We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Salviasource.org down? Options

BecometheOther
#1 Posted : 5/26/2016 9:19:16 PM

metamorhpasizer

Anyone here a member of the salviasource forum and know what is going on with it? I have been offline for a while and went to get on it and it will not load.

Is the site down or defunkt? that would be a crying shame.

Note: Despite the name, salviasource is not a source to buy salvia. It is a forum focusing on the cultivation of salvia. Just making note so that the mods are clear.
You have never been apart from me. You can never depart and never return, for we are continuous, indistinguishable. We are eternal forever

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Metanoia
#2 Posted : 5/26/2016 9:56:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm also curious about this, the site won't load for me either. I can only find archives of it on google...

BecometheOther
#3 Posted : 5/28/2016 2:39:26 AM

metamorhpasizer

It is probably done for. It started going downhill a while ago when attacked by spam all spam BS posts. Now it seems to be defunct.

Bummer!
You have never been apart from me. You can never depart and never return, for we are continuous, indistinguishable. We are eternal forever