We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Adventures in Quito Options

Praxis.
#1 Posted : 7/19/2016 5:10:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Greetings Nexus, from the wonderful city of Quito!

I've been here the past few days exploring the city and the surrounding areas and I figured I would share some pictures with you all. With the exception of a few excursions to Quebec, I've never been outside of the States--so this has been quite a learning experience for me!

Without any further ado:

I've never seen so much cacti before coming here. I'm pretty sure the vast majority of what I've seen is PC Pachanoi, but nonetheless it's absolutely stunning.

A wonderful restaurant owner gifted me about 2ft of PC Pachanoi out of their garden:

View from the apartment I'm staying at:

View from my bedroom window:

I wish I could upload all the pictures I've taken, especially of the cactus everywhere! But I'm afraid this will have to do for now.

Cool
"Consciousness grows in spirals." --George L. Jackson

If you can just get your mind together, then come across to me. We'll hold hands and then we'll watch the sunrise from the bottom of the sea...
But first, are you experienced?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.