We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
1st smoke Options

Chilla
#1 Posted : 6/25/2016 1:03:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chilla attached the following image(s):
13535760_10209835331778648_526464215_n.jpg (58kb) downloaded 179 time(s).
13514270_10209835338618819_606125014_n.jpg (51kb) downloaded 176 time(s).

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Chilla
#2 Posted : 6/25/2016 1:07:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Not sure why, but My text is not showing up above. So here it is again:

GVG, 12 stainless screens, torch lighter, 20mg dark orange/red crystal.

Hello to all.

I had my first experience with 20mg of crystal. Smoked it through my new GVG. Had one good hit, went back for the 2nd but couldn't make the 2nd happen, I was too far gone. I remember holding in the first toke and feeling it grabbing me very strongly. I remember thinking at that stage, "I don't think I'm ready for this", to which the spice replied, "Too late for that, you're coming!" I was extremely nervous but remember Mr Mckenna stating you need to try and have another toke. I tried, but felt like i was about to drop pipe, so I handed it to my wife (whom is inexperienced in any form of chemicals). The music stopped sounding like music and felt like it became the trip itself. I felt like i was asleep and remember wondering if i'm meant to be asleep or awake. Nothing made sense and I was completely confused. All my human senses went out the window. It almost felt as if I was blacking out. Looking back, I think I made the mistake of trying to make sense of what was happening, which only made it worse. I started to freak out a bit. I looked at my wife and forced myself to ask her to turn the music back on (it was on the whole time. It was the Solar Fields album called Leaving Home. Had heard a few minutes of it after a suggestion from another member. My plan was to put some Jimi Hendrix on, which I am very familiar with and brings me a lot of peace and happiness, but for some reason, I went with Solar Fields. In hindsight, that was a bad move. As I held the smoke in, I remember hearing a very trippy electronic shutdown noise from the speakers as my reality melted with it. That sent me in a bad direction.) Anyway, I remember looking at her when I asked about the music and seeing her already staring at me with this look of bewilderment/fear. That didn't help me feel any better. She replied that it was on, and asked if I wanted it louder. That didn't make sense either so I lied back down and told myself to let it go and try and enjoy it. I was having a battle in my head. Either freak out and not enjoy it, or try and find some peace with it and start to enjoy. It was just that nothing made sense to me, I remember feeling like I was asleep, to which I had the battle of deciding if it was alright to sleep or not. I felt good being "asleep" so I rolled with that and some joy started to come to me. I had a small concern if I kept "sleeping" would I ever come back to human reality. I let it go and it was a cool feeling. I can't remember what I saw, but it was awesome and I remember laughing and clapping my hands in amazement. Then I continued to lie there with a big grin on my face, continuing to enjoy the experience. As I felt like I was starting to slowly come back to reality, I felt my sight coming back and saw all these nice colours and streaks going up the walls, roof and buzzing around. That was a nice thing to experience. I started to try and explain to my wife what I was seeing, but realised I couldn't and just laid there and enjoyed it. Now I don't know if I got the full 20mg or not. I used 12 ss screens and there is a small brown patch visible on the top screen. Is this a burn mark, or remnants of the spice which I could vape again? I'll attach a photo. I sort of feel like I was in between two levels. Split between leaving my human senses behind and the next stage. Which is why when I felt my senses fading, I was trying to make sense of it. I'm trying to understand what I went through. Did I have too much, or not enough. (obviously I didn't have enough to reach the breakthrough, but was it such a quantity which enabled me to experience both retention of human senses and complete loss of them as well?) My objective is to have a spiritual breakthrough and come back feeling more connected to the universe and not have the need or want to smoke until some time down the track, if I feel like I would like to experience it again for whatever reason that may be. I know that sounds like I have expectations of what it should bring me, but that's why I am doing it. Am I being foolish trying to make sense of what I went through?
To sum up, it really felt like I was ripped from reality, to which I responded with resistance. Bad move I know. The part which is confusing for me, is although I felt like I was blacking out and my sense were completely out the window, (the music wasn't music anymore, I couldn't decide if I was asleep, awake, what was right, wrong etc), I still managed to tell my wife to put the music on, which I obviously couldn't do.
Overall, I'm glad the bad part was first and I enjoyed the 2nd half. If i had the bad experience at the end, I don't know if I would go for round two one day soon.
I'm looking forward to having another session and seeing what comes. Definitely need to work out how to get enough smoke in my system though and if there was anything actually left to smoke.
What I did forget to mention, is before hand while I was trying to prepare my mind, I went outside in to the strong winds and looked up at the sky. I remember thinking, I will be out there soon. Show me a shooting star. Within 2 seconds, bang, shooting star. I took that as a sign from the universe, "Come and enjoy, it's your time." That made me feel confident and ready. Then a gust of wind blew my sons plastic swing seat on a rope. That scared me, "Damn, lost the good feeling." Silly I know, but I'm just trying to be honest to how I was feeling.
Apologies, a lot of this is all over the shop and must sound like dribble. I have to get back to my kids and just saying what comes to my head to get my experience across. Looking forward to hearing some experienced replies. Thanks for reading. Peace for us all.

Chilla
#3 Posted : 6/25/2016 2:46:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow, I just realised something major. I have narcolepsy. Which might have something to do with the battle of me feeling like I was sleeping and if it was alright to be asleep or not. Now I'm almost certain I wasn't falling asleep, but maybe there was a message intended for me to take away in regards to my narcolepsy....or maybe not related at all.

Ohmni
#4 Posted : 6/26/2016 1:54:51 PM
DMT-Nexus member

wow Big grin

#5 Posted : 6/26/2016 3:52:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Chilla wrote:
Not sure why, but My text is not showing up above. So here it is again:

GVG, 12 stainless screens, torch lighter, 20mg dark orange/red crystal.

Hello to all.

I had my first experience with 20mg of crystal. Smoked it through my new GVG. Had one good hit, went back for the 2nd but couldn't make the 2nd happen, I was too far gone. I remember holding in the first toke and feeling it grabbing me very strongly. I remember thinking at that stage, "I don't think I'm ready for this", to which the spice replied, "Too late for that, you're coming!" I was extremely nervous but remember Mr Mckenna stating you need to try and have another toke. I tried, but felt like i was about to drop pipe, so I handed it to my wife (whom is inexperienced in any form of chemicals). The music stopped sounding like music and felt like it became the trip itself. I felt like i was asleep and remember wondering if i'm meant to be asleep or awake. Nothing made sense and I was completely confused. All my human senses went out the window. It almost felt as if I was blacking out. Looking back, I think I made the mistake of trying to make sense of what was happening, which only made it worse. I started to freak out a bit. I looked at my wife and forced myself to ask her to turn the music back on (it was on the whole time. It was the Solar Fields album called Leaving Home. Had heard a few minutes of it after a suggestion from another member. My plan was to put some Jimi Hendrix on, which I am very familiar with and brings me a lot of peace and happiness, but for some reason, I went with Solar Fields. In hindsight, that was a bad move. As I held the smoke in, I remember hearing a very trippy electronic shutdown noise from the speakers as my reality melted with it. That sent me in a bad direction.) Anyway, I remember looking at her when I asked about the music and seeing her already staring at me with this look of bewilderment/fear. That didn't help me feel any better. She replied that it was on, and asked if I wanted it louder. That didn't make sense either so I lied back down and told myself to let it go and try and enjoy it. I was having a battle in my head. Either freak out and not enjoy it, or try and find some peace with it and start to enjoy. It was just that nothing made sense to me, I remember feeling like I was asleep, to which I had the battle of deciding if it was alright to sleep or not. I felt good being "asleep" so I rolled with that and some joy started to come to me. I had a small concern if I kept "sleeping" would I ever come back to human reality. I let it go and it was a cool feeling. I can't remember what I saw, but it was awesome and I remember laughing and clapping my hands in amazement. Then I continued to lie there with a big grin on my face, continuing to enjoy the experience. As I felt like I was starting to slowly come back to reality, I felt my sight coming back and saw all these nice colours and streaks going up the walls, roof and buzzing around. That was a nice thing to experience. I started to try and explain to my wife what I was seeing, but realised I couldn't and just laid there and enjoyed it. Now I don't know if I got the full 20mg or not. I used 12 ss screens and there is a small brown patch visible on the top screen. Is this a burn mark, or remnants of the spice which I could vape again? I'll attach a photo. I sort of feel like I was in between two levels. Split between leaving my human senses behind and the next stage. Which is why when I felt my senses fading, I was trying to make sense of it. I'm trying to understand what I went through. Did I have too much, or not enough. (obviously I didn't have enough to reach the breakthrough, but was it such a quantity which enabled me to experience both retention of human senses and complete loss of them as well?) My objective is to have a spiritual breakthrough and come back feeling more connected to the universe and not have the need or want to smoke until some time down the track, if I feel like I would like to experience it again for whatever reason that may be. I know that sounds like I have expectations of what it should bring me, but that's why I am doing it. Am I being foolish trying to make sense of what I went through?
To sum up, it really felt like I was ripped from reality, to which I responded with resistance. Bad move I know. The part which is confusing for me, is although I felt like I was blacking out and my sense were completely out the window, (the music wasn't music anymore, I couldn't decide if I was asleep, awake, what was right, wrong etc), I still managed to tell my wife to put the music on, which I obviously couldn't do.
Overall, I'm glad the bad part was first and I enjoyed the 2nd half. If i had the bad experience at the end, I don't know if I would go for round two one day soon.
I'm looking forward to having another session and seeing what comes. Definitely need to work out how to get enough smoke in my system though and if there was anything actually left to smoke.
What I did forget to mention, is before hand while I was trying to prepare my mind, I went outside in to the strong winds and looked up at the sky. I remember thinking, I will be out there soon. Show me a shooting star. Within 2 seconds, bang, shooting star. I took that as a sign from the universe, "Come and enjoy, it's your time." That made me feel confident and ready. Then a gust of wind blew my sons plastic swing seat on a rope. That scared me, "Damn, lost the good feeling." Silly I know, but I'm just trying to be honest to how I was feeling.
Apologies, a lot of this is all over the shop and must sound like dribble. I have to get back to my kids and just saying what comes to my head to get my experience across. Looking forward to hearing some experienced replies. Thanks for reading. Peace for us all.

Awesome stuff. Beautiful pics ya have there. Pleased

Something else isn't it?

Thanks for sharing your story.

-voted for ja

Chilla
#6 Posted : 6/27/2016 11:20:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks. I've noticed I am feeling more content the last couple of days, especially today. Although I can't remember the majority of my experience, maybe I did go through something substantial, thus the reason I am feeling as I am. Peace to us all.

Jees
#7 Posted : 6/28/2016 1:14:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi, good to hear that.

About that pic with the crystals in the neck: could be that it dripped some trough the 12 screens.

Chilla
#8 Posted : 6/28/2016 11:44:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Anyway I could recover that? Or is it not worth it?

Jees
#9 Posted : 6/28/2016 9:05:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Recovering it sure thing, some vinegar water rinse takes it and add that to the next extraction liquid. Thumbs up

Chilla
#10 Posted : 6/29/2016 1:07:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Alright thanks man

Jees
#11 Posted : 6/29/2016 7:54:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Screens are very prone to dripping trough, that's why people use a mesh of flattened wire (copper chore boy) or a thin porous ceramic disk stone.
How thick should the wad of chore boy cu be in a GVG?
GVG use with liquid pad failed, need advice on other methods! and check link in post #10
Bye-Bye Choreboy for ceramic disks
Thumbs up

Chilla
#12 Posted : 6/30/2016 12:51:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the links. Do you know what size flavour disc fits the gvg? I'm in Australia and want to source one here. Cheers.