We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV678
The OFFICIAL Binaural Beat Thread Options

Cufko
#141 Posted : 2/5/2014 5:00:35 AM

Researcher

It is late and I'd love to read all the pages of this thread, and maybe say something about binaural beats or reply to anyone of you ...

But I'll do that later, though it also seems that the thread has been dead for over half a year Sad
I will give you something though!

I did check the thread, and seems like noone mentioned "mynoise" yet.

Binaural beats generator can be found here.

It is a great site, I'm sure many of you will benefit from it.

Peace and love!
In knowledge, there is power

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Bancopuma
#142 Posted : 7/17/2014 4:58:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A free downloadable half hour beta/alpha/theta binaural beats clip here for anyone interested.

http://www.multidimensio...ds_-_Binaural_Beats.html

Ufostrahlen
#143 Posted : 7/17/2014 6:49:41 PM

xͭ͆͝͏̮͔̜t̟̬̦̣̟͉͈̞̝ͣͫ͞,̡̼̭̘̙̜ͧ̆̀̔ͮ́ͯͯt̢̘̬͓͕̬́ͪ̽́s̢̜̠̬̘͖̠͕ͫ͗̾͋͒̃͛̚͞ͅ

I think I add the free audio downloads of the Monroe Institute, as they use binaural beats as well.

http://www.monroeinstitu...org/resources/downloads/

This one is supposed to help you reach "focus 3":

http://www.monroeinstitu...ro-to-tmi-audio-guidance
Internet Security: PsilocybeChild's Internet Security Walk-Through(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)
Search the Nexus with disconnect.me (anonymous Google search) by adding "site:dmt-nexus.me" (w/o the ") to your search.

TiHKAL
#144 Posted : 7/30/2014 1:41:58 PM

Nullius in verba.

I've started to experiment with binaural beats and am keeping a strict "trip journal" on my experiences.
Did anybody of you had the feeling of falling asleep on DMT?

I've been meditating ~10 minutes to this binaural beat

Theta 7HZ

and then smoking doses of 30mg, 25mg and 20mg on consecutive days.
All I experience on this frequency is the onset of the DMT trip, then a blackout until the moment I come back which is after 4-5 minutes. When I tried 30mg I thought that the dose might have been too high even though I usually enjoy my 30mg trips but am now almost positive that I simply fall asleep without having any visions or at least none that I can remember.

Is there anybody else who has experienced something similar? I'm incredibly well rested after the session but at the same time I am angry with myself for falling asleep instead of traveling.

I'll continue my experiment with Delta Waves, Hemi/Holosync, Lifeflow and report in.

Ufostrahlen
#145 Posted : 8/31/2014 2:29:51 PM

Because it hasn't been mentioned before:

I-Doser = costly SBaGen rip-off

Quote:
I-Doser uses SBaGen as its binaural beat engine. SBaGen's source code has always been licensed by its author (Jim Peters) under the GNU GPLv2. Up until June 2007, I-Doser was distributed in violation of SBaGen's license. However, an agreement was reached between Jim Peters and I-Doser in June 2007, as below.
http://uazu.net/sbagen/i-doser.html

Internet Security: PsilocybeChild's Internet Security Walk-Through(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)
Search the Nexus with disconnect.me (anonymous Google search) by adding "site:dmt-nexus.me" (w/o the ") to your search.

HumbleTraveler
#146 Posted : 9/5/2014 7:50:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ive yet to see anyone mention this yet, but humming in conjunction with the tone either at, or slightly above or slightly below pitch can REALLY get some absolutely fantastic resonance going through your head.

Pick your beat of choice and then simply change the pitch of your hum to suit. It's awesome.

I have yet to be really successful with using BB's, but I really enjoy picking one and humming along. it's incredibly soothing and is great for clarity.

Also, what Shoe said on pg2 is truly fantastic and I am going to certainly go with this at the forefront of my mind next time.

"the highest trips are 1) outside, at peace, with nature. 2) meditating 3) ritualised 4) with an allready positive, healthy, happy, balanced life, when you are feeling well. if you can combine all four, then your onto a winner that's going to have strongly positive, enlightening effects for you. I must highlight though that if you go to the spice wanting these things then you will merely experience a reflection of yourself, wanting. joyfuly give up the colourful distractions offered, go for the heart; the highest, the deepest. Go to DMT with a pure intention: to spread love. smoke it in the morning, when you're feeling healthy and revitalised and full of energy. Don't smoke it at 11pm at night with a beer and a joint!! I know you can do better Sad please. I tell you this because I know what DMT under the right circumstances can actually do for you; and it is so far removed from what dmt under the wrong circumstances actually does; and If I can help with your spiritual development, well then I've achieved something."
"A troop of elves smashes down your front door and rotates and balances the wheels on the after death vehicle, present you with the bill and then depart. And it's completely paradigm shattering. I mean, ya know, union with the white light you could handle. An invasion of your apartment by jeweled self dribbling basketballs from hyperspace that are speaking in demonic Greek is NOT something that you anticipated and could handle!' -T.M.

The posts and stories by this member are simply for fictional entertainment purposes only and do not reflect any 'real life' occurrences.
Smile

cubeananda
#147 Posted : 3/25/2015 3:09:05 AM

jai

Aetherius Rimor wrote:
Why is this in the science forum? I've seen no evidence that those are giving you nothing but a placebo effect.

I would have to dig to find it again, but I have seen a study which displayed a great list of treatments for tinnitus and as I recall... Techniques similar to binaural beats were clearly some of the most effective treatment, when taking into account negative side-effects. (In a clinical setting with professional supervision.)

Also....
BUMP Smile

a1pha
#148 Posted : 3/25/2015 3:18:11 AM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih....pmc/articles/PMC4231835/
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

Ufostrahlen
#149 Posted : 3/25/2015 9:24:48 AM

Pratt, Hillel; Starr, Arnold; Michalewski, Henry J.; Dimitrijevic, Andrew; Bleich,
Naomi; Mittelmann, Nomi. "Cortical evoked potentials to an auditory illusion: Binaural
beats.
" Clinical Neurophysiology 120 (2009): S.1514-1524.

Karino, Shotaro; Yumoto, Masato; Itoh, Kenji; Uno, Akira; Yamakawa, Keiko;
Sekimoto, Sotaro; Kaga, Kimitaka. "Neuromagnetic Responses to Binaural Beat in
Human Cerebral Cortex.
" Journal of Neurophysiology 96 (2006): S.1927-1938.

Schwarz, Dietrich W. F.; Taylor, P. "Human auditory steady state responses to binaural
and monaural beats.
" Clinical Neurophysiology 116 (2005): S.658-668.

Christina F. Lavallee, Stanley A. Koren, Michael A. Persinger: A Quantitative Electroencephalographic Study of Meditation and Binaural Beat Entrainment. In: The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine. 17, 2011, S. 351–355, doi:10.1089/acm.2009.0691.

Psychophysiological reactivity to auditory Binaural Beats stimulation in the alpha and theta EEG brain-wave frequency bands: A randomized, double–blind and placebo–controlled study in human healthy young adult subjects

Efficacy of Theta-Binaural Beats for the Treatment of Chronic Pain

Rossböck, Sebastian (2013) Binaural Beats.
Diplomarbeit, Universität Wien. Philologisch-Kulturwissenschaftliche Fakultät

Ufostrahlen
#150 Posted : 11/25/2015 4:45:43 PM

Another free Hemi-Sync BB: https://soundcloud.com/tmiuk/the-way-of-hemi-sync

Ufostrahlen
#151 Posted : 7/16/2016 8:30:54 PM

dragonrider
#152 Posted : 7/17/2016 4:27:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If you'd listen to binaural beats while on psychedelic's, what frequency would be best? I suspect that on most psychedelic's you'd rather want to go to higher than to lower frequency's.
I believe that in this recent LSD study that got so much media attention, it was said that LSD causes more alpha, as well as more gamma activity. So i guess that you could try both alpha as well as gamma frequency's on LSD. Has anybody got any experience with this?

Ufostrahlen
#153 Posted : 7/17/2016 4:54:42 PM

dragonrider wrote:
If you'd listen to binaural beats while on psychedelic's, what frequency would be best?

Alpha freq is associated with meditation states, so 4-7hz should be okay.

dragonrider
#154 Posted : 7/20/2016 3:26:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Has no-one ever tried gamma while on psychedelic's?

Koornut
#155 Posted : 8/15/2016 3:19:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've been reading up on the methodology behind BBs.
From what I understand, in order to achieve a BB effect of 20htz - one must have the frequency difference of left and right ears equal to 20htz. So for example 530htz left and 550htz right?

Here's my question/concern.
The least common multiple of 530 and 550 is 29150.
29150 divided by 1000ms is 29.15 seconds.
So every 29.15 seconds the two waveforms synch exactly with each other for one revolution respective to their hertz value (the waves start at exactly the same time). Is this the true htz value for the binaural beat?
0.02915htz.
Or Is taking the brain into consideration as a third variable what gives the BB effect of 20htz.

EDIT: For a simpler example.
Theta (5htz) has a wavelength of 200ms. 5 cycles per second.
The only two frequencies that can possibly be combined to give an affective wavelength of 200ms are 20htz and 25htz.
20htz = 50ms wavelength.
25htz = 40ms wavelength.
The lowest common multiple of 40 and 50 is 200.
So for every 5 cycles @ 25htz there are 4 cycles @ 20htz.
The two waveforms synchronise at 200ms.

Hope that makes sense

Inconsistency is in my nature.
The simple PHYLLODE tek

I'm just waiting for these bloody plants to grow

dragonrider
#156 Posted : 3/5/2019 7:54:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dragonrider wrote:
Has no-one ever tried gamma while on psychedelic's?

Someone had to try this, so i did. And it does indeed intensify the effects of at least LSD, but probably other classic psychedelics as well.

A combination of theta and gamma would probably be more effective, even.

downwardsfromzero
#157 Posted : 3/5/2019 10:15:24 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Nice bump. Had no idea this thread existed - thanks!

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

downwardsfromzero
#158 Posted : 10/21/2019 4:57:40 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Koornut wrote:
[...]
Here's my question/concern.
The least common multiple of 530 and 550 is 29150.
29150 divided by 1000ms is 29.15 seconds.
So every 29.15 seconds the two waveforms synch exactly with each other for one revolution respective to their hertz value (the waves start at exactly the same time). Is this the true htz value for the binaural beat?
0.02915htz.
Or Is taking the brain into consideration as a third variable what gives the BB effect of 20htz.
[...]

There's an error in this calculation. Why divide the least common multiple by 1000ms? And surely there will be coincident waveforms every 0.1 seconds because of their common divisor being 10. In 100 ms there are 53 cycles at 530 Hz and 55 cycles at 550 Hz. This equates to a 10 Hz beat frequency (as I see it, without resorting to paper calculations), and is an octave value corresponding to the 20 Hz difference.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

«PREV678