We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Eyes open or closed? Options

Garulfo
#21 Posted : 12/12/2007 11:00:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

[quote:40adb8d0b9]i think i would describe as cell shading [/quote:40adb8d0b9] He he, yes, also good description. Althought objects have smoother borders. It's a bit surprising that some people share the same kind of hallucination. I can understand some common points in color changes, or "breathing" or swirling objects. But the cell shading morph seems a step forward.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

oarguello
#22 Posted : 12/12/2007 11:36:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

[quote:865ec58af1="Garulfo"][quote:865ec58af1]i think i would describe as cell shading [/quote:865ec58af1] He he, yes, also good description. Althought objects have smoother borders. It's a bit surprising that some people share the same kind of hallucination. I can understand some common points in color changes, or "breathing" or swirling objects. But the cell shading morph seems a step forward.[/quote:865ec58af1] Yes very interesting how people share teh same hallucinations. Especially opposite expereinces. Where , with eyes opened, one group get his cartoon/shading hallucination...another group gets the sharp fractal visuals.

DreaMTripper
#23 Posted : 12/13/2007 12:27:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I seem to see a much wider spectrum of shades. Each colour is more defined compared to the next. It always fascinates me its like im seeing with HD vision everything seems so crisp. The world seems so much more colourful and varied. Its realy made me want to get into painting to explore this vast spectrum of colour.

damnrascal
#24 Posted : 12/13/2007 4:36:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

[quote:533062a555="oarguello"][quote:533062a555="Garulfo"][quote:533062a555]i think i would describe as cell shading [/quote:533062a555] He he, yes, also good description. Althought objects have smoother borders. It's a bit surprising that some people share the same kind of hallucination. I can understand some common points in color changes, or "breathing" or swirling objects. But the cell shading morph seems a step forward.[/quote:533062a555] Yes very interesting how people share teh same hallucinations. Especially opposite expereinces. Where , with eyes opened, one group get his cartoon/shading hallucination...another group gets the sharp fractal visuals.[/quote:533062a555] I'm definitely of the sharper/fractal visual school- very crystalline in nature. Although last time I had the distinct impression of being in a cartoon- It's really funny to hear other people say that, because that's exactly what I was thinking at the time. Reminded me of Mickey Mouse for some reason, haha! Repeating patterns and such, trees like crystal lattice- Crystal cartoon land. Bright-ass colors, solid, no shading. I'd like to experiment more with eyes closed, especially from what I've read here today. Being shot out of the cannon, eyes wide open can be absolutely terrifying Shocked I know this is a bit off-topic, but since I'm thinking about it... There is a constant for me every time (eyes open)- like an energy matrix, a tentacle almost... very "real"... Hard to describe... Anybody else kind of know what I'm talking about??
There is no spoon Shocked

Big Inhale
#25 Posted : 12/13/2007 6:03:19 PM

The Enlightend One

i havnt been able to keep my open i havetried it seems like my eyes are always forced closed by the spice also my friends have done it eyes open but with this usually forget theyre trippin then i have to explain whats going on while they are in hyperspace its very confusing for them
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

El Ka Bong
#26 Posted : 12/13/2007 10:51:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I usually go eyes-closed, that's where it comes from, from inside me. I look for the veil to rise-up, or descend upon me as the luminescent 'dome' starts to hum through me. It seems more natural for me to be 'looking inwards' when the launch goes off. But quite funny, once in the early days, I opened my eyes too soon after an unexpected 'breakthrough' and wondered - "oh oh ... what happened..? there's been some sort of [b:a3130d4e21][i:a3130d4e21]accident[/i:a3130d4e21][/b:a3130d4e21]..?.. where am I / what put me here ?!" .. but then, with all the carnival craziness going on I remember, ... "oh yeah ..! it was just my bong that went off ..! " pheeww !

kaos.underwave
#27 Posted : 12/14/2007 5:57:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ive found so far that when I close my eyes on the peak, A vast world of darkness and colourful stars awaits And once I get there, I realise that there is so much to explore That I have no idea where to begin And the task seems daunting So I open my eyes and stick with the sense-data Gotta get back to that dark place sometime Any specific consistent differences between open and closed? Apart from the visual cel shading/fractal thing oarguello mentioned
Onwards and upwards

DreaMTripper
#28 Posted : 12/14/2007 6:41:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

[quote:2c530bad31="damnrascal"][quote:2c530bad31="oarguello"][quote:2c530bad31="Garulfo"][quote:2c530bad31]i think i would describe as cell shading [/quote:2c530bad31] He he, yes, also good description. Althought objects have smoother borders. It's a bit surprising that some people share the same kind of hallucination. I can understand some common points in color changes, or "breathing" or swirling objects. But the cell shading morph seems a step forward.[/quote:2c530bad31] Yes very interesting how people share teh same hallucinations. Especially opposite expereinces. Where , with eyes opened, one group get his cartoon/shading hallucination...another group gets the sharp fractal visuals.[/quote:2c530bad31] I'm definitely of the sharper/fractal visual school- very crystalline in nature. Although last time I had the distinct impression of being in a cartoon- It's really funny to hear other people say that, because that's exactly what I was thinking at the time. Reminded me of Mickey Mouse for some reason, haha! Repeating patterns and such, trees like crystal lattice- Crystal cartoon land. Bright-ass colors, solid, no shading. I'd like to experiment more with eyes closed, especially from what I've read here today. Being shot out of the cannon, eyes wide open can be absolutely terrifying Shocked I know this is a bit off-topic, but since I'm thinking about it... There is a constant for me every time (eyes open)- like an energy matrix, a tentacle almost... very "real"... Hard to describe... Anybody else kind of know what I'm talking about??[/quote:2c530bad31] I get solid colours too but its just that some are a different shades if that makes sense Confused

DMTripper
#29 Posted : 12/15/2007 3:43:41 AM

John Murdoch IV

I don't have much experience with the spice but I don't really get it how you can break through but still see this world we are in now? How is that a breakthrough? I've had a breakthrough and it didn't matter if I had my eyes open or closed. And I was far from being able to control if my eyes were open or closed. I had no idea I had a body somewhere lying around Razz hehe Well not until I started to come down then I started to sense the world around me again. And then I saw this body lying on the bed that looked like a puppet. And later realized it was mine Razz
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

oarguello
#30 Posted : 12/15/2007 5:05:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

[quote:f4a0355283="kaos.underwave"]Ive found so far that when I close my eyes on the peak, A vast world of darkness and colourful stars awaits And once I get there, I realise that there is so much to explore That I have no idea where to begin And the task seems daunting So I open my eyes and stick with the sense-data Gotta get back to that dark place sometime Any specific consistent differences between open and closed? Apart from the visual cel shading/fractal thing oarguello mentioned[/quote:f4a0355283] The only consistent thing for me aside from visuals are that I can meet and interact with entitites while my eyes are close. Eyes open i dont see entitites but I can hear them. Sometimes i get flahses of strong hallucinations with eyes opened....like my blanket looking like a snake but then quickly realize its just my blanket....or seeing my wall transform into a laboratory then realizing its just my wall.

El Ka Bong
#31 Posted : 12/19/2007 9:49:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Kaos.underwave ... I kept thinking it was Kaos.under[b:31ed5d4d9b]ware[/b:31ed5d4d9b] ! But I meant to ask, re constants in our visions and going back to entities - can we see them as often with eyes open, or not...? And Do eyes-open-entities behave differently than the eyes-closed ones.?

kaos.underwave
#32 Posted : 12/19/2007 3:53:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Good questions... maybe you should ask one of them Smile No proper open-eye entity contact yet for me, but I'd bet that the bigger proportion come through closed eye experiences Maybe its easier for them to manifest, or for us to perceive the phenomena in a world constructed by our minds, than it happening against the distracting background noise and through the limited perceptive input of this construct/realm. When we're talking about *eyes open-eyes closed* we're talking about two different modes of perception; the eyes-closed experience is delimited because it always involves the [i:7df5bf5c5c]construction[/i:7df5bf5c5c] of new sensation, whilst eyes-open mostly but not necessarily involves [i:7df5bf5c5c]distortion[/i:7df5bf5c5c] of already-present sense-data. I guess behaviour would be affected in the same way as form, but what would be really interesting, and something I just have to do, would be to find a sense-dep tank and take eyes-closed to a new level. How might an entity appear/behave in an environment full of potential? Wut? Its a mission: do it, and you can have my chaotic underwear p.s last closed-eye entity contact I had, it was necessary for me to be taken (with not so much as a by-your-leave) to a place where nothing existed except me and the massive electric neon-blue anemone: complete sensory deprivation apart from it, which it decided was vital for us to interact efficiently. It was kinda like it snuck up on me and knocked me over the head
Onwards and upwards

Infinite I
#33 Posted : 12/19/2007 5:34:35 PM

JC

I shit myself last night and it was with eyes opee, think I done it by mistake, Like forgot to shut my eyes. I couldnt see entities but I felt they were surrounding me and passing through me. I started panicking a little, was as if they were wondering why I was there, I turrned the music up but it just went away, I think once I started getting anxious it just got worse and worse, I thought I was going to die and didnt want to let go of my body I had taken a medium dose of mushrooms that nigth and been smoking hash and weed. The majority of time with me eyes open is really scary and traumatising. As I said before sometimes I forget and think ive died and im just sitting with my eyes closed, think maybe I didnt smoke enough and could see this happening and didnt want to die, its hard to explain sorry. Saying sorry just reminded me actually there I was saying that last night as if im sorry for being in your world please dont let me die or something and think they were both taking the piss out of me and wondering why I was there, sorry for rambling its hard to explain Confused Think maybe its my fear of death, most probably, so should just take more, so I dont have a choice. I have seen entities with eyes open but last night it wasnt as clear as day like another couple of times, or with eyes shut. Ive seen like lizard type things and demon looking things, but no communication just some of them trying to intimidate me, one time I was communicating with these luminous space fleas who were all over my body and they spoke with a really high pitched voice and told me not to mind this tall thing with horns that was trying to intimidate me, ive also seen them on a high dose of mushrooms, exact same little fleas with big eyes and like a laughing smiley face ! lol I also thought it was kaosunderware lol

PREV12