We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
MHRB loss of potency Options

NotTwo
#1 Posted : 6/8/2016 12:38:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've developed my own STB extraction technique - all fairly obvious stuff with a few twists - and I nearly always end up with about 1.25% yield of fluffy white crystals. I've just gone to a batch of MHRB that I'd previously got a good yield from and done an extraction only to find that the overall yield was down to about 0.75%. The MHRB has been kept in a sealed plastic bag at a temperature of around 20 degrees centigrade for the last 8 or 9 months.

Would anyone expect it to lose potency in this time? I can't see that my extraction technique was any different to a dozen times before.

In all of reality there are not two. There is just the one thing. And I am that.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

jiva
#2 Posted : 6/8/2016 6:58:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i am currently doing an extraction with MHRB that was in my closet for about 2 years.
currently my yield is at about 0,75% on the 4th pull.
but this is also my very first extraction and i had to wash and re-ex some because i was not working clean enough

edit: i am doing Dream Weaver's tek STB with heptane

some one
#3 Posted : 6/12/2016 2:40:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What temp are you pulling with?
Heptane requires higher temp to pull than Naptha etc, around ~40 deg C..
some = one | here = some | there = one