We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Help with chaliponga brew Options

Elfo Viridis
#1 Posted : 5/1/2016 12:08:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Please somebody can give me an advice? I need to prepare a brew with Caapi and chaliponga as admixture... somebody can give me a right effective dosage ratio, considering i want to make it high in dmt??

and what if the chali is weak, how much should i put... and what if it strong then??

thankyouuu Cool

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

BundleflowerPower
#2 Posted : 5/1/2016 7:43:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'd use 7 g of chaliponga per dose. Perhaps 50 g of caapi.

awooga
#3 Posted : 5/27/2016 4:27:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chaliponga can vary wildly - I'm quite experienced with it having used way too much on my very first Aya journey. Time loops were insane - It felt like weeks.
BUT it was the best Aya journey Ive had -- but thats also probably something to do with it being the first,
I would say brew the Chaliponga separately and if using 7g then take half the tea first to get some idea how strong it is - you may never want to do that second gulp Big grin

BundleflowerPower
#4 Posted : 5/28/2016 9:17:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

awooga wrote:
Chaliponga can vary wildly - I'm quite experienced with it having used way too much on my very first Aya journey. Time loops were insane - It felt like weeks.
BUT it was the best Aya journey Ive had -- but thats also probably something to do with it being the first,
I would say brew the Chaliponga separately and if using 7g then take half the tea first to get some idea how strong it is - you may never want to do that second gulp Big grin

I agree.

And chali really is a different ballgame isn't it?

awooga
#5 Posted : 5/29/2016 12:07:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It knocks your socks off! Feels more 'watery' - personally love howmreliablemit is when you get a good batch. Best I ever had was that first time - and I still have some of those leaves left, while other batches have failed to impress. The seven year old batch of leaves looks no different now than when I first got it - waxy brown and old looking. Fresher green leaves have been inferior.

I wonder if mimosa is any more intense - I know the dosage is obviously lower but there's something else in chaliponga that just never fails to impress