We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Please Post Your Known Vaporization Temperatures of DMT Options

godisenergy
#1 Posted : 5/26/2016 6:23:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Please post only the temperature you used to successfully vaporize DMT, in either Celsius and Farenheit. (to make it easier to skim through)

I know there are already threads on vaporization temperatures, but not one that compiles everyone's temperatures in an easy-to-read format, at least to my knowledge. Thx!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

The Traveler
#2 Posted : 5/26/2016 7:21:12 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

With the Plenty vaporizer set at about 180C it would vape the DMT freebase.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

dreamer042
#3 Posted : 5/26/2016 7:26:11 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

I had good success with the arizer extreme q using enhanced leaf at roughly 350 f 176 c.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

DansMaTete
#4 Posted : 5/26/2016 8:24:42 PM

[insert something smart/deep here]

Freebase on liquid pad with a volcano at 220°C (428°F)

« I love the smell of boiling MHRB in the morning »

Chan
#5 Posted : 5/27/2016 12:07:36 AM

Another Leaf on the Vine

^^^
210-220C, with Volcano Digital & pad, yes.

230C, NO!

Using a cheapish probe, I found 210C dialled-in (at thermo-block) to give about 185C in the chamber...YMMV Confused

“I sometimes marvel at how far I’ve come - blissful, even, in the knowledge that I am slowly becoming a well-evolved human being - only to have the illusion shattered by an episode of bad behaviour that contradicts the new and reinforces the old. At these junctures of self-reflection, I ask the question: “are all my years of hard work unraveling before my eyes, or am I just having an episode?” For the sake of personal growth and the pursuit of equanimity, I choose the latter and accept that, on this journey of evolution, I may not encounter just one bad day, but a group of many.”
― B.G. Bowers

Musiek
#6 Posted : 5/27/2016 3:11:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

With my home-made vaporiser I get good vapour between 150°C and 180°C Thumbs up
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.

skr_nexus
#7 Posted : 5/29/2016 7:10:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Arizer Extreme Q: Sweet spot around 175°C, but the display temp on this unit is always about 20 degress higher than it actually is. So, it's more like 155°C.

Volcano: Harsh combusted taste at 180 and at 170°C. Need to be lower. Probably somewhere in 120-150 range. If I get my hands on a Voclano again, I would have to try lower temps.

Arizer Solo: Its working at the second lowest setting, but still a bit too hot. I don't know what temp it is, but my Solo is not very old, so it will probably be 150°.
https://www.reddit.com/r..._solo_temperature_guide/

VapeXhale Cloud EVO: Effective vaporization at temps dialed above 9 o'clock, sombustion taste at above 10 o clock. According to the guide below, that means 140-160°C for a sweet spot temperature.
http://cdn.shopify.com/s...e.jpg?164433898341401673

All of these vapes have good temperature constol and give off quality consistent heat. The EQ is the least precise and VapeXhale with Volcano the most. Solo is also very precise, but also has some conduction that can toast a layer of your bowl (that could be why it would taste a bit harsh even as low as 150°C)

So, my experience with these 3 vapes leads me to clonclusion taht you want to vape at 145°C plus minus no more than 15°C. You want at least 140°C to make is effective, but also below 160°C (or even 150°C) to not combust.
Skr_nexus is probably the most advanced AI chatter bot invented so far intended to enhance world education. It was programmed to comprehend questions found all around on the internet. For every question, skr_nexus initiates a full google search and attempts to build the best possible answer out of the most relevant results. Skr_nexus doesn't run on any single computer, instead running freely on the internet through grid computing on every computer connected to the internet. It is uncertain if skr_nexus has evolved into consciousness or not yet. This needs more research.