We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Mescaline + Ololiuqui Seeds (LSH/LSA) Options

mapp
#1 Posted : 8/20/2009 6:37:19 AM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM is thinking of combining an LSH extraction from 80 ololiuqui seeds (from a batch that 20 did nothing) with 400-500mg of mescaline acetate. He already tried 472mg from his mescaline tek and is thinking that he may be heavy weight with mescaline/psychadelics because with this dose he only experienced the euphoric and subtle visual "wavey" effects, not a heavy trip (he also combined it with datura s. and kola nut).

So SWIM is thinking to save mescaline and potentiate his small dosage of ololiuqui tea, to combine them both?

Do SWIYs think this combo would work well together, or would these two not work well together or cancel out? SWIM would take datura s. to calm nausea and maybe kola nut to combat vasoconstriction/bronchocontristion - would the caffeine + lsh + mescaline be too stimulating? Maybe he ought to try yerba mate or a beer as his contriction combatter instead of kola nut.

Also, SWIM took his mescaline dose on Tuesday, by Friday would his tolerance be okay to redose?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

69ron
#2 Posted : 8/23/2009 7:21:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

There is virtually no tolerance build up to mescaline, unlike LSD and the others. You can take it everyday for many days in a row and have almost no tolerance develop to it.

If the mescaline was extracted from Achuma or San Pedro, it will have some MAOI-like compounds in it, unless they were specifically removed in the tech. These MAOI-like compounds will enhance the effects of the LSH/LSA by about 5-10 times.

LSH/LSA, even in small amounts, tends to overpower mescaline, making the trip feel like an LSH/LSA trip.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

mapp
#3 Posted : 8/23/2009 7:47:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Cool, as always thanks for the info!