We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Formosahuasca Questions Options

cy6nu5
#1 Posted : 5/5/2016 1:10:02 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Okay, so the basics are these. I recently ordered (and am eagerly awaiting) some Formosa and some harmala freebase.
Assuming the harmalas are good, and such and they work, I assume that about 100mg would be a good dose?
Would it be better, does the Nexus think, to vaporize this free-base like DMT?

And as far as the ACRB, I ordered shredded (I have come to prefer shredded over powedered since the ACRB is more oily by nature than MHRB).

I don't really have what I need, nor do I really wish to go about extracting this to create Pharma or Changa, but I read good reports of boiling about 15-20 grams of ACRB and ingesting Harmalas in any respect.

How does the Community suggest I go about optimally working with this darker magick? I read that Asiahuasca is usually a darker, more melodramatic and soul-wrenching experience than traditional Aya. Can anyone confirm and add some good input?
How should I make the DM-Tea out of the ACRB? I was thinking boiling it with simple lemon juice and distilled water, but should I do three washes, then condense, or would one good wash work? I plan to bring the water to a rolling boil, then reduce heat and simmer for about 2-3 hours (or whenever I feel like it's been there enough), while chanting and blowing smoke on it like the old shamans. I picked up a few tricks of the trade ^^

Any help with the Asiahuasca kind of method of delivery would be greatly appreciated. I have a few days before my package arrives, and I make it a point to do good research for the best experience. I'd almost rather extract the DMT, but I find that it can be easy to screw up, so I want to make sure I get to have a good peak experience before I go and throw it all in NaOH and start the dark work.
I’m Nobody! Who are you?
Are you Nobody too?
Then there’s a pair of us!
Don’t tell! they’d advertise – you know!
I am the Walrus. Goo goo g'joob.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

cy6nu5
#2 Posted : 5/5/2016 4:53:48 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Shameless self bump and also

PWEEEEEEASE?
*puppy dog eyes*
I’m Nobody! Who are you?
Are you Nobody too?
Then there’s a pair of us!
Don’t tell! they’d advertise – you know!
I am the Walrus. Goo goo g'joob.

academic_curiosity
#3 Posted : 5/5/2016 9:37:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

hey there... i hardly ever write anything on the nexus- what i do is reading, reading, reading... there are plenty of threads on here where you can read an make up your own mind instead of "trusting" anyones subjective perspective- who happens to answer to you thread.
all i want to say is that i read that there are a lot of people out there who have very deep experiences with as much as 3-4g of ACRB. and i myself had quiet an intensive experience with as much as 10g of PERUVIAN chacruna. so, just remember that everybody is different and go slow...