We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I don't know what this is? Options

ZonSun
#1 Posted : 5/30/2016 4:16:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I can purchase a solvent that has the following.

C9-14 Aliphatics (<=2% aromatic) Hydrocarbons, C10-C13, nalkanes, isoalkanes, cyclics, < 2% aromatics

Tried everywhere even in the page of national center for forensic science. But don't know anything what this might be, is it polar solvent or non-polar can it be used for extraction I have no clue what all that means.

It has also EC nr 918-481-9 and EC "aneks" number 649-327-00-6

I am from the balkans and the brand name might be confusing or irrelevant in helping to find out what this is but it says "candil lamp oil"
We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form. If I'm not mistaken, I think it was Marijane that said that the shape of happiness might resemble glass. Her reasoning made sense. She said that even though you don't usually notice it, its still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

ZonSun
#2 Posted : 5/30/2016 4:33:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sorry for this question I know I am not a full member yet but I need help and can't post in the appropriate place.
We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form. If I'm not mistaken, I think it was Marijane that said that the shape of happiness might resemble glass. Her reasoning made sense. She said that even though you don't usually notice it, its still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently