We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
What lurks in the back of my mind... Options

daspaismusflo
#1 Posted : 10/30/2015 11:47:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Let me describe by pictures:

I am only extracting DMT for myself, yet this possible circumstance still lurks in the back of my mind and haunts me in my dreams at night. Imagine hearing that knock on the door then "get down on the ground! hands above your head!". I know I have nothing to worry about but the sheer thought alone is terrifying, one instant and your liberties are stripped away from you. We DMT extractors are undertaking serious business here, there is no room for error especially if someone is combining it with selling other drugs which is just plain stupidity IMO.

It really makes the irrationality of The War On Drugs shiningly clear when you see people who have been caught manufacturing DMT and have their bond set at $75,000!

Reminds me of these funny pictures:

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

wolf8312
#2 Posted : 10/30/2015 12:15:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ha I know what you mean buddy. Those pictures are terrifyingly vivid but I think it’s great that you posted them because people should be under no illusions about what they are doing.

I recently flushed pretty much everything I had because of the same things that only lurk in your mind rushing to the surface of mine when tripping.

This is not the first time I have flushed my stash though but Jesus when tripping sometimes I can feel them coming for me and as someone who generally loves life I think to myself why am I even risking this shit? Gotta grow up and all that! Problem is I just cannot pull myself away from psychedelics, I would miss them too much! I mean what even gets close?

I think I did the right thing on the whole I had too much shit in my house to live comfortably. It’s not just having DMT, it’s having DMT and Glass, or DMT and mimosa, or mescaline and cacti etc. You wouldn’t be able to weasel out of it especially when they get onto ya computer.

In future if I grow shrooms I want to do it invitro and grow just enough for a few trips as I only trip a few times a year anyway. Same with the others small amounts.

One thing is to remember they really aren’t looking for guys like us. Main thing though is that you never tell anyone what you do. If it gets round you're extracting and what not, you become someones get out of jail free card.

daspaismusflo
#3 Posted : 10/30/2015 12:38:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

wolf8312 wrote:
Ha I know what you mean buddy. Those pictures are terrifyingly vivid but I think it’s great that you posted them because people should be under no illusions about what they are doing.

I recently flushed pretty much everything I had because of the same things that only lurk in your mind rushing to the surface of mine when tripping.

This is not the first time I have flushed my stash though but Jesus when tripping sometimes I can feel them coming for me and as someone who generally loves life I think to myself why am I even risking this shit? Gotta grow up and all that! Problem is I just cannot pull myself away from psychedelics, I would miss them too much! I mean what even gets close?

I think I did the right thing on the whole I had too much shit in my house to live comfortably. It’s not just having DMT, it’s having DMT and Glass, or DMT and mimosa, or mescaline and cacti etc. You wouldn’t be able to weasel out of it especially when they get onto ya computer.

In future if I grow shrooms I want to do it invitro and grow just enough for a few trips as I only trip a few times a year anyway. Same with the others small amounts.

One thing is to remember they really aren’t looking for guys like us. Main thing though is that you never tell anyone what you do. If it gets round you're extracting and what not, you become someones get out of jail free card.

Shocked Flushed your stash? Noooo. I keep it buried a foot underground and in glass so sniffer dogs don't catch a whiff. I understand though, you become more sensitive to that sort of reasoning whilest under the influence.

It is just plain ridiculous that we should fear our own kind this much. Oh the fallible human mind, more than 2000 years of this nonsense... when will it end? Can I interest you in some human scalp flesh or entrails perhaps? Why not? We might as well while were at it like this.

wolf8312
#4 Posted : 10/30/2015 12:54:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ha if only I had a garden buddy. I live in an apartment complex!

Koornut
#5 Posted : 10/30/2015 7:53:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You can take simple steps to ensure the risk of this happening is low.
Most importantly, make sure you're not getting flagged on a watch list. I think Ufostrahlen has some great tips in his signature to help you hide your online activity.
Inconsistency is in my nature.
The simple PHYLLODE tek

I'm just waiting for these bloody plants to grow

null24
#6 Posted : 10/31/2015 1:26:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Sphorange wrote:
Most importantly, make sure you're not getting flagged on a watch list. I think Ufostrahlen has some great tips in his signature to help you hide your online activity.

Yes, the same steps that one should take when operating say, a marijuana grow, should apply to extracting.

In fact, the same sort of precaution one would take when robbing a bank (not that I'd EVER condone such activity Twisted Evil )should apply: talk to no one, talk to no one and then,talk to no one about it. Pay cash at separate locations for anything you can buy OTC. Mail drop. Keep your glass and supplies compact and in one place for easy removal. And then, tell no one.

If you aren't selling spice, and use common sense in how you dose and in who you dose, then those pictures should remain forever a distant representation of something you never know firsthand.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

daspaismusflo
#7 Posted : 10/31/2015 1:32:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

wolf8312 wrote:
Ha if only I had a garden buddy. I live in an apartment complex!

Do a Heisenberg...

Sphorange wrote:

Thanks, as I said I don't think it is a likely possibility though I was just more interested in bringing up how ridiculous it all is.

n0thing
#8 Posted : 6/23/2016 4:04:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That's one hell of a nightmare picture story