We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
STB limonene tek? Or shortest route. Options

TimePantry
#1 Posted : 5/31/2016 10:27:26 PM

It's a field.

Hi, please forgive me if this is a dumb question -- I haven't posted since before the advent of D-limonene teks.

I have been using Gamsol (an artists' oil paint thinner) as a solvent since a few years ago, when someone here recommended it as a (purer) substitute for naphtha, which was getting hard to find. However, in the last few months, the makers of Gamsol have switched to plastic bottles and changed the contents fundamentally; the result being that the solvent NEVER evaporates or goes away completely, and in a short time thereafter, I developed a significant solvent-related tremor.

I am treating that with nutritional and detoxifying remedies, but now I want to switch to D-limonene extraction teks.

I am wondering if it's possible to substitute limonene as the solvent in STB teks, or if I am obligated to go A/B. (I don't have a crockpot.)

What I do have is a bunch of powdered MHRB and two pints of limonene.

What do I need to buy, and what is the simplest tek?

Thank you so much.
"What's wrong with that generation? ... Is this what comes of putting on Pink Floyd laser lightshows down at the Planetarium?" --Spider Robinson

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

TimePantry
#2 Posted : 5/31/2016 10:43:12 PM

It's a field.

I should mention that I also have some fumaric acid. My end goal will probably be changa. I am considering using the dry tex with sodium carbonate and vinegar, but I just know that evaporating a bunch of vinegar will really piss off my cats.
"What's wrong with that generation? ... Is this what comes of putting on Pink Floyd laser lightshows down at the Planetarium?" --Spider Robinson

TimePantry
#3 Posted : 5/31/2016 10:49:16 PM

It's a field.

Also, this is the tek I'm considering. Because of certain things about the way the instructions are worded, it sounds to me as if they are leaving out the addition of water. Is this correct?:

https://psychonautwiki.o...d_vinegar_DMT_extraction

skoobysnax
#4 Posted : 5/31/2016 11:10:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

TimePantry wrote:
Also, this is the tek I'm considering. Because of certain things about the way the instructions are worded, it sounds to me as if they are leaving out the addition of water. Is this correct?:

https://psychonautwiki.o...d_vinegar_DMT_extraction

I would just do the q21q21 in the wiki or the ethanol tek in this section. I did a FASI to get the alks out and then this.

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m..._Freebase_Conversion_TEK The slow version.
It worked.
Marijuana, LSD, psilocybin, and DMT they all changed the way I see
But love's the only thing that ever saved my life - Sturgill Simpson "Turtles all the Way Down"

Why am I here?