We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Simulation shattering experience Options

MeecroHyperion
#21 Posted : 5/30/2016 5:30:14 PM

meecro

Well it certainly would be cheaper Very happy But seriously, I think the real benefits of conscious direction of attention to hyperspace would mean we have 'internalized' the lessons. True enlightenment. An end to suffering and rebirth, guaranteed.

Thought so - and I agree. Since I (incredulously) first heard about this molecule, the synchronicities are jammed-in, hour on hour. I try my best to ignore them because I don't get the significance. For instance, you just said "it has a lot to do with dying Very happy" - first time you have mentioned it in this thread:

About 10 minutes ago I responded to Hanltd with this. Words I haven't heard in years suddenly emerge from the TV or Youtube just as I'm reading the same word or phrase in a book - then 10 minutes later see the same word on the side of a bus or company car driving by. My 3 'psychoses' were characterised by the same thing - only this time I seem to be holding it together. It's not about being 'primed' to notice - it's statistically near-zero!! I take it to mean I'm on the(a) right path, May as well Pleased

"And the dancers were deemed insane by those who could not hear the music" ~ Friederich Nietsche | meecro's intro

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

KuantumKitty
#22 Posted : 5/30/2016 5:37:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

MeecroHyperion wrote:
Well it certainly would be cheaper Very happy But seriously, I think the real benefits of conscious direction of attention to hyperspace would mean we have 'internalized' the lessons. True enlightenment. An end to suffering and rebirth, guaranteed.

Thought so - and I agree. Since I (incredulously) first heard about this molecule, the synchronicities are jammed-in, hour on hour. I try my best to ignore them because I don't get the significance. For instance, you just said "it has a lot to do with dying Big grin" - first time you have mentioned it in this thread:

About 10 minutes ago I responded to Hanltd with this. Words I haven't heard in years suddenly emerge from the TV or Youtube just as I'm reading the same word or phrase in a book - then 10 minutes later see the same word on the side of a bus or company car driving by. My 3 'psychoses' were characterised by the same thing - only this time I seem to be holding it together. It's not about being 'primed' to notice - it's statistically near-zero!! I take it to mean I'm on the(a) right path, May as well Pleased

Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin hehehe the weirder it gets the more I grin! And yes what you think becomes reality Big grin

MeecroHyperion
#23 Posted : 5/30/2016 5:40:13 PM

meecro

Ach - You Cheshire-Cats are all the same!! Razz
"And the dancers were deemed insane by those who could not hear the music" ~ Friederich Nietsche | meecro's intro

KuantumKitty
#24 Posted : 5/30/2016 5:56:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Love

MeecroHyperion
#25 Posted : 6/1/2016 3:08:37 PM

meecro

Awww Embarrased Careful, definitely a cat-person here Pleased

Hanltd
#26 Posted : 6/2/2016 3:04:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quantumkitty, we have so many things that resemble our way of thought it is really shocking......and pleasing Smile.
I have gone through similar things that have lead me up to where Im at now, not all good, not all bad, but really life changing type of things, too many and too INTENSE to really explain here..... buuuut yeaaaah.
I do think that to the smallest detail, they were meant to happen and put me in the path im at now.
Now Im living of doing what I love and dont have to worry much about money (at the moment).
If it was any other way I dont think I could be able to experience this new found connectedness to the universal energy that is pure consciousness.
I feel I have started to become a better person in every aspect, my actions , thoughts and way of dealing with people are really really different than before.......... its hard putting into words but.... it was something that was in me all along , just buried deep down.... now its more constant.....idk Im just throwing it out there....my 2 cents Pleased...... hehe Shocked

This substance has definitely different effects on people. I guess it is not only the taking of the substance but everything the person has experienced in the past, the way it has lead up to it, intentions, actual moment etc that makes the difference on how it affects you.
Like QK says, it is when it has to come to you, that it will, and then you WILL change.

Birth and dying is definitely imprinted in dmt and I think it is that way for a reason.

Like intezam said:

........The essence of various religionism practices are typically focusing on: being on the (bodhi) path at the moment of death (i.e. all moments) and not being caught unawares......think about it..........

and
..........Please remain open and cheerful: Many great people incl. prophets, buddhas as well as most other rishis had a vision of hell....it's just the hyperspace way of saying: Get good set and setting throughout your entire lifes.

I have had lot of fear of "death" and since my first experiences with changa it became more pronounced...
now I see it as a step forward into WHAT IS.
Maybe we are already in a sort of Bardo, maybe we will wake up to the "real" existence. Who knows.

QuantumKitty, I FEEL we need to talk more...soon. Smile
Everything is Transitory.... Nothing is Permanent.....

Time is an illusion created for our mind/ego to navigate this reality....

KuantumKitty
#27 Posted : 6/2/2016 3:30:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hanltd wrote:
Quantumkitty, we have so many things that resemble our way of thought it is really shocking......and pleasing Smile.
I have gone through similar things that have lead me up to where Im at now, not all good, not all bad, but really life changing type of things, too many and too INTENSE to really explain here..... buuuut yeaaaah.
I do think that to the smallest detail, they were meant to happen and put me in the path im at now.
Now Im living of doing what I love and dont have to worry much about money (at the moment).
If it was any other way I dont think I could be able to experience this new found connectedness to the universal energy that is pure consciousness.
I feel I have started to become a better person in every aspect, my actions , thoughts and way of dealing with people are really really different than before.......... its hard putting into words but.... it was something that was in me all along , just buried deep down.... now its more constant.....idk Im just throwing it out there....my 2 cents Pleased...... hehe Shocked

This substance has definitely different effects on people. I guess it is not only the taking of the substance but everything the person has experienced in the past, the way it has lead up to it, intentions, actual moment etc that makes the difference on how it affects you.
Like QK says, it is when it has to come to you, that it will, and then you WILL change.

Birth and dying is definitely imprinted in dmt and I think it is that way for a reason.

Like intezam said:

........The essence of various religionism practices are typically focusing on: being on the (bodhi) path at the moment of death (i.e. all moments) and not being caught unawares......think about it..........

and
..........Please remain open and cheerful: Many great people incl. prophets, buddhas as well as most other rishis had a vision of hell....it's just the hyperspace way of saying: Get good set and setting throughout your entire lifes.

I have had lot of fear of "death" and since my first experiences with changa it became more pronounced...
now I see it as a step forward into WHAT IS.
Maybe we are already in a sort of Bardo, maybe we will wake up to the "real" existence. Who knows.

QuantumKitty, I FEEL we need to talk more...soon. Smile

We are resonating homie. Love So I went to a lecture on the origins of religion and the effects enthogens has on it. I went up to the Dr. after the lecture and started going on and on basically word vomit hahaha my psychedlic experiences and meditation experiences and dream experiences interchanging and how this could all just be a simulation. How religion can be an operating system and plant matter as a teacher and upgrade one thing I couldn't quite understand is the alieness of it. His response yes quite possibly but no insight on it. I think I left the old fellow quite shocked and confused hahaha but I think I have been talking to the wrong people I can talk quite openly to people in academics about this... more evolution happening as we speak. I am attracting people I can talk about this with.

It won't let me respond back to your email or chat with you on direct chat because I am a new user Crying or very sad

Hanltd
#28 Posted : 6/2/2016 3:49:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I just got promoted ...right about an hour or so actually ( as i was blabbing about with my reponse to you). hehe
Maybe a nice pm to the "The Traveller" and answering a couple of qs from the questionnaire can help out, if not check out the chat im there and we can make it work somehow Pleased
Everything is Transitory.... Nothing is Permanent.....

Time is an illusion created for our mind/ego to navigate this reality....

KuantumKitty
#29 Posted : 6/2/2016 3:51:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hanltd wrote:
I just got promoted ...right about an hour or so actually ( as i was blabbing about with my reponse to you). hehe
Maybe a nice pm to the "The Traveller" and answering a couple of qs from the questionnaire can help out, if not check out the chat im there and we can make it work somehow Pleased

For sure I will definitely be contacting you soon Big grin

PREV12