We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Potentiate syrian rue Options

Assen878
#1 Posted : 5/29/2016 8:32:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Is there anything that can enhance the syrian rue?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

rOm
#2 Posted : 5/30/2016 12:56:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Not sure I understand your question.

If you want effects from syrian rue, it is pretty powerful by itself. you can brew it or extract its alcaloids.

You title as potentiate syrian rue as it is too mild and you would like something that make it stronger ?
Or simply want to alter the effects ? i.e combine it with psilocybe mushrooms ?
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

Assen878
#3 Posted : 5/30/2016 3:39:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

rOm wrote:

You title as potentiate syrian rue as it is too mild and you would like something that make it stronger ?
Or simply want to alter the effects ? i.e combine it with psilocybe mushrooms ?

Both Big grin Thank you for answering. Maybe for syrian rue there is sometingh like the grapefruit for benzos?
Regarding the combine, i already know that works well with datura seeds (for dreams) and marjuana, for example. But i don't know much more.

obliguhl
#4 Posted : 5/30/2016 9:10:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:

Yes, i recommend DMT.

BundleflowerPower
#5 Posted : 5/30/2016 9:33:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Assen878 wrote:

LSA is nice. But dmt seems quite good as well.

ShamensStamen
#6 Posted : 5/30/2016 11:43:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Experiment around, but be careful/cautious. Try out some different plants with the Rue and see if anything good comes from it. Lemon EO for example, can clean up Rue's body load quite well, as well as taking away the nausea/vomiting, and with Cannabis in the mix, things can actually get a bit Psychedelic ime. There's also Lemon Balm, which cleans up the body load, but ime doesn't reduce nausea/vomiting. You could also perhaps try finding a plant or essential oil or something, that can inhibit CYP2D6, which if i'm not mistaken CYP2D6 is one of the main enzymes that metabolizes out the Harmalas, which the Harmalas themselves are not only CYP2D6 substrates, but are also inhibitors of CYP2D6, which could inhibit the Harmala's metabolism, and might contribute to the reverse tolerance build up, but idk.

But, if you're wanting to potentiate the Rue, try taking it daily or every 2 to 3 days for a couple or so weeks, it builds up a reverse tolerance, which makes the Rue stronger each time you take a dose, and as the reverse tolerance builds up, the nausea/vomiting, as well as body load gets reduced significantly, ime. And Lemon EO can be used to help clean up the Rue while building up the reverse tolerance, so that you don't get nauseous or vomit at all, which imo is pretty cool.

Also with the Lemon EO, the Limonene seems to stay in the system for i'm thinking a couple of days, due to it's long half-life. So while i was taking it every day, it kept building up and started dulling down some of the Harmala effects, but when i start taking the Lemon EO again, i'll probably skip a day in between and take it every two days and see how that goes, maybe three days. I usually use between 4 to 6 drops of Lemon EO (in a capsule, undiluted), but 5 drops seems pretty good for me. With Lemon Balm i take 2 to 4 grams, usually 3 grams but sometimes i'll go with 2 grams.

rOm
#7 Posted : 5/31/2016 8:51:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'd suggest you start by preparing this seeds. either make a tea ( you got to brew slightly acidic water for better extraction ) or / and fellow one of the extraction.

Take it by itself, then with tryptamines ( such as mushrooms, acacia tea or n,n DMT ).

I don't know why you would try make somthiong you don't know stronger, knowing that at a certain dosage, it can be highly nauseous and make you imbalance, you might regret to feel like you felt like overdosing on the first date with these molecules !!

So, start low and up. If you wish, you may even microdose it daily over the course of a week or two. The harmalas builds up and you may get some interesting nootropics effects, mood enhancing and so on .
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

Assen878
#8 Posted : 5/31/2016 11:00:55 AM
DMT-Nexus member

obliguhl&BundleflowerPower: guys wtf Big grin

ShamensStamen: your post goes directly in my bookmarks, thank you: it's exactly what i was asking Thumbs up Love i used lemon balm alone (tea) for it's oneirogic effects... your post made me think that lemon balm with rue and datura could make a great oneirogen.

rOm: i alredy take syrian rue Embarrased alone or with other substances: and with every substances it does something great. Yesterday i made a joint with passiflora in it and i really liked, gived me a sense of peace and well being. It's like salt in cousine, enhance everything. I feel that this substance can give a lot. It's in the Qur'an for a reason, i think.
But i have only one body so im trying to collect all the info from others explorer.

Another question: did someone made a cold water extraction from syrian rue?

(off topic: if i take aya microdose for a week, the effect's cumulate in my body? Because I don't know the half life of dmt in the body).
(sorry for my broken english!)

Jees
#9 Posted : 6/1/2016 5:40:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Assen878 wrote:
...Another question: did someone made a cold water extraction from syrian rue?...
Grind seeds do not need nor benefit from boiling. But then you must settle + decant instead of filtering.