We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
san-pedro peyote combo Options

polytrip
#1 Posted : 8/21/2009 10:24:08 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Yesterday evening i drank a san-pedro and peyote soup that, besides being slimey, tasted disgusting.
I'm still more or less coming down from it, wich at this point means that all colours around me are back in their normal proportions and levels of intensity, although everything is still vibrating in a bit of a musical manner.
It's realy odd that peyote somehow leads to more colourfull visual effects than san-pedro alone. It is also more euphoric and the san-pedro/ peyote combo is much more clear headed, somehow.

About 2.30 at night, i decided to take a walk through the woods.
It felt like an adventurous journey. The quietness of the night, the trees, the smell of summer, grass, mudd, moss and bushes...it was extatic and nothing less than the most extatic feeling of extacy i have felt in a long time.
I had a bag with me with a bottle of fresh cherry&applejuice.
At some moment i suddenly had the, maybe somewhat weird idea of putting all my clothes of and putting them in my bag, that i was carrying with me.

So there i was, walking completely naked through the woods, being completely filled with the undescribable mescalin vibrations of being completely absorbed into hyperspace, yet being able to walk around and to manouvre your way through the world, it's such a fantastic substance, it realy is.

Somehow all these 5-ht entheogens: mescalin, tryptamins,LSD, have something that connects them. It's hard to describe exactly what, but they share a vibration, an energy, the places they take you to.

All the fucking wisdom that was being thrown at me, all the different angles from wich i suddenly saw things...wow! the world was just so beautyfull and so amazingly transparant. And not just that everything suddenly became clear. No, it was as if the whole universe was constantly unfolding in a perpetuous motion and energy. Never fixed wisdom, but constantly unraveling, endlessly revealing more and more.

And all i could realy do is just sigh, grin and smile.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Bancopuma
#2 Posted : 8/21/2009 3:20:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow man thanks for that! I will be meeting grandfather Peyote in the future...maybe next spring. Smile

acolon_5
#3 Posted : 8/21/2009 3:55:27 PM

The Great Namah

Hey poly, could you give us the dosages of each?

Sounds like you had a magical adventure into the land of the Mescallll.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

soulfood
#4 Posted : 8/21/2009 3:58:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I really want to try a peyote but could never bring myself to cut one up.

Aegle
#5 Posted : 8/21/2009 4:09:57 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

PolyTrip what a beautiful and inspiring experience with mescalito, i have a great and deep love for cactus. Some of my most deep and special journeys have been with cactus truly a special friend to have. Very happy

Much Peace and Compassion
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

jamie
#6 Posted : 8/21/2009 5:04:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Dried peyote is available in shops near to me...it's expensive though so I never got around to it, and I have torch anyway..but now I think I will have to pick some up..

I have often had the overwhelming urge to take off all my cloths and roam around naked as well while tripping. There is a really beautiful nude beach close to me that I go to quite often. I love eating mushrooms and floating naked in the ocean.

You're trip sounds beautiful polytrip.
Long live the unwoke.

polytrip
#7 Posted : 8/21/2009 7:48:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
acolon_5 wrote:
Hey polly, could you give us the dosages of each?

Sounds like you had a magical adventure into the land of the Mescallll.

It was a 40 cm long and 5 to 10 cm thick t.pachanoi and three (fresh)peyote's that where a little larger than a golfbal.

cut into pieces and boiled in half a liter of water for about half an hour.

soulfood
#8 Posted : 8/21/2009 11:34:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

fractal enchantment wrote:

I have often had the overwhelming urge to take off all my cloths and roam around naked as well while tripping. There is a really beautiful nude beach close to me that I go to quite often. I love eating mushrooms and floating naked in the ocean.

You're trip sounds beautiful polytrip.

All I need is a water sprinkler and a cigar... maybe a little privacy... then, it's nakedness assured.

But your way does sound better.... maybe also someone to be naked with.