We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
an introduction Options

passiflora
#1 Posted : 5/24/2016 5:19:30 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I've lurked around the forum here for a while, so it's probably about time that I introduced myself.
I've been interested in botany and the medicinal uses of plants for quite some time, before I had the opportunity to try any mind-altering substances. I was first introduced to psychedelics through mushrooms a couple years back, and have since taken them several more times. The most meaningful of these experiences I've been by myself, on doses of at least 3.5g. I find that without clear intention, even on doses of an eighth, a trip is more "recreational," in that it feels shallower. I'll see pretty patterns and realize my everyday worries are trivial in the grand scheme of things, but it doesn't really show me anything new. Also, some of my most "difficult" experiences have been some of the most productive ones, because they helped me recognize problematic attitudes and beliefs.

Recently, I prepared an ayahuasca analogue with Acacia confusa root bark and Syrian rue seeds, which I took with a close friend. The purging was challenging, but felt like a necessary part of the experience, to have to go through physical hell to see the light. I did break through, which I didn't fully expect since I puked most of it up within 5 minutes. It was also one of the most intensely positive experiences of my life, coming after a really rough couple of months emotionally. Maybe I'll write it up sometime soon, but trying to put the experience into words is difficult for me. I'm still processing it and I feel like I have only begun to see my potential.

So, mainly I'm here because I want to know more. I feel drawn towards continuing to work with these plants and this very special molecule.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Jaurk
#2 Posted : 5/24/2016 2:26:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello Smile
I'm a new to posting too.
I'm glad to hear you still had an experience even with vomiting in 5 minutes.
Makes me wonder how strong that AYa was.

passiflora
#3 Posted : 5/24/2016 3:30:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, I'm wondering too. The first 10-15 minutes felt like eating a lot of shrooms, but it quickly surpassed that.
I'm also curious about doing an extraction, since the bark is clearly potent.

BundleflowerPower
#4 Posted : 5/24/2016 7:00:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome passiflora. Love the name, and the plant. I'm happy you had such a positive experience with the acacia and rue. You know if I were you, I'd make it my intent to get your hands on some caapi, combine that with your acacia, and see the difference. Not saying one is better than the other, just that they're different. Anyway welcome again, love and good luck on your journey.

Btw, how much rue and acacia did you use per dose?

passiflora
#5 Posted : 5/25/2016 3:41:59 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks, I'll have to give the caapi a try. I drank ~3g rue and ~12g acacia.

BundleflowerPower
#6 Posted : 5/25/2016 4:55:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

passiflora wrote:
Thanks, I'll have to give the caapi a try. I drank ~3g rue and ~12g acacia.

That's a nice dose of acacia, I guess you did have a powerful experience.