We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Here's How We Start The Coalition for Entheogenic Liberty (CEL) Options

majesticnature
#21 Posted : 3/20/2012 3:59:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It may help to converge face to face in localized groups and then let the localized groups converge as one central intelligence from time to time. The energy we share person to person is not as well replicated by the internet. We should create an organization that can also connect with other organizations. A central intelligence group may be key. I think the organization should have a title that reaches beyond entheogenic freedom to a title that represents positive change, this is only a suggestion, and only the collective can agree upon such things.
All of my post are fictional in nature for the purpose of self entertainment.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

majesticnature
#22 Posted : 3/20/2012 4:12:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

One more thing to add onto that Bullet list of projects from the OP is to start gathering the best scientific information about the entheogens available so that it can be condensed to the most signicant points and delivered to the public and used for our case in a variety of ways.
All of my post are fictional in nature for the purpose of self entertainment.

Wax
#23 Posted : 3/23/2012 5:15:38 AM

LUVR

A good way to get FREE MONEY for projects is kickstarter.com
People will donate money to your project if it looks appealing to them. All you need to do is set up a quick well done video that communicates your ideas clearly and wait for people to check it out and start donating.
'Little spider weaves a wispy web, stumblin' through the woods it catches to my head. She crawls behind my ear and whispers secrets. Dragonfly whiz by and sings now teach it.'

brilliantlydim
#24 Posted : 6/15/2016 6:12:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Is anyone still working on this project? If so I'd like to help as long as Jamie's statement is true of it.
jamie wrote:

Personal freedom needs to be a big thing here..a main focus..thats what this whole thing is about..the war on personal freedom. As long as we arent harming anyone else with our actions we should have the choice to grow, purchase and ingest whatever we choose to ingest, legally..

The way I see it, there are many ways to go about entheogenic practice, and that is for each individual to choose. We don't need a coalition for types that are legal and have no restrictions, i.e. meditation, music, fasting, etc.

One of my main concerns, and the reason I wish to put my support behind something like this, is to stop the attempt to restrict personal freedoms to choose the method on wishes. These "laws" assume one does not have the right to do with their body what they wish, they obfuscate information and create an unsafe environment around practices that otherwise would and should be safe.

If these are items that CEL, or ELF (I like that acronym), are concerned with then I would like to help.

PREV12