We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
About the Questionnaire? Options

ZonSun
#1 Posted : 5/31/2016 5:04:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What I am asking and willing to know is, can you fail the questionnaire and never get promoted.
Because I feel that I did not represent myself correctly in the questionnaire there were not many questions about my personality,(or so I think) and some of the questions I answered: I don't know, or I am not sure.
I tried my best to research and find the appropriate answers but sometimes the language barrier made me not fully understand the questions as I am not a native English speaker.

I hope that I did not screw it up. I really wish to be a full member of this community, it makes me feel somewhat like I belong here.
We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form. If I'm not mistaken, I think it was Marijane that said that the shape of happiness might resemble glass. Her reasoning made sense. She said that even though you don't usually notice it, its still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Altiana
#2 Posted : 5/31/2016 7:40:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm wondering that too. I hope I didn't screw up either because some of the questions just didn't have anything to do with what I wanted to work with, extractions and such. A few questions I got silly with. I hope those don't decide our fate either. I love it here, I'd love to be welcomed home too! I guess all we can do is show who we are, be who we are. Either they'll like us for who we are, or not and we move on to where we really do belong. We're right where we're suppose to be, right now and always, and as long as we always try to remember to journey with love~
~ Everything happens for a reason ~

ZonSun
#3 Posted : 5/31/2016 9:20:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Altiana wrote:
I'm wondering that too. I hope I didn't screw up either because some of the questions just didn't have anything to do with what I wanted to work with, extractions and such. A few questions I got silly with. I hope those don't decide our fate either. I love it here, I'd love to be welcomed home too! I guess all we can do is show who we are, be who we are. Either they'll like us for who we are, or not and we move on to where we really do belong. We're right where we're suppose to be, right now and always, and as long as we always try to remember to journey with love~

Either way I believe that this community is not so judgemental, just from a few wrong answers and some silly posts, I believe that this community will ask as for any miss information or missunderstdaning they have about us.
That's just what I believe to be the nature of "spiritual knowledge seeking psychonauts" if I that's the right term
We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form. If I'm not mistaken, I think it was Marijane that said that the shape of happiness might resemble glass. Her reasoning made sense. She said that even though you don't usually notice it, its still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently

Wolfnippletip
#4 Posted : 6/1/2016 1:23:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus! The answers on the questionnaire can be important, but more important is the effort you're willing to put in answering the questions. Do the best you can, google and research the answers if necessary and just be yourself on the personality questions. Post in a few threads and frequent the chat area and you'll eventually get promoted. Smile
My flesh moves, like liquid. My mind is cut loose.

BundleflowerPower
#5 Posted : 6/1/2016 1:48:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It took a couple of months for me to get promoted, if that makes you feel any better.

ZonSun
#6 Posted : 6/1/2016 3:04:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I kinda thought so, I just don't hope it takes yearsLaughing