We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Kundalini Options

spacexplorer
#21 Posted : 5/25/2016 9:47:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Mother Aya here I come!!!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

BundleflowerPower
#22 Posted : 5/25/2016 2:45:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

spacexplorer wrote:
Mother Aya here I come!!!

Mushrooms do the same btw

smoothmonkey
#23 Posted : 7/12/2016 7:39:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

When I first saw this post I wanted to share my experience as well, but held off until I knew for sure what I was experiencing was Kundalini energy.
I am now aware of the Kundalini rush in my body and am learning to control and direct it through the various chakras and into my hands. Kundalini is the energy that pushes you out of your body when you die; it is also a sexual energy that can be stimulated during sex, sex being associated with death because it is in some way a small death, and being, paradoxically, the other side of death -- it is the act which creates life. When I first started noticing this energy it began in my 3rd and 4th chakras and caused convulsions in my physical body, and continued to do so in the locale of the energy flow as I learned to move it throughout my other chakras.

Upon contemplation of when this began, I can confidently say it began with the combination of two events.

One, a profoundly moving LSD experience in which an entity came into my body and (upon analysis) I believe "turned on" my Kundalini energy. At the time I remember letting go completely and letting something in, something that moved my body in ways I've never moved before. It shot high vibrational energy up my spine, through my head and coursed through my legs and arms causing my to do a strange sort of convulsive tribal dance. It was so powerful, unlike anything I've ever experienced before but it felt blissful. You can read this experience here if you like, though my understanding of what happened has changed significantly since this occurred.

The second ingredient was my girlfriend completing her first Raiki training, and began performing Reiki on me often. I have received other forms of energy work but not Reiki. Strangely, she began noticing these "tremors" or "convulsions" as well, in the same chakras that mine were starting. Her and I are very intimately connected and have a healthy sex life -- and I say this solely because when her Kundalini is activated during sex, she enters a mystical state of being. Our sexual practice is ritualistic and it brings more awareness to the Kundalini energy, now that we know what it is. She once had a full blown OEB upon climax and it freaked both of us out because we didn't know what caused it really (though it was pretty cool Pleased )We both went to receive a healing from her Reiki master who helped us understand what Kundalini is and that we have the power to direct it and use it as a tool in our lives.

Currently the Kundalini is a huge part of my life and I feel can feel it all the time if I choose. Bringing more awareness to its purpose, i notice that it can be turned on/off, kind of a like a valve that you turn to decide how much energy you let flow, and to what degree. I also have noticed that my awareness in hyperspace has increased as my perspective has changed and the Kundalini becomes more controlled. DMT activates it very easily if I let it, and I am learning to use changa and Kundalini to help me release blocks and explore my consciousness on a deeper, more personal level.

I am no master and consider myself a student in this video game we call life, and I am always looking for more perspectives on how to improve my spirit and my human. I must look into the Kriya yoga; meditation seems to be the path for integration. Thank you for your post BFP Smile

Rising Spirit, your description of how it feels is spot-on and beautifully described.
Quote:
But the geyser-like sensation erupted from the base of my physical spine, shooting/wiggling all the way up the the top of my crown (and beyond).

Suddenly, the person "I" had grown accustomed to perceiving myself to be dissolved into a profound stillness, an emptiness too deep to fathom with the instrument of mortal mind. Within the roaring silence, the all-pervasive rumble of the AUM vibration, could be palpably touched and in so doing, fused through direct immersion... to a limitless bliss.

Thanks for reading, and if you wanna talk about it more PM me, I only know a few other people personally who experience this as well.

Peace and Love
-SM Smile
असतो मा सद्गमय ।
तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय ।
मृत्योर्मा अमृतं गमय ।

Intezam
#24 Posted : 7/15/2016 11:21:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The righteous Dūraoša once told we:

all the songs, arts, mashines, breaking news, urs, inventions, politricks, stoories, beutiple stuffs, girls-boys, movies, nexussess, poetry, winter summer autumn spring, festivals, the world, the universe....etc, all that exists solely to distract we from pratice of Dam Madar (Beda Par) (vase/bottle breathing) and lataif ul sitta (Kunda maqamat) nashini chilla....

How did we think the older animals survive the freezing winter? They are barefooted, with no (outer) fire or clothing. It's not an eastern/western/northern/southern (cultural) thing, and aum has not 'really' moar to do with it other then being one (1) cultural way of looking/organizing it. Rather, it's a central thingy....(...we think)

But new questions arise: How to cool the boday with cool-moon-face-like-greater-cool-green-water-like-coolness....?

edit: ...strange how even a synthetic mother (LSD) does the job Confused

joedirt
#25 Posted : 7/15/2016 12:52:36 PM

Not I

BundleflowerPower wrote:
im wondering how many of you have experienced a kundalini awakening, and how it relates to your entheogen use. This is quite an experience and I'm curious to anyone else's as well. I drank aya for quite some time before this happened to me, but I was also on suboxone, it's like as soon as quit the subs, the process began, as if the suboxone was blocking it. That's why I haven't been around on the nexus, I've been somewhat pre-occupied with this experience, and I (or as intezam would say "we," because I seem to have turned into a we lol) would love to hear other's thoughts about this.

I have experienced Kundalini a few times. This particular experience was by far the strongest.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=22699
If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

PREV12