We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello DMT Nexus and Members Options

zenith
#1 Posted : 12/18/2007 9:50:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just joined thought id say hi. Im from the UK, live not far from a mighty forest, love me walks. Anyway my dog cant seem to make himself understood in any language i can comprehend, apart from the basics,but on one of my walks i met a woodpecker, now he is smart, he can read and he communicates with me in morse code, i thought id gone a bit mad at first but no hes a tapping talker for sure and wants me to share with you all what he shares with me. Iv printed him off some teks, hes over some nights following threads, iv read some with him and was a bit worried of the legal aspects, didnt want to be breaking the law, but he says not to worry human laws dont apply to him hes a bird. Is this true, iv seen caged birds? Laughing

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

fourthripley
#2 Posted : 12/18/2007 10:11:23 PM
DMT-Nexus member

He'll be alright long as he doesn't sing like a canary Laughing Welcome to the Nexus Zenith Smile Just use a little caution and your birdy will be fine.The piggys have got bigger fish to fry than the members of a popular role-playing site like this.
mistakes were made

DreaMTripper
#3 Posted : 12/18/2007 11:11:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Im happy for your bird freind as am i for myself as i have also smoked dmt and its great! Smile

MR.shroom
#4 Posted : 12/19/2007 9:13:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

welcome m8 hope your birdy friend doesn't like fishes , cuz my goldfish usually goes to swim around the thames river Cool

zenith
#5 Posted : 12/22/2007 11:04:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Strange posted reply but its disappeared, anyway thanks for the welcome, great site lots of helpful info, been reading and learning plenty, my woodpecker friend enjoyed his spicy extract immensely. Very happy Very happy