We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I get really bad anxiety at times. Will taking Harmaline HCl help? Options

CaesarOfMex
#1 Posted : 5/30/2016 1:29:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I do know that it has sort of a serotonin agonist effect and that sounds like it could help me. I'm considering what would be the normal trip dose for a pharma trip, or 200mg. I have an empty stomach right now and plan to go on a 5 mile walk pretty soon, should I go for it?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Jees
#2 Posted : 5/30/2016 2:34:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Really bad anxiety?
Go see professionals for tailored medical/psychological advise.

ZonSun
#3 Posted : 5/30/2016 5:51:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

and they will put him on some alprazolam or bromazepam and make him a benzohead.Laughing

I am not saying to not seek medical attention but it is good that he is considering natural remedies.

Even though I don't know if you want serotonin in your brain or if you want GABA
We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form. If I'm not mistaken, I think it was Marijane that said that the shape of happiness might resemble glass. Her reasoning made sense. She said that even though you don't usually notice it, its still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently

BundleflowerPower
#4 Posted : 5/30/2016 6:14:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It can help, but I've noticed from taking caapi, rue and passionflower on their own that they can still bring up repressed memories and other stuff up out of the subconscious to be processed, even without the dmt. So that may seem negative at first. Harmalas for anxiety would be more of a holistic thing, than simply taking a xanex to aliviate the symptoms.

Jees
#5 Posted : 5/30/2016 6:37:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ZonSun wrote:
and they will put him on some alprazolam or bromazepam and make him a benzohead.Laughing

I am not saying to not seek medical attention but it is good that he is considering natural remedies.

Even though I don't know if you want serotonin in your brain or if you want GABA

I'm not against rue or pro white pills, but we better be practical about hard cases.

IF you go the alternative route, OK but then go serious, 1 on 1 relationship and working on a solid base with people who are on top of such practices. Some thrown suggestions in a forum are not on par with really bad anxiety victims, however it is all nice and good intended. There is NO feeling possible in a forum and any good intended suggestion could as well work alarming counter productive. No medical/psychological advise should ever be given to bad cases over the shallow depth of a distant pixel contact that only last like 10 seconds.

I would favor any natural molecules remedy over standard drugs. It's just the context that forces certain routes to be followed, even when that involves lesser healthy approaches.

But don't follow my advise by all means, give this person your suggested cure, and lean back while you will never know what you actually triggered on the unknown other end of the continent. Go for it Twisted Evil

Sorry if I sounded harsh Wut? , no offense meant Love

tseuq
#6 Posted : 5/30/2016 7:20:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Offtopic:
Jees wrote:
No medical/psychological advise should ever be given to bad cases over the shallow depth of a distant pixel contact that only last like 10 seconds.

I follow you on this line along with ..

Jees wrote:
Go see professionals for tailored medical/psychological advice.

And like to add, that there is difference between providing information and giving advices.

tseuq
Everything's sooo peyote-ful..

Altiana
#7 Posted : 5/31/2016 6:47:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

New I am, know you I don't but feeling you, caapi (solo, no nothing added except vinegar) seems to me would benefit you greatly. A few days of daily standard dosage of your own intuition, simply vine of the soul with vinegar if your health permits, otherwise simply her, so you can unveil that area of your being that will bring you smiles. Abuelita will lighten your heart gently and with love~
~ Everything happens for a reason ~

NotTwo
#8 Posted : 6/1/2016 2:03:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jees wrote:
Really bad anxiety?
Go see professionals for tailored medical/psychological advise.

Take the pills they prescribe only to overcome an acute episode in your life. Otherwise a few months down the line they'll be having no effect, loads of unwanted side effects and you'll be totally hooked on them. The pharma companies are there to make huge profits, not cure you!

DMT is an anxiolytic in its own right. Working with it intelligently can get you to the bottom of the underlying problems too. I'd also suggest 5-MeO-DMT under the supervision of someone with therapeutic skills. Check out MDMA + Therapy too.

In all of reality there are not two. There is just the one thing. And I am that.