We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Introduction Essay Options

Tim Allen Musse
#1 Posted : 6/25/2016 12:18:27 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I was first drawn into psychedelics just a few short years ago. It was one late night in the summer of 2013, I was searching through Nextflix bored out of my mind. Then when I was going through the Documentary Genre section I came upon this little documentary called "DMT: The Spirit Molecue". I was supremely intrigued by the name so I clicked on the title. Little did I know then that little decision that seemed arbitrary at the time would change my mindset on everything I ever came to know. Almost three years after that fateful night I still have not seriously researched, tried to extract, or even have a good understanding of a molecule that is said to give you a experience of a lifetime. So I want to seriously be committed this time, no more procrastination and putting things off

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

DmnStr8
#2 Posted : 6/25/2016 11:27:51 PM

Come what may

I can relate all to well! I never heard of DMT until I saw that 'the spirit molecule'. I just knew I had to do it. It captured me and never let go. I felt a pull towards it like nothing else.

I recommend if you are feeling this pull towards DMT that you see it all the way through and create it in your life. I think you will find this process to be empowering. You want to see behind the curtains. So go and look!

It is not what you think it might be. It will create more questions than answers. You cannot put that one back in the box. Once you see, you see. You can't take it back. So make sure it's something you really want in your life. Then don't look back. Accept your decision. I for one never regretted any DMT trip I have ever taken. No matter if the experience was beautiful or difficult, I learned something.

Good luck in your psychedelic endeavors! Be courageous and trust yourself!

Peace!
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Tim Allen Musse
#3 Posted : 6/26/2016 4:51:12 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I've read about what it did to people through the endless trip stories on Erowid. I will accept whatit might do to me and fully embrace it's power. From all the extraction guides i read about it seems a bit hard to make, do any of you know a good extraction guide link for the most basic of beginners?

DmnStr8
#4 Posted : 6/28/2016 4:25:54 AM

Come what may

Tim Allen Musse wrote:
I've read about what it did to people through the endless trip stories on Erowid. I will accept whatit might do to me and fully embrace it's power. From all the extraction guides i read about it seems a bit hard to make, do any of you know a good extraction guide link for the most basic of beginners?

It's really not that hard at all. If you would like to keep it as simple as possible I would suggest trying a STB extract to begin with. Read through all of them and familiarize yourself with the process. Go into chat and ask some questions. Research and then try it. Here is a link to those STB extraction teks. -> https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m...egory:Extraction_Tek#STB

Good luck!
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

TGO
#5 Posted : 6/28/2016 5:17:00 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

DmnStr8 wrote:
Tim Allen Musse wrote:

It's really not that hard at all. If you would like to keep it as simple as possible I would suggest trying a STB extract to begin with. Read through all of them and familiarize yourself with the process. Go into chat and ask some questions. Research and then try it. Here is a link to those STB extraction teks. -> https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m...egory:Extraction_Tek#STB

Good luck!

I second this. Extracting isn't difficult at all as long as you are very careful and follow the instructions to a T. It is well worth the time and effort put into the process when you end up with a product you can be proud of. You could always try out a foodsafe tek first to get an idea behind the process and then perhaps move onto the teks that utilize more dangerous chemicals. The first DMT extraction I ever performed (before moving onto ones with lye and such) was using q21q21's jimjam party tek found here:

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m.../Lime_A/B_Extraction_Tek

Good luck and welcome to the Nexus!
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Tim Allen Musse
#6 Posted : 6/29/2016 4:46:04 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for all the help guys!

know it's time to research and learn!

Studio1one
#7 Posted : 6/29/2016 3:02:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I found the boil and base v1.2 tek to be super easy and fast. I got 1.5% out of MHRB ready to smoke in under 24 hours then another .3% over the next few days.
Quote:

Darkness cannot banish darkness, only light can do that

Hate cannot banish hate, only love can do that.