We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Wundbenzin (Hexane+Pentane) as a solvent for extraction Options

letudiante
#1 Posted : 6/19/2016 1:19:38 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi,

Recently I've run out of all the VM&P naptha. I've purchased some Wundbenzin, which mainly consists of pentanes and to some degree hexanes, but I've heard that they're primarely used for r-xtls of DMT. Why not extraction? Because of toxicity or weak pulls?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Ufostrahlen
#2 Posted : 6/19/2016 12:51:47 PM

xͭ͆͝͏̮͔̜t̟̬̦̣̟͉͈̞̝ͣͫ͞,̡̼̭̘̙̜ͧ̆̀̔ͮ́ͯͯt̢̘̬͓͕̬́ͪ̽́s̢̜̠̬̘͖̠͕ͫ͗̾͋͒̃͛̚͞ͅ

Hinforta wrote:
Hi,

Recently I've run out of all the VM&P naptha. I've purchased some Wundbenzin, which mainly consists of pentanes and to some degree hexanes, but I've heard that they're primarely used for r-xtls of DMT. Why not extraction? Because of toxicity or weak pulls?

Nah, extraction is fine, you have superior material, which is hard to obtain in other countries, therefore expensive.

Wundbenzin > VM&P naptha x 1000

Depending on the VM&P naptha, you get shitty boiling points up to 140°C. Good luck evaporating that.

http://www.mcoe.us/view/1835.pdf

The BP of Wundbenzin is ~40-60°C, no wax residue will occur.

PS: I hope you are aware of "Brezellauge" aka E524 as well. Good for baking "brezels". Cool You must eat alot if you want to heal your "wounds" soon. Big grin Big grin
Internet Security: PsilocybeChild's Internet Security Walk-Through(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)
Search the Nexus with disconnect.me (anonymous Google search) by adding "site:dmt-nexus.me" (w/o the ") to your search.

jiva
#3 Posted : 6/19/2016 12:58:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i use Wundbenzin aswell as it is easier to buy where i live.
also it evaporates very clean.

so far it does work very good for me.

letudiante
#4 Posted : 6/19/2016 2:09:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

It is indeed a privilege to be a part of this wonderful community.

Ufostrahlen wrote:

Nah, extraction is fine, you have superior material, which is hard to obtain in other countries, therefore expensive.

Wundbenzin > VM&P naptha x 1000

Depending on the VM&P naptha, you get shitty boiling points up to 140°C. Good luck evaporating that.

http://www.mcoe.us/view/1835.pdf

The BP of Wundbenzin is ~40-60°C, no wax residue will occur.

PS: I hope you are aware of "Brezellauge" aka E524 as well. Good for baking "brezels". Cool You must eat alot if you want to heal your "wounds" soon. Big grin Big grin

Really? I thought Klean Strip naptha was generally considered to be optimal. Oh well, the more you know. Still can't believe I've managed to acquire it somehow from the States. Smile

Yes, the BP of Wundbenzin is what really sold it to me. No fan is generally needed, the evap/pre-evap can go as smoothly as it can get. The only problem is the smell - it is much stronger and worse than naptha's.

I'll take that into consideration for sure, the "brezels" might indeed become of help soon. Very happy

Thank you for your answers and have a nice day!

Ufostrahlen
#5 Posted : 6/19/2016 2:27:18 PM

Quote:
Really? I thought Klean Strip naptha was generally considered to be optimal. Oh well, the more you know. Still can't believe I've managed to acquire it somehow from the States. Smile

Haha, that must have been expensive. Since you can acquire WB, you already live in the blessed land. No need to import inferior material. And if you're keen on inferior material, just visit Obi for "Spezial-Waschbenzin Reigungsmittel Transparent 1l".

Also look out for E338 (e.g. eBay), this stuff makes nice open source Cola. Goes well along with brezels.

Internet Security: PsilocybeChild's Internet Security Walk-Through(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)
Search the Nexus with disconnect.me (anonymous Google search) by adding "site:dmt-nexus.me" (w/o the ") to your search.

letudiante
#6 Posted : 6/20/2016 1:28:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Ufostrahlen wrote:
Quote:

Haha, that must have been expensive. Since you can acquire WB, you already live in the blessed land. No need to import inferior material. And if you're keen on inferior material, just visit Obi for "Spezial-Waschbenzin Reigungsmittel Transparent 1l".

Also look out for E338 (e.g. eBay), this stuff makes nice open source Cola. Goes well along with brezels.

I'm going to make the best brezels with MezzoMix in the world! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

Ufostrahlen
#7 Posted : 6/20/2016 3:48:04 PM

Hinforta wrote:
I'm going to make the best brezels with MezzoMix in the world! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

ヽ༼ ◉_◔ ༽ノ All praise the Brezels with MezzoMix! ヽ༼ ◉_◔ ༽ノ

downwardsfromzero
#8 Posted : 6/22/2016 10:01:39 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Helpful thread, good to know about them brezels, abflussreiniger is mixed with all sorts of crap.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Ufostrahlen
#9 Posted : 6/22/2016 10:31:02 PM

downwardsfromzero wrote:
abflussreiniger

Shocked Sick Crying or very sad

Glad you like the thread.

letudiante
#10 Posted : 6/23/2016 8:09:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Ufostrahlen, just wanted to say - danke sehr! I cannot believe I've actually wasted money on that VM&P junk, Wundbenzin is something from the other world - the evap rate, the resistance to form emulsions, the pulling strength. It's truly amazing.

Ufostrahlen
#11 Posted : 6/23/2016 8:35:46 PM

Hinforta wrote:
Ufostrahlen, just wanted to say - danke sehr!

Bitteschön Smile Enjoy your alien MezzoMix. If you fill out the questionaire, some ppl might upvote you. I did, because you already talked with the mushrooms and seem to put some energy into new psychedelic trips.

Empyreans
#12 Posted : 7/13/2016 10:01:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I am truly astonished to only now realize I'm living in the blessed land, able to acquire Wundbenzin and "Spezial-Waschbenzin Reigungsmittel Transparent 1l" over at Obi.
Ufostrahlen, you mentioned that the Waschbenzin Reinigungsmittel is inferior. How does it compare to Naptha? Wut?

Edit:
jiva I'd like to respond to your PM, being a new member I sadly can't.
When you have bought Wundbenzin already there is no reason to switch over to Waschbenzin, as that seems to be inferior and most likely cheaper than Wundbenzin

Ufostrahlen
#13 Posted : 7/14/2016 1:32:14 AM

Empyreans wrote:
I am truly astonished to only now realize I'm living in the blessed land, able to acquire Wundbenzin and "Spezial-Waschbenzin Reigungsmittel Transparent 1l" over at Obi.
Ufostrahlen, you mentioned that the Waschbenzin Reinigungsmittel is inferior. How does it compare to Naptha? Wut?

https://images.obi.de/PR.../216/216008_safety_1.pdf

sez

Cas 64742-49-0 which is Spezialbenzin 80/110, Naphtha (Erdöl), mit Wasserstoff behandelt, leicht. The Cyclohexan is a little bit worrying, but will evaporate as well @ 80°C. It's a technical solvent, not a pharmaceutical. The WundB evaporates at 40/60.

But leave the garbage alone. WundB's quality is a product mentioned in the DAB pharmacopoeia and affordable as well (5€ vs. 20€ incl. shipping, maybe you get 500ml for 10€ at a pharmacy). Just do a "Google shopping" search, this material is freely available for anyone.

Google: "MWR2751000"
"DAB1999 - zum Entfetten der Haut und zur Entfernung von Pflasterresten" - this is legitimate as f***. Same as Brezellauge. Because who doesn't like Brezels?

If you are paranoid, go to a local pharmacy and ask for it, the larger ones carry it. I remember my pal asking his mum to buy some for him, because he wanted to extract THC from bud. Very funny. I even refused to smoke the extracted THC, because I didn't know how good WundB really evaporates. Now I know better.

jiva
#14 Posted : 7/14/2016 1:44:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ufostrahlen wrote:
... extract THC from bud. Very funny. I even refused to smoke the extracted THC, because I didn't know how good WundB really evaporates. Now I know better.

i did such an extraction once with leftovers from cutting weed,... it was better than the the weed itself.
everybody should do this with the leftovers

Ufostrahlen
#15 Posted : 7/14/2016 1:54:56 AM

jiva wrote:
i did such an extraction once with leftovers from cutting weed,... it was better than the the weed itself.
everybody should do this with the leftovers

Yeah, stupid me, friend said it was a couchlocker. Well then, next time.

jiva
#16 Posted : 7/14/2016 2:13:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ufostrahlen wrote:
couchlocker

depends on the plants you use, for me it was one of the cleanest highs i ever head (before vaping) with weed.

Empyreans
#17 Posted : 7/14/2016 7:39:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Another quick question Ufostrahlen,
I'm looking for white distilled vinegar (5%) for an extraction. Its function is only to acidify the solution, so is the one from Edeka "75% Branntweinessig, 25% Weinessig, Antioxidationsmittel: Kaliummetabisulfit" okay or should I rather look for pure Branntweinessig?

Ufostrahlen
#18 Posted : 7/15/2016 4:21:01 AM

Empyreans wrote:
Another quick question Ufostrahlen,
I'm looking for white distilled vinegar (5%) for an extraction. Its function is only to acidify the solution, so is the one from Edeka "75% Branntweinessig, 25% Weinessig, Antioxidationsmittel: Kaliummetabisulfit" okay or should I rather look for pure Branntweinessig?

Nah, this is food essig for salad. Go to real,- or Drogeriemarkt Müller and shop for "Essigessenz". It's food essig as well, but unadulterated 25% acetic acid suitable for cleaning (because that's what you ask your supermarkt person for). Surig is the expensive brand, you can get no-name Essigessenz at real for 1€ or so. Look at the vinegar & oil section. You may find this at Edeka, Netto, Aldi, DM & Rossmann as well since this is a common item, it only struck my eyes when I was at real.

Quote:
Essigessenz ist eine 25-prozentige Essigsäurelösung in Wasser, riecht stark stechend und darf nur verdünnt in Speisen verwendet werden.

https://de.wikipedia.org...%C3%A4ure#Ern.C3.A4hrung

Good luck with your "cleaning" experience!

Btw, we should name this thread: Where to get household stuff in Germany.

jiva
#19 Posted : 7/15/2016 4:25:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ufostrahlen wrote:

Nah, this is food essig for salad. Go to real,- or Drogeriemarkt Müller and shop for "Essigessenz". It's food essig as well, but unadulterated 25%

do you delute it with water to 5% when using it for an extraction?

Ufostrahlen
#20 Posted : 7/15/2016 4:29:36 AM

jiva wrote:
do you delute it with water to 5% when using it for an extraction?

I never used vinegar for extractions, only cleaning purposes, so IDK. Don't you use pH strips? But Essigessenz = 25% acetic acid.

12NEXT