We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Given ketamine in hospital as anesthetic! Options

null24
#1 Posted : 6/12/2016 3:08:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Good lord y'all, I've had aliens operating on me in hyperspace, but never had i been in hyperspace while humans operated on me in threespace. I just had a peak experience at hospital.

I went in with a spider bite that had swollen into a painful softball size abcess. It was incredibly painful, and had to be cut and drained. A nurse came in with a scalpel kit and planned to start digging around without giving me anything for pain, and refused, stating that it is my decision how much pain to be in - or not.

With my history of opiate use, none would be offered, which is very much fine with me. But what they did offer was pretty cool. I was given three injections of (i can't decode the paper) either 10mg each, or it was 25,25,10. Either way, fully dissociative.

I honestly think the doctor, annoyed at me, thought that the terror of a dissociative experience would make me rue my decision, and holy hell, had it not been for my experience with dmt and Salvia, I probably would've.

This occurred two days ago, I'm still piecing it together, but the experience felt like death, being in some sort of waiting area to reincarnate, then turning into a machine. It is one of my top three or four psychedelic experiences.

Has anyone else had this experience or heard of it?
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Ufostrahlen
#2 Posted : 6/12/2016 3:28:10 PM

xͭ͆͝͏̮͔̜t̟̬̦̣̟͉͈̞̝ͣͫ͞,̡̼̭̘̙̜ͧ̆̀̔ͮ́ͯͯt̢̘̬͓͕̬́ͪ̽́s̢̜̠̬̘͖̠͕ͫ͗̾͋͒̃͛̚͞ͅ

Haha, it's called Emergence phenomena or K-Hole. I actually finished a 250mg Ketanest S bottle spread out over the last 5 or 6 days (intranasal, so only 125mg due to bioavailability). Makes me doubt it's a Circuit-8 drug and Leary was that cutting edge in the 70s.

Quote:
The term “near-death experience” (NDE) describes reports of per-
ceptions that awareness has left the physical body, and (much less
often) of going through a tunnel towards a source of light. A smaller
number report going into the light, and even fewer having some form
of communication with the light that may be seen as a simulation of
God. In the same way, those who have experienced ketamine doses
in the 100–150 mg range (by injection) may become convinced that
they are dead, or that they are having a telepathic com-
munion with God. They may see visions, and describe leaving their bodies,
dying, and entering other realities and alternative universes.

http://www.maps.org/imag.../K-DreamsKJansenMAPS.pdf

60mg is not that much for anesthesia, you give 0.5-1mg S-ketamine (double it for RS-ketamine) per kg bodyweight i.v. for a general anesthesia. You can give 0.5mg/kg bw per h up to 4-6 weeks as a permanent infusion. With a Benzo to cancel out the nightmare effects.

Good reads if you want to investigate K further:

http://www.maps.org/imag.../K-DreamsKJansenMAPS.pdf
https://www.gov.uk/gover...etamine_report_dec13.pdf

It's a little addictive in my mind. But the numbness in the brain makes me want to discontinue it for some months, at least until the haze is gone.

Funny vid (Bill from accounts in his sensible shoes.)

Internet Security: PsilocybeChild's Internet Security Walk-Through(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)
Search the Nexus with disconnect.me (anonymous Google search) by adding "site:dmt-nexus.me" (w/o the ") to your search.

null24
#3 Posted : 6/25/2016 3:12:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Oh yeah I forgot, I took this picture of the screen of the hospitals computer system login screen. Sorry it's so fuzzy, I was...a little high. You can still make it out:
EPIC hyperspace!

Wut?

It's some kind of conspiracy isn't it?

Wut?

@ufo:
Quote:
60mg is not that much for anesthesia, you give 0.5-1mg S-ketamine (double it for RS-ketamine) per kg bodyweight i.v. for a general anesthesia.

I weigh around 54kg (120 lbs), so 60 would be in the 0.5mg/kg range.
null24 attached the following image(s):
20160623_172503.jpg (1,056kb) downloaded 80 time(s).
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Ufostrahlen
#4 Posted : 6/25/2016 7:10:44 PM

xͭ͆͝͏̮͔̜t̟̬̦̣̟͉͈̞̝ͣͫ͞,̡̼̭̘̙̜ͧ̆̀̔ͮ́ͯͯt̢̘̬͓͕̬́ͪ̽́s̢̜̠̬̘͖̠͕ͫ͗̾͋͒̃͛̚͞ͅ

null24 wrote:
It's some kind of conspiracy isn't it?

Synchronicity it is.

Quote:
I weigh around 54kg (120 lbs), so 60 would be in the 0.5mg/kg range.

Wow, you're a lightweight, I always thought you're a heavy dude.
Internet Security: PsilocybeChild's Internet Security Walk-Through(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)
Search the Nexus with disconnect.me (anonymous Google search) by adding "site:dmt-nexus.me" (w/o the ") to your search.