We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Properties Of Lysergic amide Alkaloids Options

Thanatananda23
#1 Posted : 7/18/2009 2:15:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A curiosity swept me up into the tree's today, concerning the contents of morning glory, and or the other LSA containing plant species.
Though Eye have a feeling that LSA in itself seams completely harmless, as most connoisseurs of LSD might propose, in addition, does anyone have a deeper understanding of the components of these seeds.

IE, are their any inimical properties which may render damage to the taker of these medicines.

Recently osmosed information pertaining to the gargantuan amounts of alcohol one would actually have to engorge oneself with to render actual physiologic damage, and was under the hypothesis that these psychedelics would be much less malignant.

Any illumination would be considerably fascinating.

From the eye of the cyclone.

In addition, some of the smartest, and sharpest fellows ever to experience the greatest degree of these substances, appear to be astonishingly bright, and witty to boot.

Let it flow.

EyE.
Horus Eye milky way galaxy glissading, swaying hag's hair neath arch de morir, a mirror reflecting everything, holding nothing near, Here.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Kannamate
#2 Posted : 7/18/2009 3:52:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

They can cause vasoconstriction and LSH causes bronchial constriction. 69ron said he felt posioned once from an overdose maybe he can elaborate more. You can take a vasodilator to eliminate,or reduce the vasoconstriction side effects.

69ron
#3 Posted : 7/18/2009 4:33:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Niacin (vitamin B3) is probably the safest vasodilator to take with them and very effective at counteracting the vasoconstriction without causing any other effects.

Overdose of LSA or LSH and most of the other similar alkaloids causes vasoconstriction and it can cause blue fingertips in extreme cases. It’s very unhealthy to have that level of vasoconstriction. While I don’t know of anyone who’s died from LSA or LSH, I’ve read some real horror stories of people vomiting up blood. I don’t know how true that is though.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Thanatananda23
#4 Posted : 7/18/2009 4:51:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So other than the vascoconstriction, are their any other debilitating factors? As in neurophysiological changes that would look hindersome?

Again, Eye have personally never come across anything. Thank you lovelies.
Horus Eye milky way galaxy glissading, swaying hag's hair neath arch de morir, a mirror reflecting everything, holding nothing near, Here.

The Traveler
#5 Posted : 7/18/2009 1:28:07 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

69ron wrote:
Niacin (vitamin B3) is probably the safest vasodilator to take with them and very effective at counteracting the vasoconstriction without causing any other effects.

Can you provide us with an average dose for Niacin 69ron?

polytrip
#6 Posted : 7/18/2009 2:35:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Thanatananda23 wrote:
So other than the vascoconstriction, are their any other debilitating factors? As in neurophysiological changes that would look hindersome?

Again, Eye have personally never come across anything. Thank you lovelies.

LSD and many of the other lysergics have proven to cause no brain damage. For people with psychiatric dissorders there is a risk that the use of LSD would trigger an episode of schizofrenia, depression, mania or something similar.
Extreme vasoconstriction might cause brain damage as well, but then we're talking about the type of vasoconstriction that could lead to amputations and gangrene. Lysergyc acid itself causes these type of reactions, wich in the dark ages led to epedemia of such things if rye was infested with the ergot fungus.
The blocking of blood flow to certain parts of the body leads to the death of cells and death cells would start to poison the body. This is why in the dark ages doctor's basically held the credo that you'd better amputate a hand then a finger and better an arm then a hand.
You would need to ingest massive amounts of lysergic's to end up in such a state, however.
Some research chemical's like bromo-dragonfly can cause these type of reactions with lower doses. That's why accidents have happened with people who mistook bromo-dragonfly for LSD and took larger amounts of the stuff.

trancepants
#7 Posted : 7/18/2009 7:33:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This doesn't concern the actual alkaloids and thier respective effects and contraindications but more to plant material.
SWIM once ate 600 MG seeds and spent the entire night tripping balls sitting on the toilet, exploding from both ends.
Please extract! Even at low doses those seeds will tear your stomach up. It won't be happy with you.
I can create anything with my mind. Including fiction, which this is.

69ron
#8 Posted : 7/24/2009 10:06:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The Traveler wrote:
69ron wrote:

Can you provide us with an average dose for Niacin 69ron?

100 mg of niacin is a good dose to use. This strength is usually available at most vitamin shops.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

40oztofreedom
#9 Posted : 7/30/2009 12:33:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

trancepants wrote:
This doesn't concern the actual alkaloids and thier respective effects and contraindications but more to plant material.
SWIM once ate 600 MG seeds and spent the entire night tripping balls sitting on the toilet, exploding from both ends.
Please extract! Even at low doses those seeds will tear your stomach up. It won't be happy with you.

I can account for this reaction as well. Whenever I did a non-extracted form of Morning Glory I would always have trouble keeping it down in my stomach long enough to be processed throughly. Let alone once it is completely in your system it tends to be a "cleansing" material.
So glad to see you have overcome them.
Completely silent now
With heaven's help
You cast your demons out

--------------------
I lie compulsively, and I am subjected to mental disorders as to where I have trouble even considering my own existance.

Thanatananda23
#10 Posted : 8/20/2009 8:35:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

To reiterate, though cognizant of some of the elders having graced the topic of Morning glories( I.E Wasson, Hoffman) the inquiry sprung from a delightful resonance of the human bio computer. Or in less explorative terms the brain. Eye was curious as to weather their were anybody who was aware of a possible ld-50 for LSA. In assimilating more enriching signals with reference to the noxiousness of certain substances, it appears that even the more virulent ones like alchohol have to be inundated before causing physical death to cells. Marijuana being one of the most benign substances to within the somatoaetheric whirling lovliness.

If anyone had anything suprising to heighten the frequency of this thread along these later emphasized nodes, all who heeds irregularity and aims toward the void, would surely increase their intelligence.

SMI2LE.

DeLearyUS Grinning Noir

polytrip
#11 Posted : 8/20/2009 3:30:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
it's around 1/20 the strength of LSD. I don't know the ld50.
Are you planning for risky experiments? i hope not.