We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Avoiding Maleficent Entities? Options

Intezam
#21 Posted : 5/27/2016 12:46:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

oversoul1919 wrote:
I don't know, why would you like to avoid encountering Angelina Jolie there in Hyperspace?

Laughing don't know too....wait a mom...isn't celeprosy infectious?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Running Bear
#22 Posted : 5/27/2016 3:08:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If it's somethin' weird an it don't look good
Who ya gonna call (ghostbusters)!Big grin
Running Bear attached the following image(s):
ghostbusters-stream-gif.gif (221kb) downloaded 71 time(s).

DmnStr8
#23 Posted : 5/30/2016 4:57:59 AM

Come what may

To OP

They have no power if you give them no attention.

Use your power. Chant. Tell them to go away. Focus on loving them for what they are showing you. Try and join in. Do what they are doing. They may not be what they seem. A slight perception change and they are transformed or disappear.

I was on a DMT journey and met a blue god. Bright blue light and was massive in scale it seemed. I felt surrounded by it. In it's chambers or something. It ask me "What do you want to see?" I said 'What is it that you want to show me?" It responded "I have no preference, I create what you prefer."

I thought about this and it was profound to me. This powerful god could create anything it wanted to. It was so powerful that it had returned to a place of no creation, stillness. It waited with no anticipation for an observer with preference to appear. Until the observer appeared the god would do nothing. Having no preference one way or the other. The creations were all for the observer. He borrows preference.

This entity was powerful but at the same time chose to have no power. Why?

Why does it have no preference? Why does it require an observer with a preference enable to create something?

In all honestly the god seemed indifferent to me. Nature is indifferent. It doesn't have preference. Nature just is. This god just is. The shadow being, jester, trickster or the machine elf just is. We can choose to change our preferences and perceptions. We are the creators.

"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

TheWizard
#24 Posted : 6/5/2016 1:19:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I love all the different insights!

I think the singing and chanting recommendations are great. I also recommend the album Heart of the Shamans by Liquid Bloom, for travels in general. Smile

I think there is something to be said for facing our fears and loving/accepting them, if that is what these entities are representing that might help. As far as concerns with going deeper in to the experience (or even solving this mystery), I think a well known and respected shaman could help with this.

Love and light,

The Wizard

*Allegedly, when the Wizard leaves the astral realms and takes on the form of a regular person, he is an advocate of legal and safe sacrament use

The Wizard Razz

*The Wizard assumes that all mentioned sacraments are used legally and responsibly

Test your stuff!

PREV12