We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Snakes. Options

ArchetypalDreamer
#1 Posted : 7/15/2016 9:22:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi all,

I was wondering - does anyone else experience a lot of snake / reptilian imagery whilst voyaging? It seems that every single trip I've had (bar one) has contained it in a very overt manner - usually to the point of dominating my experience. From king cobras shooting light out of their eyes and mouths, to impossibly complex geometric constructs comprised of individual segments, each with snake-skin slithering through them in all directions. My very first trip had an intertwined, apparently headless trio of snakes actually undulating throughout my body as a sort of cleansing process (that's how it felt) whilst I was in a dome-like structure comprised of snakeskin.

I'm sure it's fairly common, but I was wondering how common, and what (if anything) it could possibly mean. I understand that the pineal gland has its origins in reptiles, right? I wonder if the stimulation of said gland (or is that still hypothetical?) could trigger such imagery.

Whatever the case, I'm very intrigued - and grateful! Fortunately, I'm not a person who fears snakes. I'm very comfortable with them, so it's all good.

Smile

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

kerelsk
#2 Posted : 7/16/2016 1:26:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I had a period of mushroom tripping with lots of images of snakes, usually the same kind of garter snake

I would get visited by the snakes in real life quite often too during this period

It felt very intuitively correct, the snakes are my friends, that's why I'm seeing them Rolling eyes

soulfood
#3 Posted : 7/16/2016 1:44:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Snakes, tribesman, mutants, anime girls, general boobage....

yup Smile

Global
#4 Posted : 7/16/2016 11:36:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

ArchetypalDreamer wrote:

I'm sure it's fairly common, but I was wondering how common, and what (if anything) it could possibly mean. I understand that the pineal gland has its origins in reptiles, right? I wonder if the stimulation of said gland (or is that still hypothetical?) could trigger such imagery.

I wouldn't be so quick to jump to this conclusion. Including snakes, I've seen a number of animals in hyperspace from horses to eagles, hawks and other birds to gorillas to lions. Clearly we can't track all of this back to pineal origins, not to even touch the controversy on pineal DMT, which is not what this thread should be about.

I only have one memory of a snake in hyperspace, and it was a gigantic anaconda. I could see all of the scales on its skin, and it was looking me "in the eyes" the whole time. I never fear the animals, but not just because I don't have phobias to them in real life. Obviously if I had a real lion or anaconda interacting with me and within such close proximity in consensual reality, I would clearly be panicking...It really sorta helps that in hyperspace they're just made of light Laughing
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

_Arcane_
#5 Posted : 7/16/2016 1:37:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have had snakes (also that had laserbeam eyes too) horses made of blue beads and dreamcatchers, snakes with feathered wings, space dragons, galaxies that became 3 beings that performed a super slow ballet, all sorts of fantastical creatures but snakes have been fairly common, snakes and eyeballs happen quite a bit for me.

Not much boobage though as soulfood has mentions, but I do sometimes get dancing entities that sexually thrust at each other
LamVamRamYamHamKshamOm

Orbiting
#6 Posted : 7/16/2016 6:24:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i feel you with the snake thing, i've always seen predominantly high tech reptilian aliens made of geometry scales and their spinally appendages; i guess thats just my conceptualization of high tech aliens

strtman
#7 Posted : 7/17/2016 1:05:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have never seen snakes during trips. But I did see ‘space birds’, a mixture of a bird and a dragon. Also an ostrich with some alien features. And once in an old Chinese temple I noticed a deep black horse head lying on the ground.

Quiet the mind and the soul will speak

Global
#8 Posted : 7/17/2016 2:42:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Orbiting wrote:
i feel you with the snake thing, i've always seen predominantly high tech reptilian aliens made of geometry scales and their spinally appendages; i guess thats just my conceptualization of high tech aliens

I don't feel that your ability to conceptualize anything has much of an effect on hyperspace. There is so much there that completely defy and go above and beyond our concepts from prior experience.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Orbiting
#9 Posted : 7/17/2016 8:37:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Global wrote:
Orbiting wrote:

I don't feel that your ability to conceptualize anything has much of an effect on hyperspace. There is so much there that completely defy and go above and beyond our concepts from prior experience.

i see your perspective Global ,.. the experience is completely unimaginable and alien; however i personally believe that an experience with hallucinogens is akin to
information integrity after passing over the event horizon of a black hole, the information (our current conceptualizations of reality) did exist at one time, however the extreme discord of the amazing gravity and mass interactions(the result of serotonergic activity on sensory and memory/thought processing) it goes thru makes it almost completely unrelated/unrecognisable. the level of complexity of this is unreal! Big grin
however this is certainly not to say that current understandings about past experiences will directly influence the images seen or the distances/experiances covered under the influence. when i said

"" i guess thats just my conceptualization of high tech aliens""

i meant to convey a feeling that it appears that that is what happens to me, not that i had these ideas as a dmt naive person. only that it seems that i have come to understand that's what happens to me "typically" ; of course this an oversimplification of something this unknowably-complex hehe

RAM
#10 Posted : 7/20/2016 6:27:48 AM

Hail the keys!

Seeing snakes in random places is often associated with activation of Kundalini energies, which is a popular pursuit of a certain subset of Nexians interested in certain types of yoga. There is much talk about how DMT and other psychedelics can activate Kundalini energies and send the eternal energy serpent (or however one interprets this force) up one's spine to the crown of their head. I personally feel this particularly while meditating on marijuana and would probably feel it somewhat on DMT, but it is hard to say what is a legitimate feeling that is not influenced by my own thinking.

Looking into snake synchronicity associated with Kundalini practice might yield some interesting results for you as you have seen many during your voyages.
"Think for yourself and question authority." - Leary

"To step out of ideology - it hurts. It's a painful experience. You must force yourself to do it." - Žižek

DeeMenTalist
#11 Posted : 7/20/2016 7:31:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I see snake\reptile like entities very often. Especially when I smoke stuff extracted from mimosa. Acician stuff only once gave me this kind of visions during pharma trip. Most of the times I see this kind entity that consist out of many interconnected green/yellow/white 'snakish' heads, like a grid covering all the space around me and inside me. While these heads look like snakes they also have something from those gremlin bastards with malevolent smiles on their faces.

lobo
#12 Posted : 7/20/2016 1:37:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I always saw on ayahuasca o feel that my body transform in som kind of snake. Curanderos says that is the spirit of the medicine.

PH0Man
#13 Posted : 7/20/2016 9:29:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I was in the woods/forest during a very snowy day when I first did shrooms, and all the trees' bark turned to snakeskin

soulfood
#14 Posted : 7/21/2016 5:06:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

_Arcane_ wrote:

Not much boobage though as soulfood has mentions

Hey they don't call it mother aya for nothin' Pleased

SynKyd
#15 Posted : 7/28/2016 12:13:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Snakey presence seems to increase with level of MAOI in my changa, not sure if it's truly increased or just enhanced recall with the longer afterglow period though.
At the center of this existence, it is everything and nothing, all of us and each of us and none of us. My light is now lit, and it cannot be extinguished.

Final Incarnate
#16 Posted : 9/8/2016 5:26:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I see them a lot

Ive seen something but could not even draw it, nor even knew what to google in images to base on .

picture a long pole, with 2 platforms, 1 acted like a bed, the other more less was like a shade, serpent like, sorta had a metroid space monster look, but not really . felt regal though .

This idk if was a vivid dream, or if i fell asleep towards end of a journey.

but it felt like an initiation, I was in a room with a door open.
lying down, i dont remember if i had wings or was just crust on me. but their were snakes merged with the ground that rose up and gnawed on my flesh.

I didnt feel "physical pain" it more less tickled. their in the doorway, was a feminine figure shura, and the other me, a very intensely purple canine like being, I mean the color of this was nothing high end Computer games could even touch . Says to me via telepathy like communication, Playing with serpents aye , then disapears .

when i woke up, it felt like i could fly, like "Gargoyle Crust was removed from my wings and behind my calves.

Another vivid dream like the above , was at work, and an angel so focused walked by the ware house, the manager came out back I said to her you see the angel, we hire em or something, She responded i didnt see one, then she turned into a white women, with really gapped teeth, she said she had breast cancer,

then the warehouse warped into a completely different store a grocery store i never been to, and one of the supervisors, went from his normal form and transformed into like a 7 ft tall will smith mixed with michael jordan appearance skateboarding in the store, and then i had a board lol and we were skating in store .

After this one started to Wonder if maybe that female manager might of been developing cancer, im not gonna say i had a dream about u etc, will tactfully bring up the subject soon .

another one, like the above ones, was in a dark basement, sitting down, was dark but could see, this terrier like dog, shifted into a reptilian humanoid, then im pretty much having a make out type thing with 2 reptilian Humanoids. 1 was playing with my left arm. the other was kissing me, i stuck my tongue into her mouth and her tongue well, the slit on the tongue wasnt too profound but was not a human woman's tongue.

Final Incarnate is an RPG Character in Terra's Terra . Everything this character has done or does is part of an RPG Story