We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
What did i extract here and how potent will it be? Options

loadet
#1 Posted : 5/4/2016 2:01:59 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Im pulling and extracting different things i cant find anyone writing much about. Ive been using gibrans tek.
Did an extract of 40g b.caapi leaves which left me with some mostly red and few white thing 700mg...what could it be? It wont dissolve in vodka. Different color than caapi vine for sure.takes hours to precipitate

Did a passionflower extract 20g which gave me 1g of yellow/white thing.

Did a b.muricata extract of 50g left me with 1g lightgray thing.

Did. B.caapi red and white vines. Feels different in same kind of changa blend.

Doig b.caapi yellow and cielo ..

Did dream herb extract of 20g still waiting to dry but seems resonable. Orange stuff in pics.

My current blends have been 1:2:2 (hamalas:herbVery happymt) e.g passionflower and blue lotus before i exteacted. Excelent but im not sure the passionflower does anything so considering e.g pepermint
and only using extracted alkaloids...but how much of what.. anyone know the potency?

loadet attached the following image(s):
20160417_165647.jpg (1,501kb) downloaded 171 time(s).
20160418_143606.jpg (1,568kb) downloaded 171 time(s).
20160504_003716.jpg (2,141kb) downloaded 172 time(s).
FB_IMG_1461191598633.jpg (2,074kb) downloaded 167 time(s).
FB_IMG_1461191902091.jpg (2,197kb) downloaded 170 time(s).

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

cy6nu5
#2 Posted : 5/5/2016 2:16:29 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Harmala alkaloids take on a rusty brown colour or are ruddy red crystals as a salt and are a baby-powder-white freebase.
They smell... idk. Chemical. Bitter. They taste like licking a penny then a tree. Earthy and metallic, I guess.

DMT, iirc will be the same way, only most DMT is pretty impure, giving it a piss yellow colour.
DMT has a sweeter smell though... A familiar, happy, loving smell like mothballs and faint cheap, musky cologne or something. A lot like mothballs though.

MOD EDIT: REMOVED HARMALA SOURCE TALK

As far as DMT goes, you're on your own for sourcing since it's against forum rules to discuss where to obtain scheduled substances. Not sure about the others. I'll leave it up to the mods.
I’m Nobody! Who are you?
Are you Nobody too?
Then there’s a pair of us!
Don’t tell! they’d advertise – you know!
I am the Walrus. Goo goo g'joob.

loadet
#3 Posted : 5/5/2016 8:45:27 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I guess I could taste on it Very happy I much prefer my own caapi extracts.. Is it normal for all changa to take around 1 hour? Tried dmt enhanced leaf and was 15-20 min.... But all spends around an hour with caapi added.... Not trying to get sources, but would like recommendations on how many MG would be a good blend. I don't quite know potency of alkaloids from dream herb and passion flower and muricata

endlessness
#4 Posted : 5/5/2016 12:36:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Forget identifying alkaloids by looks or taste...

Most likely caapi leaf alkaloids will be harmalas, and muricata too. Harmalas are only somewhat soluble in ethanol, so thats why you prob didnt see much being dissolved in the vodka. Some might have, but some might have remained undissolved.

But if you really want to know for sure what are those alkaloids, I highly suggest a TLC kit.. Might be useful for other situations in the future too. Check my signature.

Otherwise at least you can try with a UV light seeing if it glows, which indicates harmala content.

Im not sure about the passionflower alk content, which exact passiflora spp is it? Did you look up publications to see what is the stated alkaloid content in that species?

Im not sure about alks from dreamherb (I suspect you mean calea z. ? ).

As for their strenght, as in general start low and work your way up, thats best way to test potency for an extract you made yourself.

Be well!

cy6nu5
#5 Posted : 5/5/2016 4:44:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, harmalas come from the sources, for sure, but I've botched both DMT and harmala tex. It was trial and error for me, even though the process is straightforward I sometimes stupidly improvise.
The good news is that what you got (I'm not sure which came from what, because I'm not looking at them) but the dingy yellow looks like crude DMT and the ruddy red stuff looks like the poorly extracted stuff I got. I got the salt form just fine for harmalas, but converting to a freebase is where I screwed it up.
But what I said is true. Harmalas are rusty red crystals as pure salts and white as freebase and pure DMT will be translucent pretty crystals.

I would try a bioassay, in any event. I don't think there's a lot that can go wrong even if you botched harmalas. The stuff to make it IIRC is just vinegar and salt (like good chips ^_^).
I forget the rest cos I stopped bothering. Not likely you'll poison yourself since it's all food-grade.
DMT production is not usually foodgrade though, so be careful.
I’m Nobody! Who are you?
Are you Nobody too?

cy6nu5
#6 Posted : 5/5/2016 4:48:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yeah I looked again and what looks like DMT looks right and so do the harmalas.
They just look really impure (as long as they are the ones I think they are, which I doubt they aren't. Is any DMT? The yellow stuff looks good. Looks like what I got from ACRB the time I nailed it. The rest was shitty oily goo and not even a lot of it Sad )

I should also mention that the DMT can be readily purified by redissolving in naphtha then taking it out of solution with your acid of choice, then re-doing a A-B process with citric acid and NaOH.
It should be snow white or even pretty crystals if you didn't use ACRB.
I always clean up the good stuff, but I leave the jungle spice for friends who are new to it. I save the top shelf items for my Roundtable.

EDIT Reread your post, and it's all harmalas. Looking good though, as far as I can tell.
I’m Nobody! Who are you?
Are you Nobody too?

loadet
#7 Posted : 5/5/2016 9:26:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

endlessNess passioflora incarnate and yes callea z.... Flavonoids of some kind fits the description of the yellow crystals. I'm waiting for a blacklight from China Smile

Dmt i get from mimosa...
loadet attached the following image(s):
20160504_001414.jpg (2,155kb) downloaded 75 time(s).

cy6nu5
#8 Posted : 5/8/2016 6:27:03 PM
DMT-Nexus member

loadet wrote:
endlessNess passioflora incarnate and yes callea z.... Flavonoids of some kind fits the description of the yellow crystals. I'm waiting for a blacklight from China Smile

Dmt i get from mimosa...

It's so pretty Smile
I’m Nobody! Who are you?
Are you Nobody too?