We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello Nexians Options

KontrolPhrik
#1 Posted : 5/5/2016 11:30:47 AM

I make majik happen

Hello everyone!! It is a pleasure to be apart of this very important group of explorers, scientists, educators, social advocates, psychonauts, and other assorted beings. I am the KontrolPhrik aka the artist formerly known as Radioactive Wolves (I say that in jest because I haven't officially retired that moniker.) Please, do not let the name deceive you. The name refers to the 'controls' of an audio mixing console, DAW, MIDI controller, etc. I grew up in the largest international border metro area in the world, also known as El Paso, TX. I began my journey into the world of psychedelics right about the same time I first learned how to mix records (DJ), and obviously enough began attending my first underground dance parties (raves). Well, here we are nearly 20 years later and countless hours of exploration, both musically and psychedelic-ally. It has been and I hope will continue to be an amazing journey. I'm absolutely grateful to this site and others like it, without which my psychedelic education and exploration would not have been as personally transformative in the most positive way for my growth as a human being, imo. Once again, it is a privlige to be here and I look forward to expanding my knowledge of our experience together, and hopefully sharing as much as I personally know. Which, suffice to say, may not be a whole lot, but it's the best I can do for the benefit of all involved parties. Much love, blessings, and safe travels to all.

In love, light, peace, and robot grease,

KP
"I am absolutely, without a doubt, sure of one thing being an indisputable fact. It is that I don't know anything, whatsoever. I'm certain of that."

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Intezam
#2 Posted : 5/5/2016 12:42:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hello, please kindly review this asap (you may want to use edit and remove that name from your signature, even if that isn't you). We are all musicans, artists, poets and other kind of legends here, so.......Cool

tseuq
#3 Posted : 5/5/2016 12:56:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ahoi and welcome to the nexus! Smile

Intezam wrote:
hello, please kindly review this asap (you may want to use edit and remove that name from your signature, even if that isn't you). We are all musicans, artists, poets and other kind of legends here, so.......Cool

Same with the link in your location.

tseuq

Everything's sooo peyote-ful..

KontrolPhrik
#4 Posted : 5/5/2016 3:39:17 PM

I make majik happen

Intezam wrote:

Thank you for the suggestion. Thumbs up
"I am absolutely, without a doubt, sure of one thing being an indisputable fact. It is that I don't know anything, whatsoever. I'm certain of that."