We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
introducing myself and asking Options

m3t@tr0n
#1 Posted : 4/3/2016 2:38:37 PM

only the body and strong mind understand me . and those who do so found the secret of everything.

Hello!
I am new to the forum so I decided to make a presentational and a little question: D
I 'm metatron . It is a pleasure to finally get this incredible forum and talk to you .
'm psychonaut world and all kinds of expander plant consciousness .
I do not speak English then write something wrong can pull me rsrs ear.
today only tasted some plants , no more , however I know many plants and methods expanders ...
Now comes the question : D
ja study a little about Ipomoea and have a planted in my house however it does not create the seeds, and found nothing on other uses . then I wanted to know if I could faser tea from the flowers or leaves .
I 'm good and evil. everything and nothing. wisdom and ignorance . the intelligence and brute force . life and death . you decided what will be for you...

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Madrus
#2 Posted : 4/24/2016 1:22:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, you need a male and a female plant to pollinate to get seeds.

JohnIce2
#3 Posted : 4/24/2016 2:20:56 AM

All posts are imaginary.

Welcome to the Nexus Metatron (Cool username by the way. Don't forget your cube lol. If u don't kno what I'm talkin about look up Metatrons Cube).

What type of Morning Glory are you growing? As far as I know, only the tricolor (Heavenly Blue) has potency. As far as seeding goes, Madrus is correct. You must have both a male and a female specimen to produce seeds. As far as the tea goes, yes you can make tea out of the mature flowers (from what I have heard). I don't know much about the effects compared to that of the seeds (I believe the tea is much weaker unless you let it ferment, and then you get tipsy on top of the effects before fermentation).

If your looking for a experience, I would recommend ordering organic/untreated Heavenly Blue seeds. The dosage varies from person to person, but initial dose ranges are 3g (for smaller people) to 28+ g.
You may get visuals. You may not. Its all dependent on your brain chemistry at the time of consumption and how potent the seeds are.

I have gotten INTENSE VISUALS from 4g of MG Heavenly Blu seeds after taking one hit of keif (and being clean from Cannabis for 6 months prior, although, not being a everyday smoker and fasting from Cannabis until it all is mostly out of your system before hand can still produce profound effects).
All posts are imaginary and are just examples for me to learn simple to advanced organic chemistry processes.

entheogenic-gnosis
#4 Posted : 4/24/2016 1:29:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Madrus wrote:
Well, you need a male and a female plant to pollinate to get seeds.

Not necessarily...

this is the case with "dioecious" plants, plants that have a separate male and female form.

However monoecious plants contain both male and female parts in a single flower...

... or in other cases have both male and female flowers on the same plant...

Quote:
Monoicous plants are those species that bear both sperm and eggs on the same gametophyte. Dioicous plants are those that have gametophytes that produce only sperm or eggs but never both -wikipedia

-eg

entheogenic-gnosis
#5 Posted : 4/24/2016 1:40:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member

JohnIce2 wrote:
Welcome to the Nexus Metatron (Cool username by the way. Don't forget your cube lol. If u don't kno what I'm talkin about look up Metatrons Cube).

What type of Morning Glory are you growing? As far as I know, only the tricolor (Heavenly Blue) has potency. As far as seeding goes, Madrus is correct. You must have both a male and a female specimen to produce seeds.

I addressed the male and female plant issue in my last post...

Many morning glory vines that contain lysergamide compounds...

·Ipomoea violacea
·Ipomoea tricolor
·Turbina corymbosa, synonym: Rivea corymbosa
...etc.

Then you have another member of the Convolvulaceae family "Argyreia nervosa" the Hawaiian baby woodrose which contains high levels of lysergamide alkaloids...

-eg

entheogenic-gnosis
#6 Posted : 4/24/2016 1:59:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

JohnIce2 wrote:

I have gotten INTENSE VISUALS from 4g of MG Heavenly Blu seeds after taking one hit of keif (and being clean from Cannabis for 6 months prior, although, not being a everyday smoker and fasting from Cannabis until it all is mostly out of your system before hand can still produce profound effects).

I've never been able to obtain a true psychedelic state from morning glories...

Lysergic acid amide is a schedule three depressant, and was likely scheduled to deter its use as a precursor for LSD synthesis, and not due to any potential psychoactive effects...

Many of the other components of morning glory seeds were only shown to have depressant effects when ingested as pure compounds...

I've tried every type of active seed, I've tried pure extracts, and so on, and I've never been able to obtain much more than a fuzzy intoxication, maybe with some slight visual tracers or slightly enhanced colors, but it's an intoxication for the most part, and not anything that I would call psychedelic.

However, I constantly encounter reports psychedelic type effects induced from these seeds.

They are psychoactive, that's for sure, but psychedelic? I'm not so sure...

I'm very interested in how others are using these seeds as an entheogen, as all my attempts have failed.
(Most will say "you git the wrong seeds" or "you extracted the compounds improperly" and I can assure you that this is not the case, I was very thorough in my plant identification and chemical procedures, and have made numerous attempts with these compounds)

Quote:
LA-111, LSA (lysergic acid amide) ergine, d-lysergamide. This is an active compound and has been established as a major component in morning glory seeds. It was assayed for human activity, by Albert Hofmann in self-trials back in 1947, well before this was known to be a natural compound. An i.m. administration of a 500 microgram dose led to a tired, dreamy state with an inability to maintain clear thoughts. After a short period of sleep, the effects were gone and normal baseline was recovered within five hours. Other observers have confirmed this clouding of consciousness leading to sleep. The epimer, inverted at C-8, is isoergine or d-isolysergamide, and is also a component of morning glory seeds. Hofmann tried a 2 milligram dose of this amide, and as with ergine, he experienced nothing but tiredness, apathy, and a feeling of emptiness. Both compounds are probably correctly dismissed as not being a contributor to the action of these seeds. It is important to note that ergine, as well as lysergic acid itself, is listed as a Schedule III drug in the Controlled Substances Act, as a depressant. This is, in all probability, a stratagem to control them as logical precursors to LSD. -tihkal;shulgin

I still love morning glory vines and love to grow them, I'm also fascinated by the lysergamide compounds they produce, and put a fair amount of research in there.

I would be happy to answer questions in this area, and I will try to use simple English as it appears the original.poster does nit speak English as a first language....

-eg

m3t@tr0n
#7 Posted : 4/26/2016 12:25:54 AM

only the body and strong mind understand me . and those who do so found the secret of everything.

he 1st thanks to all who responded : D
very personal , I do not know what genre is exactly .eu found in abandoned land near my house and trouse a sample when planting . already knew then decided to plant since it is a beautiful plant and brings psychedelics. never the effects I experienced I was a little scared about the possible effects they cause, since I heard a lot said about the constrictions of the vessels.
then Entheogenic gnosis you think the hallucinogenic effects are not worth it ? they are too weak to offset adverse effects?
identification :
they are in lilac tones with roses and bottom are white and shine with the sun above. He has brown throughout the body and has reached a meter and meio.da flowers every day and already has a 1 year.
tomorrow I will take a picture of it and show my little beauties XD
more could I inspire ?
I 'm good and evil. everything and nothing. wisdom and ignorance . the intelligence and brute force . life and death . you decided what will be for you...

entheogenic-gnosis
#8 Posted : 4/26/2016 3:08:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

You could simply order confirmed seeds and grow them, they are legal, and very simple to grow.

There is no reason to be concerned with male and female plants with ipomea species.
Quote:
The vast majority of plants bear flowers that are perfect. This term has nothing to do with aesthetics; perfect in this case is all about functionality. A perfect flower is one that has a functional stamen and a functional pistil. In other words, it has both the male and female organs. Some perfect flowers are morning glories, roses, peas, beans and tomatoes. However, not all plants have perfect flowers; some have separate female (pistil only) and male (stamen only) flowers - https://thegreenthumb20....ress.com/tag/monoecious/

The seeds are incredibly hard, and it helps to let them soak in water overnight before planting, as its spring now would be a good time to start, so long as you are confident they will not fall victim to cold temperatures.

I recommend buying seeds, and cultivating them, you do not need much botanical knowledge to do this, and you will be left with a source of untreated seeds from your own species confirmed plants.

Though if your intent on caring for this plant you have found:

A picture would be great.

There are many morning glories which do not contain the desired alkaloids, as well as look-alike vines...

Regardless, if you enjoy plants it's valuable. And I hope you would still care for it even it it was not an Entheogenic species.

-eg

safrol
#9 Posted : 4/29/2016 2:38:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

welcome metatron!

m3t@tr0n
#10 Posted : 5/5/2016 12:10:23 AM

a week later...
sorry I'm out of time lately .
here are my children :
http://imgur.com/a/1YSIl

yes gnosis I will continue looking after them . they are very beautiful and I can see fumalas with datura .
and I'll see if I can faser a hybrid of the two to see the effects .

m3t@tr0n
#11 Posted : 5/7/2016 9:09:56 PM

then I can really smoke the leaves and flowers ?

entheogenic-gnosis
#12 Posted : 5/10/2016 2:22:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

m3t@tr0n wrote:
then I can really smoke the leaves and flowers ?

You lost me...

So, you are caring for an unidentified ipomea vine, correct?

And you say there may be a datura species growing near it?

As far as the ipomea vines, smoking is not an option, though there are some lysergamide compounds in the leaf and stem of active morning glory vines, smoking is never an appropriate route of administration for these types of compounds.

As for datura species, yes, the leaf and plant matter can be smoked, however full psychoactive effects still take a good deal of time to set in, you must also keep in mind that datura species are not psychedelic, they are acetylcholine inhibitor deliriants, they are unpleasant and long lasting, and can result in death or serious injury when misused.

The morning glory seeds are not psychedelic either, lysergic acid amide is a schedule three sedative, and other active constituents of the seeds only seem to produce sedation, nausea, apathy, and an inability to clear thought.

Quote:
LA-111, ergine, d-lysergamide. This is an active compound and has been established as a major component in morning glory seeds. It was assayed for human activity, by Albert Hofmann in self-trials back in 1947, well before this was known to be a natural compound. An i.m. administration of a 500 microgram dose led to a tired, dreamy state with an inability to maintain clear thoughts. After a short period of sleep, the effects were gone and normal baseline was recovered within five hours. Other observers have confirmed this clouding of consciousness leading to sleep. The epimer, inverted at C-8, is isoergine or d-isolysergamide, and is also a component of morning glory seeds. Hofmann tried a 2 milligram dose of this amide, and as with ergine, he experienced nothing but tiredness, apathy, and a feeling of emptiness. Both compounds are probably correctly dismissed as not being a contributor to the action of these seeds. It is important to note that ergine, as well as lysergic acid itself, is listed as a Schedule III drug in the Controlled Substances Act, as a depressant. This is, in all probability, a stratagem to control them as logical precursors to LSD. TIHKAL; shulgin

I have taken morning glory seeds at all doses, I have taken extracts and pure compounds, and I am of the opinion that the seeds are psychoactive, but that they are not psychedelic.

-eg

m3t@tr0n
#13 Posted : 5/12/2016 5:37:53 PM

Thanks for the help staff .
Thank You For Help gnosis .
THEN I guess I'll just have to keep using only the datura . I will use the morning glory only as landscaping as it is a beautiful flower : D
javascript:insertsmiley('Thumbs up ','/forum/images/emoticons/thumbsup.png'Pleased