We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
LSD First time. Options

Ulim
#1 Posted : 7/24/2016 6:56:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

PRE-CONDITIONS
(mind)Set: Had lot of free time. Relaxed but a bit tense because of first trip.
(physical condition) Set: Normal
Setting (location): My own room
time of day: 15:00(12 or 24 hour system, daylight? starlight? overcast?)
recent drug use: Weed. Nitrous Oxide. I dont smoke or drink.
last meal: The day before. Dinner.

PARTICIPANT
body weight: 65kg
known sensitivities: None
history of use: First time 1PLSD. LSA/HBWR and a lot more came before. Yopo too never breakthrough. Nutmeg.

BIOASSAY

Substance(s): 1P-LSD (Tested)
Dose(s): 100ug
Method of administration: Tab under tongue

EFFECTS

Administration time: 15:00 With nitrous at around 24:00-3:00 next day
Duration: 20 hours then I fell asleep.
First effects: 16:10
Peak: 17:00-18:00
Come down: 20:00-10:00 next day
Baseline: Next day 14:00 with slight afterglow

Intensity (overall): 3/4
Evaluation / notes: Quite intense body feeling and visuals. With nice mellow afterglow

OPTIONAL
Pleasantness: 4/4
Implesantness: 1/4
Visual Intensity: 3/4

AFTER-EFFECTS

Hangover: 0/4 Woke up after 2-3 hours of sleep with slight tiredness.
Afterglow: 4/4 Mellow feeling set in during the night starting at 20:00.

Phew how can I start.

I got me some tweezers to put the tab under my tongue. No taste at all. Went back to looking at youtube videos on my pc sitting next to my best friend.

My expectation where high but the effects did take more than an hour to start.

I knew something was happening when A tingling sensation in my legs started to creep up in strenght.
It was familiar to the effects of other drugs I had taken. But still I needed to scratch my legs all the time.
My friend looked at me and asked me if I had visuals. I said not really but then I looked out of my window.

It was a sunny day. Blue skies. Few clouds. But far away on the horizon were some towering clouds that got streched out by the winds. And then I knew that the visuals kicked in.

The border of my white windows had a chromatic aberration like effect on them. I saw colors where there were none. The cloud itself presented itself as even further proof that I was tripping.
It looked like it was in a state of constant flowing. The ripples in the cloud were flowing to the left.

I looked back at my computer screen and said to my friend and tripsitter that its starting.

He asked how it looked while my mind and my eyes were still fixed on the cloud. I wasnt standing up or anything. Just looking over the top of my pc screen into the huge cloud that was the prophet of the trip that was unfolding itself.

My eyes went back to the screen to see if I had effects on images or videos but nothing really happends when im looking at the screen.

My eyes wander over the screen of the pc again and to the window. But this time something catches my eyes and its not the cloud.

The walls in my room are painted in different colors. All the vetical walls are white and the slopes of the roof are painted yellow. Im looking onto the side of the slope which was painted yellow with a rather rough and irregular texture and start to see patterns symmetries and fractals.

One of the first things that left my lips was the sentence "The fucking wall is living"
So I was sitting there looking at the walls and my pc screen to look for more effects.

My friend was pumped. He asked what im seeing and asked me to further describe everything.
I did my best to describe everything im seeing but I wanted more.
Stood up went to another room. The living room was my first target. Went through the hall looking all around me for effects and saw them everywhere. In the living room I sat down on the couch and looked up.

The roof was almost gone. I looked up just to find it looking like a menger sponge. The roof wasnt there. Just an infinite pattern that was going indefinetly far into the roof. Its really hard to describe so I got an image that looked really similar.

My mind was just blown. I could just see into infinity.

The couch is sitting under a slope too and im able to touch the slope so I lift my arms just to be sure that there is really a slope + roof.

The slope is all over the place. Fractals snowflake patterns etc continue to shoot up and dissapear.
The roof is still infinite.

Note that the room was pretty dark. It was daytime but we have black curtains so that we dont get cooked in summer because we are on the uppermost floor.

Ive seen enough in the living room so we switch again.

I lay down on my bed and look up. The whole roof is spinning really fast. Its looking like its trying to suck me into it.

It still continued spinning for a long time. But now there was more to it

I played this game called limbo. Its pretty dark and you only have a side view of everything.
On the roof spinning gears started to show up that spun with the whole roof.
Also chains that hung from the top side of my view. Just like If I would look at the game.
2 silhouettes showed up. A female sitting looking to the left with a man on her right.
It was like a shadow theatre with still lots of gears and machinery spinning around and working to control them. It looked like there were talking and moving their arms to it.

I looked at the roof for a long time.

After some time my friend asked me if i would want to go outside. We went for a stroll in the neighbourhood.
There are many trees in my city and it was a sunny day. So we went out for a stroll.
I looked at everything I could grasp. Trees, clouds, walls. The water of the small river we went over.
My friend was playing pokemon go during that time and i even catched a pokemon for him.

We were outside for an hour or so before i noticed that I was hungry like I never was before. The last time I ate was yesterday.
We went home and made us some sandwiches.
It was wierd eating on 1p. The bread was mushy and wierd. And my mouth felt like it was waaaaaaay bigger than it was.
My mother left still wanted me to go the store to buy some groceries so we did that afterwards.

It was pretty wierd then. I was still tripping but in the store, which had tons of noise and humans, it was almost gone. I got the things. Paid for it then we went outside again. And immeadiatley the trees on the other side of the road looked trippy again.
Something in the store. Be it the bright light, the noise, the people, or myself trying not to trip somehow shut out the whole trip.
But outside it was good again. My friend ran away because some pokemon was near so I waited at the corner. (It was something like 50m he ran i could still see him)
And again I looked at the trees and the sky with it clouds. The clouds looked like snowflake to me.

We returned home and my friend needed to go (around 19:00) so he left me.

Now I was alone. I laid down on my bed again and let the drug do its thing again. But I couldnt just chill. So i stood up and got to my pc and played some games. I was really high. When my mother came home i immeadeatly forgot that I even was playing. I wasnt scared because my mother has no problem with drug use because she knows that im not the kind of guy that would fuck himself up.

My siblings were the wild ones, not me.

I talked to her what she did at work etc. I guess she didnt even notice that I dropped 1P today.
I went back to my game which I totally forgot for around 10 minutes.
I finished the game. Then i watched some youtube vids.

Later there was a film about Rammstein in the TV so I watched that together with my mother.
I still had visuals at that time. But very slight ones.

After she went asleep I got back to my room and looked outside my window.
I did this for a very long time. In the dark I thought it was a good time to crack open some N2O.

I did something 2 capsules while listening to 2 really chill songs in loop.
And then there was a shooting star. I almost lost it. Still with the balloon in the mouth I wanted to put out a scream of joy. But im a scientist kind of guy so immeadiatly started my pc to look if it was just an Iridium Flare(Click the link if you want to know what that is). But it wasnt it was a real shooting star.

This is something that I wont forget this fast.

The whole night I watched stars listening to the same 2 songs.
My window faces the morning sun so I noticed that its about to shine.
At around 5 o clock I didnt know what I should do. So I went outside again.
I went to a nearby park.(10mins by foot) And it felt like an hour.
When I got there I walked through the grass to find a spot where I could watch the clouds.
I sat down at the corner of a footballfield.

I had still my headphones on and was in afterglow for a long time. There I sat looking at the clouds. Taking pictures to look if they still are the same after the trip.

A woman ran on my left side. Kinda looking like a nun. She scared my like hell.

I still dont know what she did there but I took a picture just to make sure I wouldnt loose my sanity
Also there were a ton of bunnies which make me think. "Alice in Wonderland much"

I was cold so I returned home. On my way back I still was fixed onto the clouds in the sky.

There were ripple clouds all across the sky.
After I got home I went into my room trying not to wake up my mother.
I got into my room looked outside my window for some more time.
Went into my bed with and closed my eyes.
There were still slight visuals but I was too tired to care.
After I slept for 2-3 hours I woke up. Not really tired No hangover.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

WisdomTooth
#2 Posted : 8/8/2016 4:57:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Amazing, Thanks for sharing that its just what i needed to read.
Cant wait to try it myself.
Though the river tells no lies, the dishonest standing on the shore, still hear them.