We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
holiest. Options

psychosisdoses
#21 Posted : 12/9/2009 6:11:31 PM

Derek

۩ wrote:
http://www.last.fm/music/Damian+Marley/_/We%27re+Gonna+Make+It
bump this...

dude
you always know Smile
just what i needed..
love all one
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~
‹maxzar100› YOU are like acid
‹mattimus› dosesdosingdoses

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Jorkest
#22 Posted : 12/9/2009 7:45:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

I SAW DAMIAN MARLEY!!!!!!!!
it's a sound

۩
#23 Posted : 12/9/2009 7:52:53 PM

Did you see the guy who was on stage just waving the flag? So bad ass...

obliguhl
#24 Posted : 3/31/2010 8:39:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This must have been an incredible bonding experience and im at loss for words. I can only imagine it to be the purest form of joy one can experience, to see your loved one in the purest form and to experience the cleansing and raw power of our favourite neurotransmitter at the same time.

۩
#25 Posted : 3/31/2010 8:47:40 PM

obliguhl wrote:
This must have been an incredible bonding experience and im at loss for words. I can only imagine it to be the purest form of joy one can experience, to see your loved one in the purest form and to experience the cleansing and raw power of our favourite neurotransmitter at the same time.

Not a day goes by that I don't think about it.
When I look at her, I see her true form.
It blows my mind....

Yengu
#26 Posted : 4/1/2010 11:37:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

۩ wrote:
obliguhl wrote:

Not a day goes by that I don't think about it.
When I look at her, I see her true form.
It blows my mind....

Amazing. I am thankful that you wish to share such a personal spiritual - beyond spiritual - experience with us.

Did she have a similar experience, if you don't mind me asking?
Autonomous complex moleculer structures, a phenomenon arising out of the laws of this universe. There is no life.

۩
#27 Posted : 4/1/2010 11:44:41 PM

Yes, our experiences were similar.
We both felt an eternal bond and she could see into me as well.
For some reason, we both have elf ears in hyperspace...Kind of funny...and I don't prescribe to the whole McKenna elf meme at all...
Although, she has yet to see the truly inner depths of hyperspace...ya know...the eternal folding shape shifting other worldy alien infested duplicating realer than real hyperspace...
IMHO, she appears to have more Earth-bound work to do until they give her the eternal access, that's just the way it seems. Or maybe I always just get the bottom of the bowls and absorb all the spice??? ;]
I could NOT believe the way she spoke to me when we came down...seriously...it was the purest, clearest, most loving voice I had ever heard. ah, I melt when I think about it.
I LOVE how the spice does that to us.....totally clearing all barriers and allowing our pure forms to flow forth...

The others told me over and over during this totally other worldly experience "This is it."

"This is it."

shoe
#28 Posted : 4/2/2010 9:21:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That's amazing, house, truely amazing.

Could you describe, i know, im sorry, just a little more about the interplay between you and her? You said you saw her soul.... what did that look like? I love your description of 'soft pink, rounded alien face', my consort I have seen with these kind of eyes too. How did she speak clearly, what did she say? you saw all of this morphing and tangible energy between you? What was it like?!

haha, im sorry, im sorry. but, please... Smile

shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

#29 Posted : 4/2/2010 9:45:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

what an amazing, beautiful experience, house - you have truly found something beyond.

much love
"at journey's end, we must begin again"

۩
#30 Posted : 4/2/2010 6:46:36 PM

shoe wrote:
That's amazing, house, truely amazing.

Could you describe, i know, im sorry, just a little more about the interplay between you and her? You said you saw her soul.... what did that look like? I love your description of 'soft pink, rounded alien face', my consort I have seen with these kind of eyes too. How did she speak clearly, what did she say? you saw all of this morphing and tangible energy between you? What was it like?!

haha, im sorry, im sorry. but, please... Smile

Well....I tried really hard as I came down from this eternal journey to describe it (which, btw, was almost exactly Five months ago), but as you probably know, words can barely grasp all of this:
Quote:
The deep, etched, carved, flowing, almost plastic, clay-like, fake, hyper realistic, divine, angelic
cartoon
4D?

Shifting, superfuturistic, cartoony (in a stop animation psychedelic clay-like way), etched and carved like morphing clay. It was so beyond anything I could have ever imagined. I could only see her after an eternity in hyperspace....because I was gazing into her as I disappeared, and she disappeared completely....folded up into a fractal triangular twist and was no longer there...that's when I went withinity for the epitome of my machine-like existence...

after what felt like forever, I opened my eyes and was observing all of that...
I looked around and could not believe my eyes. I really was in another plane, or octave, of frequencies that make up space.
Everything I had ever known my room at the time to be was completely different, REALER, more detailed, more information being received by the sensors.
I was completely baffled at what had happened, it was my deepest breakthrough of all time..
She just looked at me like the wisest person I had ever known, hard to describe.
Then began to flow (which I so fucking gratefully recorded and still have)
about how she feels, with nothing hindering or holding her back.
Talking about how much she loves me, and how she feels about me.
Talking about her, and how grateful she is, and how amazed that she could be speaking like this.
Her voice had this tone to it that I'll never forget. Something so pure.
I feel silly typing this, but you asked :]
I had never heard or seen anything so pure so real so insanely alien ever...
As she spoke to me all I could do was cry.
She said my face looked melted, and she could see all of my pain (I was a very dark and suicidal person before I met her, I think she may have saved my life...as well as the love and support from the nexus, and the neurotransmission)

Everything she said was affirming me that she was "the one"
and that the others [entities, if you will], who I just spent an eternity dancing and morphing with
more than likely had something to do with our soulular convergence.
They must have seen me entering hyperspace by myself for all those months prior, they must have heard my prayers which I consciously sent off like mental messages in bottles...every night....who knows...???
I do know that I feel totally insane [aka divine] writing this, but there's just no other way to describe it.

Anyway, I hope that slightly answers your questions shoe.
For those of you out there in search, pray to them to cross paths with your harmonic soul mate, I truly believe in this.
Sit with this person and smoke a huge mountain of spice.
The neurotransmission will do the rest. The truth is instantly revealed.

I am here because I want others to see what I have seen.
Not a day goes by where I don't think about all of this.

kaleidoscope eyes
#31 Posted : 4/5/2010 2:33:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like such an amazing experience, and you communicated it very eloquently with beautiful, poetic language. I love the feeling it described =)
peace
the fictional character, kaleidoscope eyes, resides in the sky with diamonds and cellophane flowers

acacian
#32 Posted : 6/30/2016 1:09:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

beautiful words house, thanks for sharing Love

anon_003
#33 Posted : 10/12/2016 5:07:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Soooo thankful this got dug back up!!!! This is an unbelievable write-up , house.

It's weird, but I had a similar kind of experience recently... not anything on the level you experienced here though. A romantic interest and I were sitting outside on a set of stairs, talking with a group of people. I was kind of tired, but also hopped up on caffeine and really stoned. We were flirting and feels were in the air for sure. So I am looking to the right of her at our buddy, listening to him talk, and in my peripheral vision to my left, I saw a literal dreamy rendering of her "soul", complete with a golden glow, looking at me with dewy eyes. I kid you not!

I have also had similar experiences whilst tripping in a quiet atmosphere with close friends. In my peripherals is where it always shows up. I have so far interpretd this as my subconscious mind's interpretation of what the other person is communicating to me. Like, it's how my brain is relaying to me what my friends are thinking of using its own symbols (body language, tone of voice) coupled with my past knowledge of their body language and tone of voice in relation to different scenarios.
Once in a while, you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

universecannon
#34 Posted : 10/12/2016 6:29:45 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

House <3

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

thymamai
#35 Posted : 10/15/2016 7:41:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

where is he?

PREV12