We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Vovin... where are you?! Options

DmnStr8
#1 Posted : 5/5/2016 3:05:09 AM

Come what may

Vovin is a mysterious figure to me. A reclusive DMT superhero. The Neo of the nexus! I search the skies for the great Vovin! Where are you?! We need you! lol

All kidding aside... (I am a dork and like to go through old threads) I have found some very interesting threads and quite a few contributions with Vovin's signature. Most of which were posted many years ago before I became a member. Needless to say I enjoyed what contributions Vovin has made to the DMT nexus and would like to salute him for that. Good on ya man! Thanks for leading the way el'capitan!

Thanks to all those that set up the nexus! Very unique place with very unique people and very unique knowledge thanks to contributions from peeps like Vovin. I am always impressed to the utmost with the nexus and it's members thoughtfulness and intelligence.

Thumbs up

"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

#2 Posted : 5/5/2016 8:44:58 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Yeah, I always appreciated his angle on things. The 'why you should not take dmt' thread was pure gold imo, one of my favorite threads.

zhoro
#3 Posted : 5/5/2016 3:57:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The intrepid seeker needs their silence from time to time. :-)

On a related note, I'm fascinated by the possibility of having Hyperspace Fool and Queen Annie here at the same time. May the Lords make it happen!
Here it is - right now. Start thinking about it and you miss it. ~ Huang-po

anne halonium
#4 Posted : 5/5/2016 4:55:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

huh?
someone say " annie"...............

actually im in the middle of semi break myself.
still reading though.
just falling back on commentary for the moment.
"loph girl incarnate / lab rabbits included"
kids dont try anything annie does at home ,
for for scientific / educational review only.

SpartanII
#5 Posted : 5/5/2016 7:31:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Maybe he emerged from his floatation tank as a hyper-evolved, trans-dimensional human that just forgot how to use our ancient technology?

anon_003
#6 Posted : 5/5/2016 7:44:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks, Obama!
Once in a while, you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

Macre
#7 Posted : 5/5/2016 8:20:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Don't worry, he's around. He might drop into this thread since he's been summonsed Smile

Peace

Macre
All things stated within this website by myself are expressly intended for entertainment purposes only.

All people in general, and users of this site are encouraged by myself, other members, and DMT-Nexus, to know and abide by the laws of the jurisdiction in which they are situated.

I, other members, and DMT-Nexus, do not condone or encourage the use, supply, or production of illegal drugs or controlled substances in any way whatsoever.

Psilosopher?
#8 Posted : 5/6/2016 2:12:18 AM

Don't Panic

zhoro wrote:
The intrepid seeker needs their silence from time to time. :-)

On a related note, I'm fascinated by the possibility of having Hyperspace Fool and Queen Annie here at the same time. May the Lords make it happen!

Who's Hyperspace Fool?
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."

zhoro
#9 Posted : 5/6/2016 3:02:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Bodhisativa wrote:
Who's Hyperspace Fool?

A past Nexus denizen. Look around the archives.
Here it is - right now. Start thinking about it and you miss it. ~ Huang-po

vovin
#10 Posted : 8/13/2016 8:44:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Prototype and Design Engineer amongst other things, Craftsman

Macre wrote:
Don't worry, he's around. He might drop into this thread since he's been summonsed Smile

Peace

Macre

You are very perceptive. I usually check in every so often and search my name. DMT is but a single interest that I explore, a vital one I guess I can say after these many years but still it is and in itself is not a way.

It is a tool, nothing more, nothing less. Put into its framework of purpose it is a wonderous thing. Perhaps too wonderous, so much so many, myself included, hyper focus on it and forget that.. DMT is a tool for life, not a replacement.. I myself travel many paths in life, it gives me diversity of experience. We are a product of our experiences. They shape and form who we are and how we perceive the world. The wisdom is in perception, DMT opens our minds to new reality, new states of being, but it is not being itself. You have to make the myths, live the legend.

With DMT there are no answers, just perspective.

If you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing.

Jin
#11 Posted : 8/14/2016 2:08:09 PM

yes

vovin , you're presence here is missed

illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

thymamai
#12 Posted : 8/14/2016 2:57:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

vovin has been present, but he's no preach and leads by example. a nexus elder.

speaking of nexus elders.. where tf is house-man? house-man... where are you?!