We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
What happens to people that have a bad trip? Options

Lukem5
#1 Posted : 5/4/2016 12:03:25 PM
DMT-Nexus member

A lot of people say when they have a bad trip its like they die and it sucks. Another recurring theme is getting eaten/killed by some kind of giant monster.

When people smoke DMT and especially salvia and have these bad trips what happens to them? Is part of their spirit body actually being assaulted and or killed?

If you watch youtube salvia trip freakouts you will see what I mean, a lot of these guys say they got killed n shit I wonder if part of them actually died?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

BioBoostedSpirit
#2 Posted : 5/4/2016 9:40:29 PM

ओं मणिपद्मे हूं

Greetings Lukem5, how are you !!??

Your thread got my attention, so here is my beliefs:

Human's head is like an antennae and computer. You can think/do good things or bad things with it. Our (human) existence simultaneously flows in this world ( life ) and in more complicated spiritual world ( astral plane ). The astral plane is not a place , but many places . If your head ( computer/antennae ) is not working right, under life pressure or thinking about not good things, your waves ( thats why i called it also an antennae ) may attact astral presences which are from the very down level.

Its not easy to control your head, i must say its very difficult, and even more difficult is to get back your positive vibe while you encountering a negative entity. Are you a shaman and can fight it ? are you spiritually stong to get deal with it ? If not , get ready for a rough ride , because the entity going to test your waters ( while you are on psycedelics your access to astral is stronger than when you are sober , but you can notice negative entity while you sober also , and deal with it ofcourse. Many spiritual practicioners like yogi's and monks have access to astral without any psycedelics , only with their practice. ) really deep !!!

All i want to say we humans are very different inside and just imagine a spiritually weak person, while high on psycedelics ( with open astral body ) encountered a negative entity and recieving a full load of negative energy through his whole being .. What he will think ? What is the most negative thing he can think ? Death or suicide ..

Also this situation could happen to a very experienced person. I remember myself being on my knees, thinking wtf is going on over here while on strong dose of mushrooms. My previous days before i took them were nervous with a bad mood , but i still took them. During my experince i encountered something, and it tested my waters pretty well. By the end i got very angry ( in a positive way ) about what is happening , the vibes i was recieving werent mine and i refused to stay in touch with it . Then i fought it and it left. The entity gave me a precius teaching by the way, about lot of things.

I have noticed the same entity before on a dmt as well. But its a different story.

Thank you for reading my nonsence everybodyLove

Live happily and stay positivePleased

Best regards

Note: Ego death and bad/negative/dark trip is different things. Ofcourse you can get scared when your ego is dying ( tryptamines deactivate's head functions ,your ego is your head basically, and your head is not your spirit), thats why you should to let it go. I had some strong experiences on lsd and dmt which led to ego death and it was not scary/bad at all. Specially on lsd, it was amazing (while the other guy with me thought he was dying and freaked out X)). But lsd is not tryptamine, it works a lil bit different. I have noticed that you can manipulate sober people and communicate tilepathically with another person if you are both on it.
Imperare sibi maximum imperium est.
“To rule yourself is the ultimate power."
Seneca

Cognitive Heart
#3 Posted : 5/4/2016 10:57:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
What happens to people that have a bad trip?

A powerful learning curve. Laughing

Ego death can have life-altering implications but can be largely beneficial when you are able to readily acknowledge and engage with your experiences, calmly. And once you're familiar(or at least somewhat) on your comfort level and recovery period. I highly suggest to not watch amateur Youtube videos regarding any strong entheogen experience. There's more to it than that. Then again, anything can happen. More reason to be self-informed and prepared for the unexpected.

Respect the arts. Thumbs up
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

DmnStr8
#4 Posted : 5/5/2016 1:20:36 AM

Come what may

I have had many bad trips in my life. The bad trips have taught me much about myself. I am always and grateful to encounter something difficult. I look at it like a mountain to overcome. A chance to learn, grow and evolve. Once at the top of your mountain of fear you can see for miles. Then it's all down hill from there.

A bad trip is a very personal thing. It can present itself in so many ways. I don't have fear about bad trips anymore. I have learned to change a bad trip to a good one rather easily anymore. It's all about perception and the power you give something.

Why are you asking about bad trips?
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

inaniel
#5 Posted : 5/5/2016 1:40:14 AM

mas alla del mar

ask this guy, courtesy of the funny pictures thread
inaniel attached the following image(s):
Screenshot_2015-05-19-19-52-09 (3).png (36kb) downloaded 168 time(s).

Running Bear
#6 Posted : 5/5/2016 4:43:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Doc Buxin
#7 Posted : 5/6/2016 1:20:48 AM

Pay No Mind

My theory on this particularly intriguing subject is this:

A lot of peoples' souls are not spiritually evolved enough yet to handle psychedelics.

Especially if they continue to dwell on the so-called "bad trip" for a long time afterward rather than simply letting go of it & approaching (any) experiences (especially the psychedelic ones) with the attitude of "it is what it is".

Generally speaking, I have found that most people tend to constantly attempt to superimpose meaning upon pure meaninglessness when faced with the infinite after experiencing ego-death.

They will try their damnedest to put the unusual & unknowable experiences into some kind of known, easily-referable framework of their minds.

Often times too, their minds are really ugly places that they haven't the slightest clue how to clean up & beautify since our culture has no idea about this sort of thing. Typically they don't notice that their minds are ugly until they're on a good, hefty dose of a psychedelic.

They have yet to figure out that we have been lied to by everyone, including ourselves (not necessarily at all intentionally), from birth about the real nature of the Universe that we find ourselves existing in.

It is a much, much more weird, plastic & infinitely-dimensional place (if you can even call it a "place" ) than most people ever consider in their pitifully ignorant, little lives.

Just my two cents on the matter.

Peace be with all of us.

Freedom's so hard
When we are all bound by laws
Etched in the scheme of nature's own hand
Unseen by all those who fail
In their pursuit of fate

Pantherina
#8 Posted : 5/6/2016 12:40:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone!

I like the point of view of BioBoostedSpirit, but of course i have to add something to all these about bad trips as well, hoping to help someone.

F.E.A.R. : False Evidence Appearing Real... ok?

If a person in sober everyday situations, use to OverThinking can creat Fear. Fear leads to despair and distress. In sober situations, one's mind can be always in fear (overthinking about False Evidence Appearing Real) on a subconscious level. Nowdays life force people to be in a short of Paranoia. There is this that to everyone has been told "The reward and the punishment" and the person decides on subconscious level "If i am in a Not-Happy state, therefore i am a Good person and i will be Rewarded!!". As Krishnamurti have said: "It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society"
This is kinda complicated, but understandable.
Now the mind on psychedelics such as THC or LSD.. Can brought on the surface all this kind of subcosious fears and so on.. Cause the Wall of Logic fells and the 'party' begins.. What you gonna see is YOU.. What you gonna feel is YOU..The one is totaly responsible 100% for his/her own happiness. The set and setting is everything.. Not been in anxious or after a traumatic period state..
Focus on the present moment and BREATH IN, BREATH IN, BREATH IN DEEPLY, your breath is everything you have always..BREATH IN, You can always swift a situation by breathing well, breathing from the bottom of your spine. Focus. Focus on the present moment with ALL your senceses. Use ALL your senses.. Use everything in you... Use the power of thinking in a way that benefits you, Use the energy of your emotions as a guider, Feel the world around you.. Don't Ever underestimate yourself.. No one is that powerfull to harm you and if he can ever harm you, YOU gave him the power and permission. You are 100% responsible for your happiness. You are the Lord of your beautiful self.
These is so much beauty Love
Focus..
Focus..

In that Concentration one's has a tremendous energy which brush away ANY kind of fear.

Everyone Stay Well and Healthy!!Smile