We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My life From Materialism To Spirituality Options

ZonSun
#1 Posted : 5/28/2016 11:45:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone, I am ZonSun, this is my first post.

I hope that you could spare your precious time to read this.

Before my transformation I was a success oriented person, all my life was directed to being successful and getting money and fame.
Things started when my mother died, when I was just 9 years old, at that point I hated everything in the world, I hated my father, I hated my sister, I even hated God.
I started doing bad stuff like stealing and smoking at a very young age. My father was an alcoholic and my sister was 2 years younger than me, so I had no one to educate me.

After a while I started using cannabis, and here is the point where everything turned in a way that I still to this day can not understand.
Weed made me a different person.At this point the only thing that I was interested was inner peace and being something special(finding my true self)(still ego driven). I started reading spiritual books and watching spiritual teachers online, I slowly started to become fascinated on all the things we are capable of. I learnt about enlightenment (Moksha, Nirvana, ect).
And so I started seeking inner wisdom and the truth of life, I wanted to become one with everything and with God.
So I started meditating, I just meditated for like 10 to 30 minutes,(sometimes high, sometimes sober), and started to get insight. Especially when I was intoxicated I became very philosophical and questioned everything.
And one night something very very amazing happened, I smoked a bowl of weed and started meditating, I entered a trance like state where I stayed that way for more than 5 hours. When I came to earth again I couldn't remember much, but it was the most joyful and blissful feeling that I had. it felt like I just met God, like the key to the wisdom of the whole universe was given to me. JUST AMAZING!

So that was when I realized the psychedelic properties of weed, and started researching on other psychedelics, I was fascinated by them, especially the reports about DMT and since then I am eager to try it and explore that familiar world where I have stepped into with weed, once again.

I came here to broaden my knowledge about psychedelics and become ready to embark into the journey of spiritual development, by helping others and by helping myself I believe I can be a good part of this wonderful community
We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form. If I'm not mistaken, I think it was Marijane that said that the shape of happiness might resemble glass. Her reasoning made sense. She said that even though you don't usually notice it, its still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Chan
#2 Posted : 5/28/2016 11:56:12 AM

Another Leaf on the Vine

Welcome, ZonSun!

Excellent introduction, and sounds like you are doing just fine on the path...Thumbs up

I'm sure you'll be very happy here...learn, share, expand indeed!
“I sometimes marvel at how far I’ve come - blissful, even, in the knowledge that I am slowly becoming a well-evolved human being - only to have the illusion shattered by an episode of bad behaviour that contradicts the new and reinforces the old. At these junctures of self-reflection, I ask the question: “are all my years of hard work unraveling before my eyes, or am I just having an episode?” For the sake of personal growth and the pursuit of equanimity, I choose the latter and accept that, on this journey of evolution, I may not encounter just one bad day, but a group of many.”
― B.G. Bowers

ZonSun
#3 Posted : 5/28/2016 12:07:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you very much Smile
We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form. If I'm not mistaken, I think it was Marijane that said that the shape of happiness might resemble glass. Her reasoning made sense. She said that even though you don't usually notice it, its still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently

tseuq
#4 Posted : 5/28/2016 12:11:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Namaste ZonSun,

we are already set up perfectly in every now, everything else, especially about psychedelics, you can find in the depth of the nexus.

Happy travels, tseuq
Everything's sooo peyote-ful..

Jees
#5 Posted : 5/28/2016 2:51:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm the Nick Sands type concerning weed: it spoils your tryptamine performances.
Not exactly a phrase you make friends with but cant care less.
Twisted Evil

Hope your patch may be full of changing change Pleased

ZonSun
#6 Posted : 5/28/2016 3:06:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't use weed anymore, I am leaning into tryptamines. As weed started being not for me after that experience, it just changed.

BundleflowerPower
#7 Posted : 5/28/2016 7:47:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"I started to become fascinated by all things we are capable of."

Me as well, nice post.

BundleflowerPower
#8 Posted : 5/28/2016 7:51:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jees wrote:
I'm the Nick Sands type concerning weed: it spoils your tryptamine performances.
Not exactly a phrase you make friends with but cant care less.
Twisted Evil

Hope your patch may be full of changing change Pleased

Perhaps smoking, but not long ago, I was in California and I drank ayahuasca while on edibles. I was impressed by the effects.

ZonSun
#9 Posted : 5/30/2016 1:20:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I personally think that weed can be a good and a bad thing. I truly believe it makes you show your inner self and it brings to light things that you want to hide, this is why it is good and bad.
I also am certain that it increases the placebo force so if you are certain that you are socially awkward it will make you that way.

But it's psychedelic properties can not be neglected. If people would use it in other ways not just to get high. But anyways I don't smoke anymore just because I relate bad things with it.

brilliantlydim
#10 Posted : 5/31/2016 4:14:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh man, I'm going to have to change my avatar

ZonSun
#11 Posted : 5/31/2016 4:49:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

HAHAHAHA thanks that you like my avatar.

brilliantlydim
#12 Posted : 5/31/2016 7:38:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well honestly I really like it. So much so I would have probably chosen it as my own Cool

brilliantlydim
#13 Posted : 5/31/2016 7:39:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

But no worries, I was actually thinking I should change mine anyway for some strange reason. This just gave me a "real" reason to do it.

Welcome to the Nexus

brilliantlydim
#14 Posted : 5/31/2016 7:40:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh man , maybe I'm talking to myself and just going crazy. I don't even know anymore. Surprised

ZonSun
#15 Posted : 5/31/2016 9:23:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

No man don't worry, thank you for the welcoming. I see you don't have an avatar anymore what happened.

brilliantlydim
#16 Posted : 5/31/2016 9:52:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I updated it my friend. No worries Smile

bleedingstar
#17 Posted : 6/11/2016 1:48:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wonderfuly written, welcome!

Weed had the same effect on me. A new group of friends and the introduction of weed into my life changed me as a person. I experimented with it, had a period where I smoked daily, had great and not so great experience. I still smoke occasionally but I'm at a point now where I feel that the sober state is more interesting and balanced. I'll probably keep using it once in a while, but I'm trying to approach it more like I do psychedelics. Set, setting etc

ZonSun
#18 Posted : 6/11/2016 10:59:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

After this experience weed I can't smoke weed anymore. Now it's psychedelic properties are waaay more enhanced, if the set and settings are wrong, I have a terrible reaction to weed now.

Anyways here is part 2 or a whole overview of my life for those who are interested. And all the detailed materialistic seeking behavior I had, I need to elaborate more on the change maybe I'll do a part three but anyways here is the link MY WHOLE LIFE: From Materialism to Spirituality Part 2