We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
An experience with Iboga Options

Nobuoni
#21 Posted : 8/4/2009 2:31:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just to add'
It is no psilocybin or psilocin you need to worry about if you mix shroo with Iboga'
It is shroo that has Biotacyn(sp) in'
Very nasty physical experience !!
Just to make this clear'

+NM+

Nobu +

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

balaganist
#22 Posted : 8/4/2009 2:49:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Iboga is fascinating... also hoping to meet this plant one day soon.
Seems it is possibly one of the oldest plant teachers known to man .. ?
balaganist is a fictional character who loves playing the game of infinite existence. he amuses himself by posting stories about his made up life in our plane of physical reality. his origins are in other dimensions... he merely comes here to play.

Bancopuma
#23 Posted : 10/9/2009 3:12:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Greetings fellow earthlings,

Sorry to resurrect an old post, but I thought it be useful to put down my feelings now regarding the Iboga experience, over 3 months on...

Well I can still feel it...for sure. I am more positive and more focused than before, and fear/anxiety has little place in the post Iboga afterglow. I seem to be a lot more self-confident, engaging, gregarious and sociable since the experience. Friends and family have noticed this change to quite an obvious degree.

Life is going well right now, I am enjoying it more than I ever have before I think. I'm trying harder to connect with more people, and people, both from my past and out of the blue, seem to be connecting with me. I have a very challenging year at university ahead of me, and my fair share of life's problems and things that I need to sort out. But this does not intimidate me in the slightest...I feel quite up for what life can throw at me. I'm also trying to seek out more experiences that lie outside my 'comfort zone.'

I have a lot of hope for the future, and life seems to be opening up in interesting and positive ways, and I'm never bored. One thing is for certain, I will be encountering this plant again in the future...I seemed to connect with it, and it with me, which doesn't seem to happen for everyone.

I hope this doesn't sound like "me, me, me". If it does, I apologize, for that is not my intention!

All the best... Cool

Vularin
#24 Posted : 1/5/2010 12:37:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Bancopuma wrote:
Somewhere around this point I had one of my most profound experiences of all. Throughout the experience, in my room in the dark, I’ve been wearing a Mindfold. Very suddenly, firstly the walls, and then my entire room comes into focus.
Let me please make this clear. I COULD SEE THE LAYOUT OF MY ROOM WITH MY EYES CLOSED. This was no illusion or hallucination. When I held up my arm in front of me, I could see my arm clearly through the mindfold! The room was lit in a silvery gray light.

That part kinda freaked me out because I have the same thing from time to time when I have just fallen asleep, I can see my bedroom around me but I know im asleep and my eyes are closed, its very strange and very scary, cause my body doesnt react and there is a very a feeling of inpending danger. I always have to force myself to get control of my body again. Also its comes with a lot of pressure on my head..

strangeness..

V

panoramix
#25 Posted : 1/7/2010 3:15:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hay V

lock at this
http://www.web-us.com/oobe/oobe.htm

its could a out of body experience

greeder pano
Panoramix, the honorable druid. With his golden knife he cuts his herbs, with which he prepares his famous magic potion.

And he knows many other secret recipe,,,

toxic8
#26 Posted : 12/6/2015 3:51:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nobuoni wrote:
Observant wrote:
Maybe you could try smoking a very little bit of iboga with a low dose of spice and see if it alters and lengthens the experience.
Something in the Root Bark Extract could be active when smoked.

NO ++++++++++++++++++

Seretoin syndrome shall be experienced if you get the dose in-correct'

Initialy Ibogaine acts as maoi in the brain on dopamine an seretonin' then the liver coverts it 12 hydroxy-ibogamine of which acts as a long term SRI, no a SSRI !!

I have munched shroo and Iboga' 1 gram of each' serious sorcery plus body pain'

Spice walks over the top of Iboga'

No mix Iboga with any other substance until you waited at least five days'
Shrooms then expand the conciousess even further'

No maoi for 6 weeks'

Keep tracking the love !!

Nganga Nobuoni +

P.S. Some woods contain quite high levels of Voacamine of which if you smoke it you shall experience a tight chest and some pain'
Putting spice an Iboga in the pipe ???
You got bigger balls than me' Smile

Hi... your style of writing seems very particular, are you from Western Africa by any chance? You also seem to know quite a bit about our beloved Iboga...do you work with the plant? :]

pinkoyd
#27 Posted : 12/15/2015 4:41:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Extraordinary knowledgeSenior Member

Sorry to point out the obvious but that post was from 8/4/09, and Nobuoni last visited here in August 2010.
I already asked Alice.

Sherlockian_Holmes
#28 Posted : 6/2/2016 12:37:12 PM

"What you seek is seeking you."

Quote:
Let me please make this clear. I COULD SEE THE LAYOUT OF MY ROOM WITH MY EYES CLOSED. This was no illusion or hallucination. When I held up my arm in front of me, I could see my arm clearly through the mindfold! The room was lit in a silvery gray light.

I know this will be very hard to believe, but I swear on my life this is what I experienced. I was amazed and shared this with the healer…he was less surprised than I. From his iboga use he could see rooms in the dark while sober now.

Not hard to believe at all. That is simply the etheric realm. Nothing surprising about it. You're not your human body, so why would your perception be dependent on your physical body? With enough correct meditation, you can get to these stages too, filled with light.
“Though the modern world may know a million secrets, the ancient world knew one - and that was greater than the million; for the million secrets breed death, disaster, sorrow, selfishness, lust, and avarice, but the one secret confers life, light, and truth.” - M. P. Hall.

ganesh
#29 Posted : 6/2/2016 4:54:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sherlockian_Holmes wrote:
Quote:

I know this will be very hard to believe, but I swear on my life this is what I experienced. I was amazed and shared this with the healer…he was less surprised than I. From his iboga use he could see rooms in the dark while sober now.

Not hard to believe at all. That is simply the etheric realm. Nothing surprising about it. You're not your human body, so why would your perception be dependent on your physical body? With enough correct meditation, you can get to these stages too, filled with light.

This also happens with Ayahuasca. Is this a 3'rd eye opening?
More imaginative mutterings of nonsense from the old elephant!

woogyboogy
#30 Posted : 6/2/2016 7:44:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ganesh wrote:
Quote:

Maybe this phenomenon could also be attributed due to your other senses being more sensitive and forming enhanced/new connections to your visual cortex, like those presented in the newest LSD-imaging study?
Remember blind people also have a "picture" of the space they are in.

Sherlockian_Holmes
#31 Posted : 6/3/2016 10:04:31 AM

ganesh wrote:
Quote:

No, it's not that simple. A third eye completely opened would entail being able to see all beings in different dimensions, and this is an incredible achievement in itself. It is not something that can simply be opened by ayahuasca as a permanent thing. However, while you are on Ayahuasca, you are able to use both the etheric and the third eye to perceive both the energetic template for the physical dimension, but also higher and lower dimensions through third eye perception.
“Though the modern world may know a million secrets, the ancient world knew one - and that was greater than the million; for the million secrets breed death, disaster, sorrow, selfishness, lust, and avarice, but the one secret confers life, light, and truth.” - M. P. Hall.

Sherlockian_Holmes
#32 Posted : 6/3/2016 10:07:11 AM

woogyboogy wrote:
ganesh wrote:
Quote:

Maybe this phenomenon could also be attributed due to your other senses being more sensitive and forming enhanced/new connections to your visual cortex, like those presented in the newest LSD-imaging study?
Remember blind people also have a "picture" of the space they are in.

This doesn't account for being able to see through bodies and walls. It is fine that people still think there are scientific explanations for everything, but what they don't realize is that there are also metaphysical laws in this universe that everything beyond the physical follow and abide to. We cannot bend the laws of physics; it is simply that there is a yet-to-be discovered (by Western science, remember Eastern science already knows about chi) dimensions of reality.

You can explore a page like http://evidenceforthesoul.com/ if you're curious.

ganesh
#33 Posted : 6/3/2016 10:09:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

No, it's not that simple. A third eye completely opened would entail being able to see all beings in different dimensions, and this is an incredible achievement in itself. It is not something that can simply be opened by ayahuasca as a permanent thing. However, while you are on Ayahuasca, you are able to use both the etheric and the third eye to perceive both the energetic template for the physical dimension, but also higher and lower dimensions through third eye perception.

Interesting perspective.

All i KNOW is that it was something that happened to me in Ceremony in Peru, and it could be a combination of the brew and Curandero's icaros.

It made me think,'Ah, now i know how these Curandero's can see through people and diagnose illness' Cool

(If it's happening to people on Iboga, then it may be Vine related, since people have made comparisons between the two, i think)

Whatever...How the hell can science EXPLAIN THAT!!!! Laughing

We cannot bend the laws of physics; it is simply that there is a yet-to-be discovered (by Western science, remember Eastern science already knows about chi) dimensions of reality.

You can explore a page like http://evidenceforthesoul.com/ if you're curious.

Very true. Science is good for what it does, but does seem to have it's limits. Unfortunately, because we don't yet have the technology to validate some stuff, it often get's dismissed, and that is a pity.

I often wonder how the Chinese ever understood 'Chi', and think that they must have somehow got it through the teachings of deep meditation, or from psychoactive plant teachers.

I find it fascinating as to why many Scientific people are so dismissive of otherworldly phenomena, even when it appears to be replicable in numerous students, such as the visions of Ayahuasca!

UgraKarma
#34 Posted : 6/3/2016 10:37:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ganesh wrote:
Quote:

The first time I'd ever experienced this was during a flood. The phenomenon seemed to fit in nicely with iboga's impact on my comprehension of time (real-life / non-vision events would happen out of sequence, or multiple times with subtle variance,) as if to suggest I'm always recalling what my eyes are seeing, that this way of seeing was in fact possible at all times, that my memory's timetable of events is much more maleable than I'd previously thought.
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents." -lovecraft

smoothmonkey
#35 Posted : 6/4/2016 12:40:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thankyou for sharing, I quite enjoyed reading! Thumbs up
असतो मा सद्गमय ।
तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय ।
मृत्योर्मा अमृतं गमय ।

Sherlockian_Holmes
#36 Posted : 6/6/2016 8:13:14 PM

ganesh wrote:
[quote=Sherlockian_Holmes]
I often wonder how the Chinese ever understood 'Chi', and think that they must have somehow got it through the teachings of deep meditation, or from psychoactive plant teachers.

I find it fascinating as to why many Scientific people are so dismissive of otherworldly phenomena, even when it appears to be replicable in numerous students, such as the visions of Ayahuasca!

They had accomplished sages and enlightened beings who taught them the medical knowledge of the human energetic system. These things are found in deep cultivation. All psychedelic plants are just a peak. Cultivation and undoing one's karma requires immense effort and enlightenment isn't something that is given freely. It requires immense amounts of merit to undo our ignorance. Do not be fooled into thinking otherwise.

ganesh
#37 Posted : 6/6/2016 8:51:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

They had accomplished sages and enlightened beings who taught them the medical knowledge of the human energetic system. These things are found in deep cultivation. All psychedelic plants are just a peak. Cultivation and undoing one's karma requires immense effort and enlightenment isn't something that is given freely. It requires immense amounts of merit to undo our ignorance. Do not be fooled into thinking otherwise

Can you describe how they would 'Cultivate, and undo their Karma'?

Sherlockian_Holmes
#38 Posted : 6/8/2016 5:16:27 PM

ganesh wrote:
They had accomplished sages and enlightened beings who taught them the medical knowledge of the human energetic system. These things are found in deep cultivation. All psychedelic plants are just a peak. Cultivation and undoing one's karma requires immense effort and enlightenment isn't something that is given freely. It requires immense amounts of merit to undo our ignorance. Do not be fooled into thinking otherwise

Can you describe how they would 'Cultivate, and undo their Karma'?

This is a huge topic in itself, because it's about basically any spiritual practice that one may undertake. Undoing one's karma takes an enormous amount of cultivation work. By cultivation here, I primarily mean through meditation and realizing the emptiness of phenomena.

If you're interested in cultivation, I suggest you begin by meditating and check out the book by Culadusa called 'The Mind Illuminated: A Complete Meditation Guide Integrating Buddhist Wisdom and Brain Science.

Good luck and feel free to PM if you need some guidance.

Here's an excerpt from the book that you may enjoy:

“Fully-developed meditation skills also give rise to unique and wonderful mental states characterized by physical comfort and pleasure, joy and happiness, deep satisfaction, and profound inner peace—states that can open the mind to an intuitive appreciation of our interconnectedness and dispel the illusion of separateness created by our egos. Furthermore, these fruits of meditation can be enjoyed all day long, for many days at a time, and we can renew them whenever we like just by sitting down and practicing. I will describe these mental states in detail, and the systematic training presented here will lead to them with unfailing certainty. But even so, these peak experiences aren’t the ultimate benefit of meditation. While bliss, joy, tranquility, and equanimity are delightful, they are also transitory and easily disrupted by sickness, aging, and difficult life circumstances. They also offer no protection from the corrupting influences of lust, greed, and aversion, nor their consequences. Therefore, these states are not an end in themselves, but only a means to a higher goal.

That higher goal is Awakening. Other commonly used terms include Enlightenment, Liberation, or Self-Realization. Each of these refers to a complete and lasting freedom from suffering unaffected “disease, or circumstance. True happiness, the bliss of perfect contentment, follows upon liberation from suffering. Awakening isn’t some transient experience of unity and temporary dissolution of ego. It’s the attainment of genuine wisdom; an enlightened understanding that comes from a profound realization and awakening to ultimate truth. This is a cognitive event that dispels ignorance through direct experience. Direct knowledge of the true nature of reality and the permanent liberation from suffering describes the only genuinely satisfactory goal of the spiritual path. A mind with this type of Insight experiences life, and death, as a great adventure, with the clear purpose of manifesting love and compassion toward all beings.”

Excerpt From: Culadasa John Yates. “The Mind Illuminated: A Complete Meditation Guide Integrating Buddhist Wisdom and Brain Science.” iBooks. ”

Empath
#39 Posted : 3/22/2017 11:13:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thank you for sharing this amazing experience !
i have some similar visions as you did regarding the nebula and also after closing my eyes after the therapy i can see these waves of energy emitting. really happy for you!
check my trip !
"There are no accidents/luck, And if there are it's up to us to look at them as something else.

"So have they not #traveled through the earth and have hearts by which to reason and ears by which to hear? For indeed, It is not eyes that are blinded, But blinded are the hearts which are within the breasts."{Qur'an}

IG account@Empath___

PREV12