We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
peyote and 1P-LSD experience Options

dragonrider
#1 Posted : 7/20/2016 9:30:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm still somewhat foggy, from what was my most intense experience with mescaline so far.

Last night, at 23.00, i took 225 micrograms of 1P-LSD. I waited for little over an hour and then i drank the peyote-tea that i had made before. It was a peyote, a little smaller than a tennisball in a cluster with two thumb size ones, and a couple of smaller ones as well.

I've had experiences with peyote before, but i don't realy know what made me underestimate this cactus.

Innitially i was a little dissapointed. "is this all?, i'd expected a little more of this combo".
That was 01.30.
But the stuff kept building and building. and it didn't take long before i realised that i had underestimated this little fellow, peyote.
At 02.30, i started panicking a little. I started to completely disapear, to vaporise, to dissolve into the vibration of light that began to completely encompass me. OMG, i'm losing my mind. If it get's any worse, i'm gonna go crazy". The time is now 02.52. I'm looking at my Phone to see what time it is. "if this is gonna get worse, i'm gonna have to call 911" i'm thinking. I decide to do a little test:I'm gonna lay on my back and relax for a little while, watch the universe evolve right in front of me and dissolve some more into the light. If, after i've seen the universe evolve in front of my very eyes, it's less than 5 minutes later, i decide...then i'm definately losing my mind, and i should call 911.
I lay back, relax a little, watch the universe evolve, and dissolve into the light some more. When the universe is finished i decide to look at my Phone again.
Thank god...it's 03.04. In the last twelve minutes it seemed my situation was stabalising a little bit. It seems i'm not gonna loose my mind after all. It starts to become increasingly groovier.

I'm lying on the floor. Though i'm vaporising, vanishin, dissolving in this intricate vibrating web of light that's all around me, inside and outside me, i no longer fear. I'm spinning with this maze of light, this game of gravity, infinity and time. Each breath a lifetime, each breath a universe from it's birth to it's gaping end. each breath, a new infinity.

After a while, i decide to go outside. I leave my house. This is crazy...i'm vaporising, but i'm going outside nevertheless. But i'm not afraid. I know what i'm doing, i know where i'm going. I'm going to the forrest.

Entering the forrest. I can smell the earth, the trees, and i can sense the animals around me. It's like a jungle. Amazing.

Then, a deer starts barking at me. I can't see it, but i can hear it's close. I can hear it's footsteps and it's barking. It's affraid of me, and that's why it barks agrressively. I take a step back. I take a non confronting pose, staring at the ground. Breathing slowly.
"it's alright" i'm saying, mentally, "it's alright". After a while i can sense the dear relaxing. I hear it quitly walking away from me.

I continue to walk until i get at a bench. All of a sudden i decide to take all my clothes of, and to wander further, naked, deeper into the forrest.

This is crazy..I'm still vaporising, still dissolving into the light, still vanishing into eternity... completely naked, in the middle of the forrest.

But while i'm standing there, i can feel it, very deep within me. To the very core of me, to the bones realy...A voice. "welcome to earth", it's saying. "welcome to earth".

Yes, mushrooms, LSD, ayahuasca...they all have something extra-terrestial. Something cosmic. But this thing. The mescaline. It's the most earthly substance there is. It's so very terrestial. No spaceships, no aliens...it feels like earth, like clay, like sand, like rich fragrant mud. But heavenly like nothing else.

Anyway, i managed to get back home, fully dressed an all. And while i'm typing, i'm still vibrating somewhat, and buzzing with warmth. And while i'm sitting here, typing, i'm having a nice cup of tea.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Ufostrahlen
#2 Posted : 7/20/2016 11:34:58 AM

xͭ͆͝͏̮͔̜t̟̬̦̣̟͉͈̞̝ͣͫ͞,̡̼̭̘̙̜ͧ̆̀̔ͮ́ͯͯt̢̘̬͓͕̬́ͪ̽́s̢̜̠̬̘͖̠͕ͫ͗̾͋͒̃͛̚͞ͅ

My rule of thumb: if you can read a clock, your trip is mild.

Quote:
It's the most earthly substance there is. It's so very terrestial. No spaceships, no aliens..

Funny, for me it's the opposite. Peyote and space alien gods were are very real experience.
Internet Security: PsilocybeChild's Internet Security Walk-Through(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)
Search the Nexus with disconnect.me (anonymous Google search) by adding "site:dmt-nexus.me" (w/o the ") to your search.

dragonrider
#3 Posted : 7/20/2016 1:15:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ufostrahlen wrote:

Yeah, i know. Initial response when seeing digits and stuff is.."what am i suppose to do with this digit mumbo-jumbo?". Then you try a little harder and it turns out you more or less remember the drill.

In my experience, it's almost impossible to realy knock-out higher cognitive functions with classic hallucinogens, no matter how high you dose (though i haven't tried vaporised DMT yet).

I once was in a simmilar position as last night. I had taken something and underestimated it a bit, and i thought that i was losing it. Felt my mind totally disintegrate.
I felt like i had to check whether i realy had my brain fried forgood this time. Saw a calculator lying around. I gave myself a mathematical task, not too complex ofcourse. And checked whether i had the correct answer. Turned out i did. relieve.

I've experienced afasia with ibogaïne once, and with DXM. But those are realy different substances.

dragonrider
#4 Posted : 7/20/2016 8:43:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ufostrahlen wrote:
My rule of thumb: if you can read a clock, your trip is mild

But seriously? 225 micrograms of 1P-LSD + at least 18 grams of peyote (though i didn't weigh it)..And i mean, the last time i've taken psychedelic's was maybe 8 months ago, so i had virtually no tolerance at all. 225 micrograms of LSD alone may be mild. 18 grams of peyote alone may be mild. But taken together? There's no way you could call that mild man. Not unless you have some massive tolerance.

And the clock... I mean, if you believe that your life depends on it you're realy not gonna fail there, you know.

The Traveler
#5 Posted : 7/20/2016 10:33:23 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Ufostrahlen wrote:

I doubt this is true for many people. Even on 750mic of acid I can read a clock and would hardly call that 'mild'.

Also this is not a pissing contest.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

smoothmonkey
#6 Posted : 7/20/2016 11:35:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for sharing your experience! Being totally in the moment and just feeling what you were supposed to do... sounds like an utterly incredible earth-connecting experience. The dissolving feeling I am familiar with as well.

I like your "freak-out" release methods of giving yourself a task! Clever way to get your mind off the thought of losing it. I will have to remember that if it ever gets to be too much.

Quote:

You guys look at the clock while you're tripping? What is time?? Twisted Evil

I look forward to meeting with the san pedro spirit once my little guys are mature enough; I have yet to explore with it or peyote. Your report has fueled my anticipation.

Quote:
I'm still vaporising, still dissolving into the light, still vanishing into eternity... completely naked, in the middle of the forrest

How cool... a pure connection to the divine Ground.

Peace and Love
-SM Smile
असतो मा सद्गमय ।
तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय ।
मृत्योर्मा अमृतं गमय ।

jamie
#7 Posted : 7/21/2016 3:39:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

"It's so very terrestrial. No spaceships, no aliens"

The first night I spent with peyote I had some rather cosmic visions. It can be out there like the others but can also be very grounding.

It does combine quite well with LSD

18 grams of peyote is nothing I would call mild. Maybe the peyote I have been eating is just on the more potent side. 18 grams would be a hefty dose.
Long live the unwoke.

Ufostrahlen
#8 Posted : 7/21/2016 6:42:01 AM

xͭ͆͝͏̮͔̜t̟̬̦̣̟͉͈̞̝ͣͫ͞,̡̼̭̘̙̜ͧ̆̀̔ͮ́ͯͯt̢̘̬͓͕̬́ͪ̽́s̢̜̠̬̘͖̠͕ͫ͗̾͋͒̃͛̚͞ͅ

The Traveler wrote:
I doubt this is true for many people. Even on 750mic of acid I can read a clock and would hardly call that 'mild'.

Well, everybody can up their tolerance and jug an insane dose of weak acid without being that spaced out. That's why it is indeed no pissing contest and random numbers without a lab test are meaningless. With ~3g of mushrooms, I can't read clocks anymore. I can perceive them, but not comprehend them. Time stands still. Text was also hard to read, because the characters danced and swirled. Therefore I extend _my_ rule of _thumb_: if you can read clocks, your trip is mild, even though you're the top acid head in town.

Quote:
You guys look at the clock while you're tripping? What is time?? Twisted Evil

Yeah, I stopped that too when I became more experienced. But the first times when you were overwhelmed, I was like: OMG, when does this stop... oh f', I can't read the clock anymore, s***. Nowadays I keep my dosage low to avoid these states, they are pretty meaningless anyway.

Internet Security: PsilocybeChild's Internet Security Walk-Through(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)
Search the Nexus with disconnect.me (anonymous Google search) by adding "site:dmt-nexus.me" (w/o the ") to your search.

The Traveler
#9 Posted : 7/22/2016 2:59:45 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Ufostrahlen wrote:
The Traveler wrote:

Well, everybody can up their tolerance and jug an insane dose of weak acid without being that spaced out. That's why it is indeed no pissing contest and random numbers without a lab test are meaningless. With ~3g of mushrooms, I can't read clocks anymore. I can perceive them, but not comprehend them. Time stands still. Text was also hard to read, because the characters danced and swirled. Therefore I extend _my_ rule of _thumb_: if you can read clocks, your trip is mild, even though you're the top acid head in town.

Wut?

"everybody can up their tolerance"

Is this an assumption that with my 750mic I enter your 'mild' territory only due to some tolerance?

"and jug an insane dose of weak acid"

Is this another assumption that the acid I took was not tested? And why would you label something insane if you do not know the context of the journey?

"even though you're the top acid head in town"

What exactly do you mean with this? I prefer that you allow yourself to not use any passive aggressive wording.

"Therefore I extend _my_ rule of _thumb_: if you can read clocks, your trip is mild, even though you're the top acid head in town."

I think you can better reword this to: "Ufostrahlens rule of thumb is that if Ufostrahlen can read clocks, he feels his trips are mild".

You seem to be under the assumption that since you have these effects with certain dosages, that everybody has these effects with certain dosages. I understand that you are looking for ways to name certain levels of being under influence, but I doubt that small details like being able to read a clock will give you an idea of the bigger picture. It feels a bit like rating the total calculation speed of a CPU by clock-speed alone (yes, that is also a pun).

Kind regards,

The Traveler