LSD and other psychedelics, and what they "know" is generally a clusterfuck of myth, prohibitionist disinformation, and misrepresentations in the media, people have this idea that they don't need to try LSD (or other psychedelics), because they "know" what that's all about, and that it's not for them...when in reality they know nothing at all, it would almost be better if modern psychedelic promoters had the benefits of promoting compounds without a complex history and mountains of myth and misinformation associated with them...

In this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Si-jQeWSDKc this lady knew nothing about drugs, and was given LSD in a research program, "I have never seen such infinite beauty" and similar statements were common, you see a person who experienced shamanic ecstasy, but lacked the language to articulate it. Normal people can have amazing transformative experiences, Only today these same types of people would never consider taking LSD or another psychedelic due to the history and general "knowledge" regarding the compounds in the public's mind. LSD and other psychedelic compounds have so many potential benefits, and not just for the individual but for the entire species.

I honestly think LSD is the logical choice if your aim is to give all people who want it free access to the psychedelic experience.

There was a group in San Francisco in the 1960s called "the diggers", they would hand out free food in golden gate park and ran the "free store" on haight street, which, yes, as its name suggests, it was a store where everything was free, clothing, shoes, backpacks, coats, blankets, these types of things could be obtained at the "free store" for free. The diggers would feed people behind a large yellow frame, and would give away yarn necklaces with a little wooden yellow rectangle connected to them, this was "the free frame of reference", in the case of the necklace, you were supposed to hold up your frame, and any object you could see passing through it you were supposed to ask "what if it were free?"...any object which fell into that frame you would ask "what if it were free?"

I've always loved these concepts...

It was this creative constructive independent social experimentation that was a product of large numbers of very educated young people taking LSD, not only did they share these novel ideas and philosophies, the acted them out on the real world stage...

And just as that graph is an ever downward drop reflecting LSD consumption, so drops the same amazing creativity and experimentation which it inspired...

It's not that LSD failed, the dominators more or less "got the lid back on the thing"...but at great detriment to themselves.

first they realized how dangerous it was to have a highly educated youth class, at which points colleges drastically changed how and what they taught, before colleges were places of open learning, encouraging inquisitive attitudes and empowering the individual. Now colleges are more or less trade schools, you go to class, fall in line, learn your skill, get your degree, the modern colleges have become trade schools...I also have my own conspiracy theory that all these "college party" films were released as a means to encourage those who go to college to expect it to bee a booze drenched fuck-fest between classes, they would rather have these people think college is a place to drink beer and party and get laid, rather than get involved, get educated, and change society.

Second, they launched a brutal war on psychedelic substances, including cannabis, which was already an illegal drug, it was illegal in all states by the mid 1930s, however, punishments were drastically increased during the same period when LSD and other psychedelics were scheduled, and this educated youth class was now arrestable and subject to lengthy prison sentences...

This is why I say, and I believe mckenna makes this point as well, though I could not find the mckenna transcription, it was at great detriment to themselves that the system managed to gain control over the situation...

...what's needed in modern times is the spread of knowledge, education must be promoted at all costs, and second free access to psychedelic substances, with focus on LSD, to anybody who wants them.

Modern people are dissatisfied yet generally are fairly ignorant, most people do mot know history, they do not even know the basics regarding how their own government functions, I'm being serious, go out on the street and ask people, they are clueless...lack of education is a major issue, and it's crucial to spread the works of the great thinkers throughout history, it's crucial to try to educate people, and to encourage a strong intellect...knowledge really does empower you, and your knowledge can be a weapon against those who seek to control and oppress you through maintaining your perpetual ignorance. Next what is crucial is exposure to psychedelic substances, these psychedelic experiences actually enhance our perspectives, they increase our empathy, they improve our intellect, and due to the principles of neuroplasticity we are actually able to recall and reuse these novel neuronal pathways that formed during the psychedelic experience, the psychedelic users brain literally has more neuronal pathways available to it, these psychedelic compounds also produce neurogenesis http://psychedelicfronti...-help-mice-unlearn-fear/ but all of this is just scratching the surface...

I look at politics, and I look at society in general, and all I can think is that psychedelics could actually change this situation for the better, yet, as that graph demonstrates, LSD use rates are drastically falling, psychedelic use still remains the focus of an "in the know" community, and general statistics show psychedelic use has drastically decreased and continues to fall, a good deal of people are obtaining their firs psychdelic through research chemicals, though the use rates of psychedelics are still not increasing much, despite the research chemical market..

Large quantities of LSD need to be produced by skilled chemists, then given away for free to anybody who wants them, from coast to coast and across the globe... simultaneously we need to teach free classes, give away free books, and do all we can to educate one another, while also feeding all the people we can, give away your surplus food, buy food to distribute for free, even if it's spending $5 on some bread and penutbutter and giving away free sandwiches...

Ok, I'm done rambling, because this is all a day-dream any way...

...whoa, this was really long, I'm very tired, so I have not gone through to fix typos and errors, I'll edit this tomorrow.

-eg

Ufostrahlen
#66 Posted : 8/1/2016 7:18:48 PM

And while I still maintain my grandiose dreams of making the psychedelic experience available FOR FREE to anybody who wants it, there would still be obvious limitations, and of coarse "any body who wants it" only applies to adults.

Just write a detailed 'how-to order LSD from a darknet market'. You can earn even money if deepdotweb.com accepts your article. As this is freedom of speech, I doubt it's criminal acivity, as long as you aren't involved in manufacturing or distribution.

https://www.deepdotweb.c...-enthusiast-we-want-you/

I mean it's already out there and the dark bitcoin elves are eager to materialize some blotz via poste restante or in your mailbox. I mean that's the beauty of today technology, hard to track down and even if the Police busts one cell, hundreds others are willing to do the job and keep the supply steady. Okay it still costs money, but so does a drink in a bar. Most ppl can afford this. (I'm being vague here, I know, no price talk.)

I hope I haven't written anything that violates the Nexus attitude as I'm being super vague, also how-tos for darknetmarkets are clearnet free-speech knowledge you find on Wikipedia and how they operate darknetmarkets is subject to academic research. Nothing that should get the Nexus in trouble.
Internet Security: PsilocybeChild's Internet Security Walk-Through(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)
Search the Nexus with disconnect.me (anonymous Google search) by adding "site:dmt-nexus.me" (w/o the ") to your search.

Ulim
#67 Posted : 8/1/2016 10:21:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

1-P LSD was my first. And I adore it. Love
I strongly believe it made me more positive by giving me two amazing experiences that others dont even dare to have.
Felt like the world stood still and I was the last human alive.
It made nature more beautiful for me and I appreciate every moment of silence.
Really amazing stuff. Love
I wonder if it would be forbidden if the legislators would have tried it first.
They only made psychedelics more dangerous with all the RCs and mafia buisiness.

Bancopuma
#68 Posted : 8/2/2016 3:54:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
LSD use has dropped and is steadily declining..

entheogenic-gnosis that graph is pretty dated though, it only goes up to 2004, so there is a 12 year gap in the data! In the UK at least, there has been an increase in LSD use, due in part to the previous legal availability of 1P-LSD, and also darknet sources, this upsurge is quite a recent thing. So useage definitely isn't going down across the board, and I believe LSD is here to stay.

https://www.theguardian....hes-new-high-among-young

entheogenic-gnosis
#69 Posted : 8/3/2016 2:12:38 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Ufostrahlen wrote:

Just write a detailed 'how-to order LSD from a darknet market'. You can earn even money if deepdotweb.com accepts your article. As this is freedom of speech, I doubt it's criminal acivity, as long as you aren't involved in manufacturing or distribution.

https://www.deepdotweb.c...-enthusiast-we-want-you/

I mean it's already out there and the dark bitcoin elves are eager to materialize some blotz via poste restante or in your mailbox. I mean that's the beauty of today technology, hard to track down and even if the Police busts one cell, hundreds others are willing to do the job and keep the supply steady. Okay it still costs money, but so does a drink in a bar. Most ppl can afford this. (I'm being vague here, I know, no price talk.)

I hope I haven't written anything that violates the Nexus attitude as I'm being super vague, also how-tos for darknetmarkets are clearnet free-speech knowledge you find on Wikipedia and how they operate darknetmarkets is subject to academic research. Nothing that should get the Nexus in trouble.

The dark web serves as a source, but it's not a proper distribution model...it's not pulling in the masses to experience for themselves the wonders of psychedelia...it doesn't make the benefits of the compounds clear, most people still have a head full of myths and disinformation, and need to be shown what these compounds can do, and why it would benefit them them to explore them

Promotion is just as important and access to the compounds, and obtaining these compounds illegally online or from drug dealers will never be sufficient on its own...

Look at William Leonard pickard, he manufactured clandestine LSD, but lacked the vision or mission of the original LSD promoters, he was responsible for a small spike in LSD use, but if he would have been more concerned about spreading psychedelics and less concerned with making money, he really could have changed things...what a waste.

Then there are chemists like Casey hardison, who had the vision, and had the chemical skills, but lacked the distribution network, he worked more or less on his own, and I'm sure he did as much as one man could, but in the end all it resulted in was a small increase in use, and a talented chemist going to prison...

When Ken kesey and his pranksters would roll into your town in a multicolor day-glow painted neon school bus, covered in pranksters in full costume, complete with theatrical displays, music and art , and hanging posters around town promoting the "acid test" to come...This was good promotion, it was like the circus comming to town, and anybody with the slightest urge to explore this crazy circus could...kesey sold LSD at these events, but also admits to giving a good deal away, then there was the idea to add a rock band to the mix, specially a rock band with LSD chemist owsley stanley as their sound engineer, the grateful dead...

Then you had Tim Leary, Richard alpert, Ralph metzner, and this whole crowd (who also had connections to Nick sand, Tim scully, owsley stanley, and so on, but after a string of arrests, Leary and his brotherhood of eternal love employed Ronald Hadley stark as their head alchemist) kesey and the pranksters would call Leary and his philosophy "the crypt trip", and when you compare their attitudes and methods of achieving the same goal, spreading LSD to anybody who wanted it, you can understand the slur, both these camps had drastically different ideas about how this should be done...regardless, both served as an amazing distribution model, and really served to pull as many people as possible into psychedelia, and rather than just spreading LSD, they were spreading a new philosophy, the ideas are just as important as the compounds...

-eg

entheogenic-gnosis
#70 Posted : 8/3/2016 2:44:25 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Bancopuma wrote:
Quote:
LSD use has dropped and is steadily declining..

entheogenic-gnosis that graph is pretty dated though, it only goes up to 2004, so there is a 12 year gap in the data! In the UK at least, there has been an increase in LSD use, due in part to the previous legal availability of 1P-LSD, and also darknet sources, this upsurge is quite a recent thing. So useage definitely isn't going down across the board, and I believe LSD is here to stay.

https://www.theguardian....hes-new-high-among-young

I apologize for the old graph, I was simply trying to illustrate my point quickly, and should have put more effort into locating more recent information.

Yes, there will be a spike in use here or there, and I doubt psychedelics will ever fully disappear, by if you look at the big picture psychedelic use is declining and dropping, with specific focus on LSD. Research chemicals and entactogenic compounds are experiencing some popularity, but again it's confined to an "in the know" type crowd, and does not seem to be seeping into mainstream culture in any effective manner.

Those recent spikes being discussed in that article are in association with the popularization of electronic dance music and rave culture...which I think is great, but not sufficient.

-eg

dragonrider
#71 Posted : 8/3/2016 8:36:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Todays popular culture is too anti-intellectualist in nature to be able to foster an LSD revival. The experience is simply too rich in content.

Ufostrahlen
#72 Posted : 8/4/2016 3:46:01 PM

dragonrider wrote:
Todays popular culture is too anti-intellectualist in nature to be able to foster an LSD revival. The experience is simply too rich in content.

The perfect crowd for an upcoming all new spiritual sale. Ayahuasca retreats anyone? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

The Traveler
#73 Posted : 8/4/2016 6:13:57 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

dragonrider wrote:

I think that is just your opinion on how things are?

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Ufostrahlen
#74 Posted : 8/4/2016 8:08:58 PM

The Traveler wrote:
dragonrider wrote:

Kind regards,

The Traveler

I can see hints of acid in todays popculture. But the amphetamines are way more popular. And the alc is going strong.

Burning man vs. Mad Max theme 0.8Bn views

dragonrider
#75 Posted : 8/4/2016 8:46:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The Traveler wrote:
dragonrider wrote:

Kind regards,

The Traveler

I don't know..would a guy like donald trump have had a serious chance of becoming U.S. president in the 90's? Would paris hilton and the kardashians have been seen as idols and even role-models? Would a bunch of DJ's who basically don't do much more than pushing a button to start a series of randomly programmed generic beats, have been seen as musicians, creators, artists? Has there ever been a time when more than half of the blockbustermovies where sequals or reboots? Has there ever been a time in the west, when you could win elections by emphasizing, not how much, but how little knowledge you have of finance, economics, or foreign politic's? Where people admittedly or proudly even, base their votes in referenda, on anything but the content of what the referendum is actually about?

I find it very odd that a majority of the americans where initially FOR invading Iraq. Now it is clear that the military invasion has been a total failure in any way. But i don't hear of any american apologies.
On the contrary..i hear of americans complaining how they where lied to. I hear of americans saying stuff like "well, how was i supposed to know about iraq? i'm just an ordinary guy?".

Apparently, being totally ignorant about basically anything is widely accepted as a legitimate excuse for realy anything up to backing war-crimes.
And, very surprisingly, when you come to think about it...not at all as a reason to abstain from judging.
How is that notanti-intellectualist?

Praxis.
#76 Posted : 8/5/2016 2:39:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

dragonrider wrote:
The Traveler wrote:
dragonrider wrote:

Kind regards,

The Traveler

I don't know..would a guy like donald trump have had a serious chance of becoming U.S. president in the 90's? Would paris hilton and the kardashians have been seen as idols and even role-models? Would a bunch of DJ's who basically don't do much more than pushing a button to start a series of randomly programmed generic beats, have been seen as musicians, creators, artists? Has there ever been a time when more than half of the blockbustermovies where sequals or reboots? Has there ever been a time in the west, when you could win elections by emphasizing, not how much, but how little knowledge you have of finance, economics, or foreign politic's? Where people admittedly or proudly even, base their votes in referenda, on anything but the content of what the referendum is actually about?

I find it very odd that a majority of the americans where initially FOR invading Iraq. Now it is clear that the military invasion has been a total failure in any way. But i don't hear of any american apologies.
On the contrary..i hear of americans complaining how they where lied to. I hear of americans saying stuff like "well, how was i supposed to know about iraq? i'm just an ordinary guy?".

Apparently, being totally ignorant about basically anything is widely accepted as a legitimate excuse for realy anything up to backing war-crimes.
And, very surprisingly, when you come to think about it...not at all as a reason to abstain from judging.
How is that notanti-intellectualist?

George Wallace

Penelope Tree

House Music

Vietnam

Let's talk about acid.
"Consciousness grows in spirals." --George L. Jackson

If you can just get your mind together, then come across to me. We'll hold hands and then we'll watch the sunrise from the bottom of the sea...
But first, are you experienced?

Ufostrahlen
#77 Posted : 8/5/2016 7:01:34 AM

Praxis. wrote:

Didn't get 0.8Bn views. Maybe as a whole genre. And the drug of the trade was MDMA, not LSD.

Praxis. wrote:

That's ~ 50 years ago? What do you want to say?

Praxis.
#78 Posted : 8/5/2016 7:59:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ufostrahlen wrote:
Praxis. wrote:

Didn't get 0.8Bn views. Maybe as a whole genre. And the drug of the trade was MDMA, not LSD.

Praxis. wrote:

That's ~ 50 years ago? What do you want to say?

There were fewer people in the world and there wasn't the kind of "instant access" we have to media today via the internet. You could replace house music with bad pop, or any other hedonistic genre post-1970's.

My point was just that our culture is no more or less informed, engaged, ignorant, etc...than it was 20, 30, or 50 years ago. Many of the things mentioned by dragonrider are manifestations of a repeating pattern. The occupations in the Middle-East are often compared to Vietnam. Bad politicians have always run for office, we have always idolized the wealthy for no reason other than their wealth, etc...

I think that these patterns have become more apparent to many in the general public for many different reasons, and people have become disillusioned--but I don't think that's a reflection of the "current generation", simply the logical evolution of a culture that was messed up to begin with.

We all have different opinions about things and that's cool, I was just trying to get the conversation back on topic. Smile
"Consciousness grows in spirals." --George L. Jackson

If you can just get your mind together, then come across to me. We'll hold hands and then we'll watch the sunrise from the bottom of the sea...
But first, are you experienced?

Ufostrahlen
#79 Posted : 8/5/2016 8:16:47 PM

Praxis. wrote:
Many of the things mentioned by dragonrider are manifestations of a repeating pattern. The occupations in the Middle-East are often compared to Vietnam. Bad politicians have always run for office, we have always idolized the wealthy for no reason other than their wealth, etc...

Ah, now I get you. Yes, history is repeating - in a new outfit. Well, '68 was the acid revolution, 1980-2016 were the MDMA years. And a spike in DMT consumption was seen.
Who knows what the future will bring? I doubt acid is for the masses. Too long, too deep. Hard to dose. A mild 2C-B would be something for the masses. Funny visuals, erotic feeling, what else do you want?

woogyboogy
#80 Posted : 7/10/2017 9:04:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

LSD some how manages to fascinate me more and more.. while tripping, I have this intuitions about its possible uses, like no other hallucinogen. Theres something so novel about LSD. Maybe as an analogy mushrooms and DMT seem kind of already filled by some force, which leaves less space for yourself, however the LSD experience is so malleable. I really get the intuition that this molecule could have a special place in humanities future. Im actually a bit dissapointed, that there hasnt been a more in depth discussion about the possbilities of LSDs uses, outside of therapy.
Still Im personally a bit weary of taking it too often. Theres loads of things id like to experiment with activities in conjuction with LSD. However I dont feel comfortable tripping that often at the moment.
I havent taken it since last summer(besides microdosing), till about a week ago(actually it was 1A-LSD as I prefer this at the moment, because of its production standards, however ill consider that as same character/maybe slightly different??).

So last week I tripped for three days at at a festival, 25ug, 75ug and 150ug with one day break between these last two doses. Ill consider even the 25ug as a trip, because for me at this dose I can fully feel all LSD characteristics, including the soft dissolution of the ego into a wider field of consciousness. Every night dancing was incredible, and I cannot imagine a substance thats more fun to dance with. I felt the consecutive dosing to be very beneficial, as I could remain in a slightly altered state inbetween making it easier to get back into it. I feel this way of use can be kind of therapeutical, if one puts himself in the right mindset prior to ingestion. But I had some trouble talking to strangers, even though I sometimes would have liked to make contact, how ever it enabled me to analyze some of the underlying patterns to this behaviour. When I think back to my first acid trip I couldnt even properly talk to my friends so there has been some improvement Laughing
But for me thats one of the great things on LSD, it showes you very clearly where you stand in relation to something and where your edge is, and allows you to kind of work with that. With LSD I am confident to use it as an interactive therapeutic tool on festivals, where I can play with putting my self in situations under the influence.

The only trouble I have with LSD is actually the comeup, because I am in a state of slight confusion(maybe a bit like dissociatives), where contact with people can be a bit confusing. I feel this is were some people start to get anxious, however after some time one learns how to navigate that space.. After this its basically pure freedom. With acid at least to doses up to 150ug after a certain point in the trip I dont need to be afraid of a trip turning bad. I mean thought loops can happen triggered through some events, but in general acid is the most easiest psych to navigate I feel.
I feel these three days have been clearing some gunk out of my mind quite a bit and it was a perfect start into holiday..

Also it feels so fresh. Imagine how it was like, when humans ingested mushrooms for the first time, how the culture slowly formed.
With LSD we are still at the beginning, try to get a picture where the cult around this substance will be in 1000 years. Viewed this way its a really exciting time for us to experiment with this substance.
I mean every body who has taken acid on a good outdoor rave must understand where Im coming from concerning the cult hypothesis. I have a hard time putting this into words, but its like nothing else Ive ever experienced. All the people spending 12h+ on the dancefloor tripping, the music, making time completely irrelevent, and theres this unspoken mutual understanding. Its quite amazing. On the one hand sure some people might go a bit to far on these raves, in terms of self destructive tendencies, but then it also has this deeply mystical aspect to it. It definitly fills the place of ancient dancing rituals, that have been banished through the christian times.. I am sure LSD will live on, and have its very unique place, just like mushrooms, ayahuasca and mescalito have..

Then again, maybe my mind is just playing tricks on me here... As this thread proves (Ego) there appear to be some traps one has to watch out for..
However LSD does this to me all the time, getting me super enthusiastic and it is the one molecule that I could probably write pages of speculations about its very nature.

rant endRolling eyes

«PREV234