We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Whoa! Volcano Vaporizer Options

WSaged
#21 Posted : 7/27/2009 2:12:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

slidewinder wrote:
Who wants to hear "the crumpling of a plastic vap bag," anyway?Wink

I do...I do!!! (hand shoots up in the air)

Don't know about you, but by the time it would start being irritating, I would think you could set it down.
Hell, my bed squeaks more when I lay back on it, than these bags make noise.
So does my bubbler when I'm inhaling through it!

2-Cents

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Drake
#22 Posted : 7/27/2009 2:55:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Trips wrote:
or directly from the company, arizer.
http://www.arizer.com/
or KJ-rocksteady.

Thanks for the link. I could not find there main site. You did say you worked with the limonene tek, that gives the goo. Freebase is different, but I don't see how it would not work with changa. Or even just putting the spice on top of some herb, so it soaks in the herb when it melts. And can use the bag, or use the whip, more pluses. And its price is right.

Not going against the Volcano in how well it works. But like many others, the price is just a bit to much, even for me.

I think I might go with KJ-rocksteady on Ebay though, $50 cheaper. Not sure how that's possible?
How To Stop a Nightmare
Insanty at its finest!
The Dark reaches of The Void are there. But it is not to be feared.

DimensionX
#23 Posted : 7/27/2009 2:21:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What setting (or temperature if you own a digital Volcano) are you guys using?

SoCal
#24 Posted : 7/28/2009 7:17:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

How about VabBros? only $165. I hear they're pretty decent.

link: Vapor Bros

Sebastian
#25 Posted : 11/2/2011 5:21:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DimensionX wrote:
What setting (or temperature if you own a digital Volcano) are you guys using?

Yes, this would be nice to know, anyone?

aleph 1ne
#26 Posted : 12/4/2013 3:32:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This is and has been my preferred method. It sure does get the job done. I usually have it set @ 7.5 on the knob.. Not sure what temp that is. One Thing I've noticed is that after several uses, there can be some buildup of residue. I once turned it on with nothing in it and it spewed out vapour.. I put the bag in and collected it, and to my surprise, it gave me a wonderful sub breakthrough.. I've also revaped 5 or 6 sessions worth of the left over plant material I used as a bed and have had sub breakthrough experiences with that also.. That being said, I think it is possible for some spice to escape vaporization, but only very minimal amounts. - I have not used the liquid pad though.. It could make a difference.
Once I let it clear out, there was no smell left over when using it for MJ. I reccomend changing the bag or having a dedicated bag though, as it will hold the smell.

- haha.. As far as the crinkling noise of the bag.. I have associated it very much with entry to hyperspace.. oh that noise!!!.. if someone touches the bag while I'm off guard, I get ready.. lol.. The sound is not bothersome at all though..
I agree with the above as far as easiness goes.. Also 3 big hits is what I get out of it.
I have also had Long experiences with this technique.. a hour with afterglow is fairly normal for me. I sometimes feel like I can sustain the vision and keep going a bit longer than with other methods; so I do not call BS on that.

I did the same thing, when I first tried this technique, with the dose guesstimating. Just tapped some in... i ended up doing about 200mg!!! oops.. I was IN hyperspace for about 40 mins.. nearly 2 hours all together with the most serious afterglow I've ever experienced.. But that was way more life shattering than I had bargained for and would not reccomend it!!! Since getting familiar with the technique, I can get wonderful breakthrough experiences off as little as 20 mg.

starway6
#27 Posted : 12/5/2013 4:27:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

now that I smoked through the vaporizer.. any other way seems to harsh. but alas, the volcano is only a loan and my friend will take it back soon enough. I think if you are a serious psychonaut, then its worth the investment.

thanks, hope this info helps someone else in the future Smile

The Mimosa Project http://themimosaproject.blogspot.com/[/quote]

I agree..i noticed a huge increase in effect ..[on less spice].. vaping my acacia spice when I vaped it through an eletric whip pot vaporizor!!
I didnt think a ..[150 dollar whip vaporizer]..made for pot .. would work.. but was I surprized!

true clean vaporization gives most bang for the buck..

starway6
#28 Posted : 12/5/2013 4:46:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

For those who cant aford a 600 dollar volcano vape....

Ive found..Cheaper .pot whip vapes will work ...for true effective vaporization ..[for spice]..if set between 160..180 F using the sandwich method preventing it from flaaing through screen.

Ive found that heat up takes between 4 to 6 minutes...

But now with the cereamic flavor disc the sanwish method may not be nessasery..
I have yet to try it with the disc...in the whip style pipe..but it should work...
hope this helps...

jiva
#29 Posted : 5/29/2016 12:18:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i know i am digging up old topics,
but did any of you test this further?

i've got a vulcano here, but i so far only tried it for weed so far

DansMaTete
#30 Posted : 5/29/2016 12:35:23 PM

[insert something smart/deep here]

Vocano + (find your sweet spot)mg Freebase + liquid pad @ 200-220°C (your choice) = breakthrough
« I love the smell of boiling MHRB in the morning »

blackcatvagabond
#31 Posted : 5/29/2016 6:07:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just wanna chime in with my opinion that the volcano is the best method of smoking DMT I've found

jiva
#32 Posted : 5/30/2016 11:07:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

blackcatvagabond wrote:
Just wanna chime in with my opinion that the volcano is the best method of smoking DMT I've found

do you just use it for spice, or do you also smoke weed in it?`
do you have any leftover effect from the dmt when you smoke weed afterwards?

blackcatvagabond
#33 Posted : 5/31/2016 12:20:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

jiva wrote:
blackcatvagabond wrote:

do you just use it for spice, or do you also smoke weed in it?`
do you have any leftover effect from the dmt when you smoke weed afterwards?

It's my housemate's, the digital one with a bag. We fill the trench about 1/3 of the way with weed that's already been vaped at 230 degrees (highest burn) and then sprinkle the spice ontop. I've tried a few temperatures but i think 222 is my favourite.

Usually after pushing the "air" button we wait like 5 seconds before attaching the bag. With DMT the time is much less, like maybe 2 or 3 seconds. Once the bag is filled with vapor we attach the mouthpiece. . it's so easy to use and it doesn't matter if you drop the bag as you enter hyperspace (but i like to get a friend to take it from me quietly).

It's possible to fill the bag with like 80mg of spice vapour, and then pass it round the room (a bag is like 4 lungfuls so four people can trip at the same time). In the past we've left half a bag of vapour just sitting there for like five minutes and it still seemed to work fine when inhaled later.

My housemate reports that yeah it tastes a little like spice for a couple of bags afterwards (but no dmt effect). But he has like a big roll of the bags and so we just replace it after a DMT session.

Purges
#34 Posted : 5/31/2016 5:33:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My first attempt with some acrb enhanced leaf was very nice. Approx 80mg spice between a couple of us with a small dose of harmala beforehand. Just puffing to gauge intensity. Nice extended sub breakthrough. Love the fact you don't have to muck about with glass and fire when entering orbit. Can see this becoming a favourite Thumbs up certainly is for herb. A damn fine piece of kit.
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

PREV12