We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Greetings from the Coastal Shores of Washington Options

Altiana
#1 Posted : 5/28/2016 8:40:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone and thank you for opening your doors.

I've been gaining information and insight from Nexus for quite some time now and felt it was time to step through the doors and see how it feels and I have to say, it felt like home. This is why I'm here and im hoping, in time, I will be welcomed here in return.

I've been working with and learning from herbs and plants, earth's gifts for quite some time now. I can see their colors, yours too, and can tell when they are happy, sad, have messages, warnings, they even show fear. No different than us, are they. Soul they have, aya shows so beautifully. If only one chooses to listen, to truly learn from them, they have much to teach.

As do all of you, as I have seen. There is a wealth of valuable information to be found here and I deeply and graciously thank all of you for providing what you have.

This is what has drawn me here time and again. It seemed that every time I Google'd my topic of interest, it always landed here. Universal point taken ^_^

I am an old soul that's been around a very long time, but only recently Aya called my name and she led me here. I see why, since it feels as though I know some of you already, deeply.

I look forward greatly to this journey and I look forward greatly to knowing all of you. I hope to be of the help here, that you have given me already.

Feel free always to ask, happy I'll be to help. Thank you again deeply for allowing me in,and, lastly~ Thank you too for reading this embarrassing first introduction Thumbs up
~ Everything happens for a reason ~

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

TGO
#2 Posted : 5/28/2016 9:15:48 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Hello and welcome to the Nexus! Better yet, welcome home!

I too have always felt a special connection with this place. I lurked for what seemed like forever and then finally joined a little over a year ago. It is one of the best decisions I've ever made and I'm sure you'll feel the same. The people here are incredible, and even though we don't actually know each other personally (well, some do...hehe) it sure does feel like we've always been connected in some way. To me that is awesome!

Anyway, I hope you find what you are seeking here! Have a good one!

PEACE
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Altiana
#3 Posted : 5/28/2016 9:55:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you so much The Grateful One. Reading this made my day. I have absolutely found what I've been searching for and so right you are! Everyone being incredible, and grateful I am to be here among such awesome energies ^_^

WannaBeShaman
#4 Posted : 5/29/2016 6:34:57 AM

What is?

Heck yeah man, happy to have another like minded (or should i say spirited) member on the forumSmile I dont post much myself but read quite a bit.

Be sure to write some trip/healing/learning experiences. It will give the new comers who are here to read up to give them some either reassurance or due forethought before they embark on an experience themselves! A huge part of our community is safety, but of course love and learning is implied with that, as well as our topics.

Also dont be afraid to post questions and stuff. Im getting on the forums more now, hope to see more of your posts mateSmile

Altiana
#5 Posted : 5/31/2016 7:27:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you deeply WannaBeShaman, you're one of the ones it feel I already know Smile I'm very anxious to share different things but nor do I want to overwhelm Surprised

So far I've worked with rue, acacia, mimosa and different forms of caapi herself. As a matter of fact as I'm typing this, I have a pot of caapi leaves with vinegar and a pot of acacia with vinegar steeping. The scent of the caapi leaf brew reminds me of graviola leaf brew, not bad at all. I'll post later after I start drinking and uniting with her.

I'm a little bit enguarde though, because to me this feels yin yang. Caapi feels yin today, acacia feels yang today. What the day unfolds, is yet to be seen but I know it will unfold with love~ Smile