We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12345NEXT»
E-liquid success: An express ticket to the Alien Pool-Party Options

ducdevil
#41 Posted : 6/13/2016 5:16:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i think we all just need to agree that while this ROA certainly works and can do quite well in delivering an experience, it is still a very imprecise method.

even when dripping, and even when a precise amount is known to be dripped, how does one know all the spice has been exhausted? i guess the only way to know for sure would be to get a dry hit and that is certainly not what anyone wants; a dry hit is horrible, and a spice-dry-hit would be nauseating.

however, sbc1 and i agree; a 1:6 ratio with a sub-ohm tank is the way to go. a .2 or .5ohm coil with about 50 watts is more than enough. a couple of puffs and you're there.

after some trial and error however, i must admit this ROA is not as interesting as it used to be for me anymore. it was fun to experiment with; i'm back to the GVG.

to be honest, i think i'm done with vaping too. it's gettin' old.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

starway6
#42 Posted : 6/14/2016 1:46:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Maybe one shouldent give up so soon...this was getting interesting...

Perhaps one could use some knowlege learnt from how the Volcano vape worked so well and add some of its quality to ?

The volcano vape used a ..tiny fan and ..air bag and a ..metalic wet pad... and worked awesomly from many reports ive read...

I just got a new ..cool fire plus vape.. and want to experament with it...

I know the flame fired pipes will always work... but research is worth the time invested to find something better and safer...

I hope someone keeps this thread going till a method is perfected!Thumbs up

steppa
#43 Posted : 6/14/2016 9:44:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:

i think we all just need to agree that while this ROA certainly works and can do quite well in delivering an experience, it is still a very imprecise method.

The cool thing about it...it is absolutely fool proof. I don't think that I'll switch ROAs again. It can't get more comfortable than to lift off by just pressing a button.

I go with 1g spice on 3ml base liquid (50/50 pg/vg). It is dissolved in as little as possible ethanol first, which is then poured into the 3ml base liquid and evaped out of it in a heat bath.

I don't need to measure doses with this. MY personal scale goes like this:

1 Puff = A bit more then threesold

2 Puffs = Things get going nicely

3 or more Puffs = Cosmic travelling

I'm using a kangertech subox mini with 0.5ohm coil and set it to about 40W.
Everything is always okay in the end, if it's not, then it's not the end.

sbc1
#44 Posted : 6/14/2016 11:45:06 AM
DMT-Nexus member

This is the best roa by far I won't be changing anytime soon

starway6
#45 Posted : 6/14/2016 8:12:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

steppa wrote:
Quote:

The cool thing about it...it is absolutely fool proof. I don't think that I'll switch ROAs again. It can't get more comfortable than to lift off by just pressing a button.

I go with 1g spice on 3ml base liquid (50/50 pg/vg). It is dissolved in as little as possible ethanol first, which is then poured into the 3ml base liquid and evaped out of it in a heat bath.

Parden me but im a little new to this method of vaping spice..ive always used a torch lighter and a volcanio wet pad through a water pipe..with decent results..

Im trying out a new ..cool fire plus... with a max of 70 watts..

I have an artic tank with 50 ohm 80 watt max coil...

I dont want to put a huge amount of spice in vg pg carrier..

I read that your using 1g spice on 3ml base liquid (50/50 pg/vg).

That seems like a lot of spice to put in tank?

When an average dose is only 30mgs ..dosing must be a disaster..

I looking for a way to put single 30 to 40 mg doses in the vape tank...

What do you mean by... ROAs..?
thanks..

sbc1
#46 Posted : 6/14/2016 9:59:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

You can't put 30/40mg in a tank their to big, 1g of dmt will dissolve into 1ml, 1ml is the minimum you want to put into a tank because you'll end up with dry hits, you can't dose with this method you just puff until your gone and that's usually 3-4 puffs, if your worried about using to much dmt this isn't for you, roa is route of administration

starway6
#47 Posted : 6/14/2016 10:40:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

sbc1 wrote:
You can't put 30/40mg in a tank their to big, 1g of dmt will dissolve into 1ml, 1ml is the minimum you want to put into a tank because you'll end up with dry hits, you can't dose with this method you just puff until your gone and that's usually 3-4 puffs, if your worried about using to much dmt this isn't for you, roa is route of administration

Ive been smoking dmt for a couple years using a torch lighter..

I am not new to dmt at all just this type ROA...

When i said using too too much dmt.. I was concerned about wasting dmt...

It looks like i need to find a very small tank.. to reduce the dosage...

OR ..Has anyone tryed a diferent ceramic type tank made for oils instead of using the wick type tanks that use VG PG?
?
just a thought

freethinker
#48 Posted : 6/15/2016 7:05:23 AM
DMT-Nexus member

steppa wrote:
Quote:

This is awesome. I just heard about people doing this a few weeks ago and it made so much sense. I've been out of touch with spice. I have been working with diy thc ejuice for over 6 months though (using legal medical cannabis concentrate). I love the convenience of filling the tank and using it for days. I went through all the same thinking before arriving at mixing thin and using subohm setups. It's funny to see people going through the same thought processes in this thread.

At first, I thought I wanted as concentrated liquid as possible that used the least juice and the smallest pens. Then eventually I saw the benefits of embracing the juice. Take advantage of being able to dilute it heavily and puff it in a subohm setup. Then you're not working with a delicate concentrated solution that you're trying to use carefully. When it's diluted, you get way more ease of use. Sub ohm setups are designed to puff large volumes. It becomes a very efficient delivery method that gives you total control.

1:3 sounds perfect for spice. I do 1:7 for my thc juice starting with 70% shatter so puffs are ~10% thc. It's nice to be able to session a few tokes instead of blasting dabs. I imagine thin mixing spice gives you that perfect administration control as well. So cool.

Makes me wonder. Do any harmalas dissolve in pg/vg? Same as spice? Mix pharma-liquid? Then you could mix way low, like 1:7 and puff even more casually with even more granular titration control. With the inclusion of harmalas you increase your time to tolerance by 3x so you have like 2.5 or 3 minutes to keep puffing. You could really comfortably feel your way into whatever depth of the space you're aiming for.

Cool thread. I ended up back at the nexus from a google search for curcumin extraction. Razz Checked the active threads and noticed this. Tried logging into my old account and boom! Haha, love this place.

All posts by this author are blatant plagiarisms, fictitious inventions, and outright lies.

steppa
#49 Posted : 6/15/2016 9:10:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

starway6 wrote:

I have bought a separate tank for this. I just sits in the fridge, when not in use. I have it for like 1,5 months now, when I want to use it I screw it on and am good to go. I am not really able to see where I would waste spice. I mean yes, using 1g is a lot at once. But nothing of it is lost. It just sits there and waits.

My tank is 4,5ml. So I needed a quite a bit of liquid. A smaller tank would enable one to use less of the highly concentrated liquid. I think there are 2,5ml tanks or something along those lines available too.

On a side note...
We made a nice psytrance-party at the weekend, where we also had a camp fire going...We passed the e-cig arround and everyone instantly got what he wanted, without having to fiddle with lighters, powders, pipes, scales or whaterver. Everyone was pretty amazed. The tank needs a refill now. Big grin
Everything is always okay in the end, if it's not, then it's not the end.

ducdevil
#50 Posted : 6/15/2016 3:25:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

keeping it in the fridge is a good tip:
thanks

starway6
#51 Posted : 6/16/2016 3:03:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Being new to E Cigarett vaping.... i tryed some blueberry flavored stuff called E juice blueberry and the stuff causes a quick cough reaction every time!?

The pg stuff makes me cough!!

...[Vapor blend] is the brand name

I beleive the stuff is PG juice without any nicotine..

If i switch VG juice without nicotine would it be better with less coughing?

also would this mix be safer i read in post below...

[[[My understanding is that one of the manufactures of the gas station brand e-cigs uses 70% water & 30% VG. So it should be very feasible. But I fully expect it will affect your flavor percentages.]]

70 percent water 30 percent VG ???

freethinker
#52 Posted : 6/18/2016 12:51:23 AM
DMT-Nexus member

VG is generally smoother, thicker, sweeter vapor. Your results may vary. Some people have alergic reacrtions to PG, some to VG. Neither bother me, but I much prefer VG.

**EDIT: A lot of people who vape like an 80/20 mix (VG/PG). 100% VG can be kind of thick, the little bit of PG helps it flow better. It's a common ratio. Don't buy the garbage from convenience stores. Walk into a vape shop and just ask to sample some zero nic, premium juices. Most vape shops have sampler gear and you can try out a whole bunch of different flavors and juices.

All posts by this author are blatant plagiarisms, fictitious inventions, and outright lies.

starway6
#53 Posted : 6/18/2016 4:03:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

freethinker wrote:
VG is generally smoother, thicker, sweeter vapor. Your results may vary. Some people have alergic reacrtions to PG, some to VG. Neither bother me, but I much prefer VG.

**EDIT: A lot of people who vape like an 80/20 mix (VG/PG). 100% VG can be kind of thick, the little bit of PG helps it flow better. It's a common ratio. Don't buy the garbage from convenience stores. Walk into a vape shop and just ask to sample some zero nic, premium juices. Most vape shops have sampler gear and you can try out a whole bunch of different flavors and juices.

Thanks for response..Im not crazy about either VG or PG but VG sounds better!
Also i might try A nicotine free VG with a percentage of water?

I dont care about the flavors.. i like the tast of spice itself...

Im just needing a carrier to use my ..new Cool flame iv plus ..it goes uo to 70 watts power..

It also has the abuility to change from watts to volts?

Whast diference would volts make when vaping e juice?

I usually just use torch lighter to vape... but the reason im trying an electric vape is because im into lucid dreameing and i may want to test vape some natural plant extracts that effect dreaming...

cheers,,,!

UgraKarma
#54 Posted : 6/18/2016 7:46:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

starway6 wrote:

I am not new to dmt at all just this type ROA...

It looks like i need to find a very small tank.. to reduce the dosage...

It might be in your interest to check out "dripper" styled atomizers, in lieu of tanks. It seems that you could be much more precise with your dosage in this way (counting mg by the drop, or eyedropperful.)
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents." -lovecraft

starway6
#55 Posted : 6/21/2016 2:23:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It might be in your interest to check out "dripper" styled atomizers, in lieu of tanks. It seems that you could be much more precise with your dosage in this way (counting mg by the drop, or eyedropperful.)
[/quote]

YES...still exploring my choices.. i find an atomizer ..[2mls or less with a bottom wick]].. that will connect to my 70 watt power source should be almost perfect...except that most of these tiny tanks have very little air flow since they were intended for use with the less powerfull narrow vaping pens...

I wonder if i could make the tiny air flow holes larger with a small drill bit?

Also toying with the idea of using purified water only?... or a combo of 70 percent water and 30 VG to blend the spice into..???

UgraKarma
#56 Posted : 6/21/2016 3:51:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Perhaps consider something in the style of a Kennedy RDA? You wouldn't want to over-irrigate it, but it has airflow for days.
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents." -lovecraft

sbc1
#57 Posted : 6/21/2016 7:19:32 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Also toying with the idea of using purified water only?... or a combo of 70 percent water and 30 VG to blend the spice into..???
[/quote]

Stop I suggest you read up on ecig's especially in regards to water, I'm not having a go but you've been told numerous times on this thread by many people about what works and what dosent, you should just get a gvg or make the machine if you want to dose 30-50mg, there's 20 drops of eliquid in 1ml, a tank holds more than 1ml, you want to try and get 30-50mg into 1 ml, it won't be concentrated enough, so you'll want to aim for 30-50 in 1 drop which you won't do because you won't be able to saturate the wick or probably even suck it back up to drop it in any tank or rta,rda ect, so it would be easier have I've already said to mix your dmt at a ratio of 1/6 or 1/4 of dmt to eliquid, if I was you I'd mix 250mg of dmt into 2ml of eliquid, at 20 drops per ml that's 40 drops of eliquid, 250mg ÷ 40 = 6.250mg per drop, but with sub ohm that changes because of the power, ohms, volts, temperature ect and I can't be bothered to try and work all that out, so your best bet is to do what most people have said and not worry about trying to dose, you'll know when your there and you've had enough

starway6
#58 Posted : 6/21/2016 7:42:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Your response sounds familliar?/Wink

The combo of 70 water and 30 percent Vg has already been used in E gigaretts and it works..

As far as the GVG goes ive known about that for the last 4 years ive been in this forum its not new to me.....

I have pleanty experiance vaping spice with a flame vapes.. just interested in testing diferent methods with e cigarett..

One must open minded to discover a better way.. and i try to stay open minded...!Thumbs up

starway6
#59 Posted : 6/21/2016 7:43:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Your response sounds familliar?/Wink

The combo of 70 water and 30 percent Vg has already been used in E gigaretts and it works..

As far as the GVG goes ive known about that for the last 4 years ive been in this forum its not new to me.....

I have pleanty experiance vaping spice with a flame vapes.. just interested in testing diferent methods with e cigarett..

One must open minded to discover a better way.. and i try to stay open minded...!Thumbs up

xa
#60 Posted : 6/21/2016 9:50:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i think that water can't be used, normally there's VG/PG and a very little % of water if you use only VG also dmt fb is not soluble in water.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

PREV12345NEXT»