We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Tried Bufo Alvarius today Options

SpathiEluder
#21 Posted : 5/13/2015 2:45:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I wish I knew who made this, because I would love a larger size version of it :

http://imgur.com/LkxJRAN

it is the only thing ive found that has reminded me of my final "breakthrough" vision on 5meo. I was communicating with this.

Its freakishly similar, great to be reminded Smile

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

DmnStr8
#22 Posted : 5/14/2015 12:50:22 AM

Come what may

What a cool story! I would love to be guided in such a way. I would imagine that it would give a very good sense of security and confidence. I was surprised when you mentioned water pouring over you. I have never heard of that before. Sounds cleansing and intense. I am glad you had such a good experience!
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

jamie
#23 Posted : 5/14/2015 2:50:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I finally had my first full on release dose of 5-MeO-DMT 11 days ago, and it's something I have wanted to talk about here, but I don't really know how to. It was for me, everything Oroc said it is in Tryptamine Palace..I mean this stuff is just extremely powerful and feels like a complete singularity. I would say that the stuff is just too strong, but I can't because there was no me there to really make that judgement.

Also, it was extremely visual..I mean on par with DMT..only all the typical DMT stuff happened in like the first 5 seconds and then it pushed right through that into just a blinding milky white light jeweled eternity filling up with more light refracting through it's own faceted being into mandalic rainbows..but that is only a metaphore. Try to imagine a singularity. There is no self, and nothing to distinguish from or identify with. It's like god, only on atheism.

When I realized I was a human and had taken some kind of drug, I tried to open my eyes but I could not remember things like my name.. and most alarming, is that I was blind. All I could see for another minute or so was blinding white light with eyes fully open, which is rather offsetting.

This stuff is extremely potent at just 7mg. Be careful. It's not DMT that's for sure.
Long live the unwoke.

SpathiEluder
#24 Posted : 5/14/2015 10:17:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DmnStr8 - Thanks, I needed to write it all down as it came back to me in stages. Guided was definitely the only way I could do it, I think I would have got lost otherwise. Even just for the physical factor, I was flipping around on the ground IRL and I had no idea i was even moving during the experience - so a potential hazard there !

And great to hear Jamie Smile cant wait to see what develops for you over time. I agree that it would be too much, however even during the darkest moments when you are "fighting for your life", you dont feel fear at all. Its all just too intense to feel anything until the end moment, where you feel everything at once that you could ever imagine.

jamie
#25 Posted : 5/15/2015 2:54:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

It's def one of my favorite entheogens and one I want to work with more, but it's so rare. I feel lucky to have been gifted some pure synthetic 5-MeO-DMT..have 2-3 full vaporized doses left. Not ready to go back there yet, but soon. I worked a few times with lower doses(5mg) snuffed as well, which is def interesting, empathic and powerful...but nothing like the actual breakthrough. 5-MeO-DMT ego death is just magnitudes or order beyond..

In a way it confirmed and shattered every single religious teaching I have studied, and has left me feeling like atheism is not really such a bad thing either. It's not "god"..it's not all love and light..it's not divinity..it's not enlightenment..these are ideas people have that come NOWHERE near the full on 5-MeO-DMT light out.

I really don't feel equipped with the language to take about what actually happened to me..Im not even sure what really happened to me. I know that it scared the freaking sh*t out of me when I started to realize I was some kind of being able to self reflect, because I had absolutely no idea what I was, where I was, who I was, why I was..I only knew I was...

...durring the light out part of the peak..well...you just have to go there.

It was also the perfect experience to sort of compliment one of the most profound experiences I can recall, which was a recent experience with very pure MDMA.
Long live the unwoke.

SpathiEluder
#26 Posted : 6/7/2015 2:40:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dante
#27 Posted : 6/8/2015 12:37:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you jamie for sharing your experience in such a clear manner.

I feel like it might be time for me to try vaped 5meo. It has been sitting in my draw for far too long.
Listen to a man of experience: thou wilt learn more in the woods than in books. Trees and stones will teach thee more than thou canst acquire from the mouth of a master. St. Bernard

Dreamcatcher90
#28 Posted : 5/12/2016 8:31:58 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey Guys Very happy it was really nice reading all yours expiriances with 5meo-dmt , i have just reacently expirianced Toad Medicine with Dr. Gerardo Sandoval Isaac , he is a pioneer of this medicine in Mexico he like initiated Octavio into the Entheogenic Medicines. The expiriance was trully unbeliveble , Rebirth process. There is no entheogen that could compare to Bufo Alvarius Venom.

mexico-magico
#29 Posted : 5/12/2016 10:21:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Greetings
I`ve took Toad medicine 6 times now with somebody belonging to the same lineage of Dr. Octavio and it happen to be the best experience in my life in so many aspects including my perception about who I am and the very nature of reality.
The ceremony starts with the person to take the medicine in an standing pocition looking directly at the sun. Beautiful and simple. Very powerful and spiritual indeed. After one single toke your hole being is shooted very fast to the core of the Void itself. Terrifying and facinating at the same time. At some point of the experience they pour some water on your forehead and it feels real nice, something related to the birth experience. if they put water in your nose it´s because you have stopped breathing and is meant to make your brain reflex out of the drowning to breath again. People reacts to this medicine in very different ways. From intense panic to very intense spiritual experiences. Surely transformative.
Dr. octavio does charge for the ceremony. Something around the 2500 pesos even I´ve heard of some people geting it for 1000 pesos or even for free if you´re lucky enough.

Ometecuhtli
Omecihuatzin
Tlazocamatli
Ometeotl
Tepezcohuitl Hueypatli moyolotatzin

Bancopuma
#30 Posted : 6/7/2018 3:56:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

jamie wrote:
I finally had my first full on release dose of 5-MeO-DMT 11 days ago, and it's something I have wanted to talk about here, but I don't really know how to. It was for me, everything Oroc said it is in Tryptamine Palace..I mean this stuff is just extremely powerful and feels like a complete singularity. I would say that the stuff is just too strong, but I can't because there was no me there to really make that judgement.

Also, it was extremely visual..I mean on par with DMT..only all the typical DMT stuff happened in like the first 5 seconds and then it pushed right through that into just a blinding milky white light jeweled eternity filling up with more light refracting through it's own faceted being into mandalic rainbows..but that is only a metaphore. Try to imagine a singularity. There is no self, and nothing to distinguish from or identify with. It's like god, only on atheism.

When I realized I was a human and had taken some kind of drug, I tried to open my eyes but I could not remember things like my name.. and most alarming, is that I was blind. All I could see for another minute or so was blinding white light with eyes fully open, which is rather offsetting.

This stuff is extremely potent at just 7mg. Be careful. It's not DMT that's for sure.

I know I'm a few years late to the part here, but I somehow missed this before, I really enjoyed your description jamie, it very much resonates with me in light of my own breakthrough experiences. A "singularity" is a very apt description of the 5-MeO breakthrough experience, and one I hear a lot in experience reports involving this substance. I had an insufflated experience with 14mg of 5-MeO hcl last night that was really powerful...entirely different ball game to an insufflated experience with 7mg (which was gentle and rather subtle)...not quite breakthrough level but not far off either I think. A dramatic vamping up of power with dosage, clearly a very steep dosage/response curve…some people advocate a 30mg insufflated “good God” dose, double what I took last night!! 5-MeO-DMT for me is something very distinct from N,N-DMT, and a breakthrough experience is a whole different order of experience for me in terms of power in comparison. It's a uniquely powerful and interesting substance with a remarkably direct and consistent quality.

Simply_Me
#31 Posted : 6/12/2018 5:41:19 AM

Live the Life you Love

I took my first ride with Sonoran Desert Toad (5-MeO) about two weeks ago and Since I've began learning extraction but please let me go into my experience here. First, the event was promoted as a "healing session" and I believe; call it what you want, I'm in Very happy

So I had to shell out serious cost but my curiosity was peaked years ago, and so as I said, call it what you want, I am in. I had some concerns about setting because the guy seems distracted, unable to focus but the day of, we sat and talked and eye contact, seemed present for once and then I was handed a loaded Eclipse vape pipe. I like them BTW and they are not mentioned here much if at all. Okay so I have a big lung capacity and prepared for the hit. I was seeing fractals before I stopped taking it all in and quit when I couldn't take more. The Drumming and chanting music I chose was awesome and seemed to come to life. I closed my eyes and laid back and held my breath for what seemed like forever and experienced a few troubling emotions as I furrowed my brow while dropping in for a brief second and told myself to release, let go. It helped to do so physically, relaxed hands, tension in the face, open mouth, relax head and this let me do so psychologically as I entered bliss, this was it, WOW and then as soon as it came on something was wrong and I noticed the music and chanting was gone and some F'ing noise was playing. I pulled myself back and looked over and the "guy" said "really sorry man" and tried to get the music back, my intuition tells me he was browsing facebook and clicked on a video although he denies that and says it was a commercial. I say "what" even though I knew what he said the brain connection was not quite right... the music starts and I try to get back in but can't seem to get there again. He says I have more in the pipe and I say I don't think you can just go right back like that and he tells me it is cumulative. I dooubt it but I try anyway. I lay down and immediately relax my face/body but the music is not the stuff I pick and too fast tempo for me so I ask him to go mellower and never get back. Ripped from Bliss. Damn.
my muscles were shaking a bit and I later realized I was cold. He has promised another ride but it has not happened yet. I tried an extraction of my own but had a mishap due to my inexperience and cheap equipment.
I realize that no one book, one person, or even one ideology will have all the answers. I believe my job is to remain open yet discriminating. My intuition helps me discern truth, and wisdom helps me identify malicious intentions.

PREV12