We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
A Plant to Quit Smoking?! Options

corpus callosum
#21 Posted : 3/7/2016 5:41:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

JDSalinger wrote:
Is Tabex at all related to Chantix? I haven't found anything so I believe not but thought I would double check here, thanks. Smile

Yes; Chantix is a derivative of Tabex/Cytisine; Tabex has not been associated with suicidal ideation/depression in the same way as Chantix has.
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

TGO
#22 Posted : 3/7/2016 11:52:43 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

A friend of mine took chantix to help quit smoking once. He said it gave him extremely vivid/lucid nightmares and wild mood swings. Now, anyone who is quitting smoking is prone to mood swings, but he said it was almost to the point of being psychotic in his behavior. On the flip side, he did end up quitting, but he said he would have rather gone cold turkey. Of course, this is just one case from one single individual. Results may vary...Very happy

I quit smoking with the use of nicotine patches. When used properly, I was successful in quitting....anywho

Smile
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Koornut
#23 Posted : 3/7/2016 6:09:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2EsZpobWJs
Inconsistency is in my nature.
The simple PHYLLODE tek

I'm just waiting for these bloody plants to grow

JDSalinger
#24 Posted : 3/8/2016 12:42:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for clarifying that one for me. I was hesitant to purchase because of a possible correlation. Smile
“Among other things, you'll find that you're not the first person who was ever confused and frightened and even sickened by human behavior. You're by no means alone on that score, you'll be excited and stimulated to know. Many, many men have been just as troubled morally and spiritually as you are right now. Happily, some of them kept records of their troubles. You'll learn from them—if you want to. Just as someday, if you have something to offer, someone will learn something from you. It's a beautiful reciprocal arrangement. And it isn't education. It's history. It's poetry.” J.D. Salinger.

RhythmSpring
#25 Posted : 3/8/2016 1:42:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So, no one's mentioned iboga, the anti-addiction plant?
From the unspoken
Grows the once broken

Intezam
#26 Posted : 3/9/2016 5:17:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

iboga is almost extinct now thx to all these $$$ clinics - its better left alone (...with these issues)

RhythmSpring
#27 Posted : 3/14/2016 3:53:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Can you provide a source that shows that Iboga is "almost extinct"?
From the unspoken
Grows the once broken

oversoul1919
#28 Posted : 3/14/2016 5:03:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Plant? Be a warrior! Conquer your mind! I've quit without any plant or synthetic drug. Just decided I had it enough, and that's it. Yes, it is difficult and painful, but it is worth at the end. Feeling of being a victor and conquering demons of addiction is wonderful.

Intezam
#29 Posted : 7/7/2016 10:02:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

RythmSpring wrote:
Can you provide a source that shows that Iboga is "almost extinct"?

http://news.iceers.org/2...ation-of-iboga-in-gabon/

Now we might think that if there isn't a larger cry out by the masses, then the problem ain't so real, but we're afraid that's not the case....in poorer countries species are there today and gone tomorrow.

PREV12