We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
the horrors of dihydrogen monoxide Options

entheogenic-gnosis
#1 Posted : 5/30/2016 12:59:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Ban Dihydrogen Monoxide!

The Invisible Killer

Dihydrogen monoxide is colorless, odorless, tasteless, and kills uncounted thousands of people every year. Most of these deaths are caused by accidental inhalation of DHMO, but the dangers of dihydrogen monoxide do not end there. Prolonged exposure to its solid form causes severe tissue damage. Symptoms of DHMO ingestion can include excessive sweating and urination, and possibly a bloated feeling, nausea, vomiting and body electrolyte imbalance. For those who have become dependent, DHMO withdrawal means certain death.

Dihydrogen monoxide:

is also known as hydroxyl acid, and is the major component of acid rain.
contributes to the "greenhouse effect."
may cause severe burns.
contributes to the erosion of our natural landscape.
accelerates corrosion and rusting of many metals.
may cause electrical failures and decreased effectiveness of automobile brakes.
has been found in excised tumors of terminal cancer patients.
Contamination Is Reaching Epidemic Proportions!

Quantities of dihydrogen monoxide have been found in almost every stream, lake, and reservoir in America today. But the pollution is global, and the contaminant has even been found in Antarctic ice. DHMO has caused millions of dollars of property damage in the midwest, and recently California.

Despite the danger, dihydrogen monoxide is often used:

as an industrial solvent and coolant.
in nuclear power plants.
in the production of styrofoam.
as a fire retardant.
in many forms of cruel animal research.
in the distribution of pesticides. Even after washing, produce remains contaminated by this chemical.
as an additive in certain "junk-foods" and other food products.
Companies dump waste DHMO into rivers and the ocean, and nothing can be done to stop them because this practice is still legal. The impact on wildlife is extreme, and we cannot afford to ignore it any longer!
The Horror Must Be Stopped!

The American government has refused to ban the production, distribution, or use of this damaging chemical due to its "importance to the economic health of this nation." In fact, the navy and other military organizations are conducting experiments with DHMO, and designing multi-billion dollar devices to control and utilize it during warfare situations. Hundreds of military research facilities receive tons of it through a highly sophisticated underground distribution network. Many store large quantities for later use.

http://www.google.com/ur...ASiAaix5V4GD58aSrpmXrBOQ

-eg

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

dreamer042
#2 Posted : 5/30/2016 3:27:19 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Thank you for bringing up this important issue.

This dangerous drug is also highly addictive, with billions of people around the world dependent upon it. It causes severe withdrawal symptoms and there is a 100% mortality rate among users when undergoing prolonged withdrawal. This chemical is in our schools and our churches, it's in our neighborhoods and likely even in your own home. Your children may already be addicted.

Take a stand! Ban this horrible menace right away.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

Ufostrahlen
#3 Posted : 5/31/2016 5:37:32 AM

xͭ͆͝͏̮͔̜t̟̬̦̣̟͉͈̞̝ͣͫ͞,̡̼̭̘̙̜ͧ̆̀̔ͮ́ͯͯt̢̘̬͓͕̬́ͪ̽́s̢̜̠̬̘͖̠͕ͫ͗̾͋͒̃͛̚͞ͅ

I'm sorry to tell you guys, but you are also depended on (5R)-[(1S)-1,2-Dihydroxyethyl]-3,4-dihydroxyfuran-2(5H)-one. It's lethal in high doses and most fruits and veggies you eat, contain it.

Another gruesome fact you might not know: even your all natural food from your favorite hippie farm consists of chemicals and atoms. Yes, it's true!! Some food may even contain small amounts of (6aR,9aS)-2,3,6a,9a-Tetrahydro-4-methoxy-1H,11H-yclopenta[c]furo[3',2':4,5]furo[2,3-h][1]benzopyran-1,11-dione, the most carcinogenic substance known to man. And they dare to call it all natural!! It's an outrage!! Sick Crying or very sad Mad
Internet Security: PsilocybeChild's Internet Security Walk-Through(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)
Search the Nexus with disconnect.me (anonymous Google search) by adding "site:dmt-nexus.me" (w/o the ") to your search.

Jees
#4 Posted : 5/31/2016 10:27:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I checked my wholesome food labels and it is free of the products that are mentioned here, and also not list "Chemicals" and "atoms". Thumbs up

On the bananas there is only the price tag, no ingredient list to see, so it contains nothing?

On the plastic ziplock-bags of intriguing plant material its label says: "Not for human consumption." but they refuses to say when you shouldn't eat it, after 5 PM?
And actually they do not specify if it concerns the content or the zip-bag itself. I suppose the zip-bag as if it was the plant material then the label would have sticked on the material and not the bag. They put it on the bag yes?
Think of it: if I poor out the bag and fill it with a banana, then the banana would be poisonous because it is in the bag? And not poisonous out the bag? I hope to make some points here how to recognize poisonous bananas. These are things they refuse us to learn in regular school, thank you Nexus!

PS: if the banana contains nothing (no ingredient list on it) but becomes poisonous in a Not-for-human-consumption labeled ziplock bag, then what makes it poisonous? The bag! No, wrong, it was the paper label that was poisonous, you can safely eat the zip-lock bag and banana, even after 5 PM.
What makes the paper label not-for-human-consumption? Paper is cool. So it must concern the ink used to print not-for-human-consumption, you can eat the label too, after 5 PM, but not its ink. I hope its all clear now.

Ufostrahlen
#5 Posted : 5/31/2016 10:59:56 AM

xͭ͆͝͏̮͔̜t̟̬̦̣̟͉͈̞̝ͣͫ͞,̡̼̭̘̙̜ͧ̆̀̔ͮ́ͯͯt̢̘̬͓͕̬́ͪ̽́s̢̜̠̬̘͖̠͕ͫ͗̾͋͒̃͛̚͞ͅ

Jees wrote:
I checked my wholesome food labels and it is free of the products that are mentioned here, and also not list "Chemicals" and "atoms". Thumbs up

See, the wholefood mafia scams you without getting red. 100gs of raw Banana contains: 8.7 mg of (5R)-[(1S)-1,2-Dihydroxyethyl]-3,4-dihydroxyfuran-2(5H)-one, 74.9 g of dihydrogen monoxide and 2.2 µg of Fluoride! Yes, you read that correctly, even Fluoride! Parents, hide your kids from Bananas otherwise the pineal glands will calcify and your kids will be mindless slaves of the NWO!

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banana#Nutrition

To unpoison your Banana, you can try this:

Internet Security: PsilocybeChild's Internet Security Walk-Through(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)
Search the Nexus with disconnect.me (anonymous Google search) by adding "site:dmt-nexus.me" (w/o the ") to your search.

entheogenic-gnosis
#6 Posted : 5/31/2016 11:27:16 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Dihydrogen monoxide is also a major component of ayahuasca brews!

(the link in the original post is for a PDF of a book made by Jon Hannah for sasha shulgin on his 81st birthday, it's where I first encountered "dihydrogen monoxide", there's actually some really good stuff in there...)

-eg

NotTwo
#7 Posted : 5/31/2016 2:53:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the advice guys. I'm going make sure of 100% removal of any DHMO contamination of my DMT before vaping to avoid any possible detrimental effects.
In all of reality there are not two. There is just the one thing. And I am that.

Nathanial.Dread
#8 Posted : 5/31/2016 5:29:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If you guys are distressed by dihydrogen monoxide (which is not IUPAC, btw), you'll be absolutely horrified by:

OXIDANE

Dun dun dun

Blessings
~ND
"There are many paths up the same mountain."

entheogenic-gnosis
#9 Posted : 6/5/2016 12:52:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Ah yes, oxidane, also known as hydric acidc, or hydrogen oxide, or hydroxilic acid or hydroxyl acid...

-eg

entheogenic-gnosis
#10 Posted : 6/5/2016 1:26:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

What is the iupac name for dihydrogen monoxide?

Is it oxidane?....

...Hydrogen hydroxide?

http://www.chem.qmul.ac.uk/iupac/

Quote:
The primary function of chemical nomenclature is to ensure that a spoken or written chemical name leaves no ambiguity concerning which chemical compound the name refers to: each chemical name should refer to a single substance. A less important aim is to ensure that each substance has a single name, although a limited number of alternative names is acceptable in some cases.

The form of nomenclature used depends on the audience to which it is addressed. As such, no single correct form exists , but rather there are different forms that are more or less appropriate in different circumstances.

-wikipedia

I stress the use of proper chemical nomenclature, but it's simply an issue of clarity and understanding, here's an example:

if someone says "I have 2C-B" and you are not familiar with that term, it tells you very little, however if someone says "I have 2,5-dimethoxy-4-bromo-phenethylamine" I automatically know it's chemical class, and can figure it's structure...

Phen = benzene ring
Ethyl = two carbon (ch2-ch2) side chain
Amine = NH2 grouping at the end of the ethyl side chain

The "2,5-dimethoxy" tells me that there are methoxy (ch3o) groups at positions 2 and 5 of the benzene ring

The "4-bromo" tells me that there is a bromine atom at position 4 of the benzene ring...

( in the "2C" series, the "2c" stands for "two carbon", referring to the ethyl side chain, and the following letter refers to the atom at position 4, so that series is a bit easier to understand than some of the more obscurely named series)

I'm honestly not trying to be pretentious, it's just when I hear the proper chemical name or iupac nomenclature I gain a better understanding of what's being talked about...

...where as a letter followed by a series of numbers, or street names are murky, and give you no information regarding the chemical structure of the compound .

-eg

Nathanial.Dread
#11 Posted : 6/5/2016 10:16:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, it's oxidane, although IUPAC, in their infinite wisdom has deigned to allow 'water' as an alternative, correct name.

Blessings
~ND
"There are many paths up the same mountain."

endlessness
#12 Posted : 6/8/2016 10:43:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The silent killer strikes once again

http://www.nltimes.nl/20...on-amsterdam-hotel-room/

When are we going to get this banned?! Let's get all the soccer moms protesting for the safety of our kids ASAP!