We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
Going IM DMT - Quick check in Options

endlessness
#41 Posted : 5/3/2016 4:54:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

un-known-ome wrote:

Don't give me that. I asked a question about preparing an IM solution and you all mostly ignored the actual question that I was posing.

That's the beauty of an online community, it's made of different people with different ideas and interpretations of the messages posted within. This means you may ask something, and you may get different answers which may be related to what you asked, or related to your style of presentation, or related to reading between the lines, or meta communication in general.

So yes, this is what I'm giving you, like it or not..

Also, your question has been answered already

un-known-ome wrote:

It's so crude, medically unsound, and I follow no medical protocol, yet it works everytime without incident.

Logical fallacy as exposed by Nathanial Dread earlier on.. Just because nothing has happened yet doesn't mean it won't.

un-known-ome wrote:

There is literally nothing that can go wrong,

There's plenty that CAN go wrong, as has been quoted from corpus callosum, plus other scenarios we can think of, specially with the description you just gave getting products from shady suppliers. One small mislabelling or lack of quality control resulting in an unwanted byproduct that you are injecting, and voilà.

Does it mean it will necessarily happen 100% of the times? No.. If anyone said so, they'd be exagerating and you'd dismiss their opinion for being unreasonable. On the other extreme, to say nothing can go wrong is just as absurd a statement, and will also lead people to dismiss whatever you are saying. If you don't see the issue with what you are saying, I'd argue it is you who needs to open your mind a little bit.

This is becoming a silly polarizing debate. Of course injecting CAN be done safely, and while we might not recommend for reasons previously stated, we have even linked in the FAQ (as dreamer wrote before) a guide to safe injection. You on the other hand seem to say that regardless of your harm reduction precautions when injecting (you seem yourself to gladly brag about your crude methods), it is a priori a safe method, while that is an absurd proposition. Any method has advantages and disadvantages, dangers and positive aspects, and this is not an exception. And lastly, please rethink your style and attitude. Think of it as being in someone's house, you don't want to be combative and snarky and with a know-it-all tone when being a guest.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Pandora
#42 Posted : 5/3/2016 4:56:27 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Nathanial.Dread
#43 Posted : 5/3/2016 4:59:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

un-known-ome wrote:

Taking steroids has made me a number of things. A douche is not one of them.

That's not really your call to make though, is it? It's other people who decide what you may or may not be.

un-known-ome wrote:

I literally just take a needle, often reused, and shove it in my glutes without pulling back to check for blood return and inject oil from underground laboratories that are not producing pharmaceutical grade products. It's so crude, medically unsound, and I follow no medical protocol, yet it works everytime without incident.

I think what you mean to say is that SO FAR it's worked every time without incident YET. There are so many things that could go wrong with this. We've covered some, but look up MPTP to see what the consequences of injected a botched synthetic drug are.

un-known-ome wrote:

There is literally nothing that can go wrong,

Did you read what you just wrote literally one stance ago? Did you miss the list of things that were posted detailed EXACTLY what might go wrong?

un-known-ome wrote:

and if you were a little more open minded, you would recognize that injection as a route of administration is all about harm reduction and is the most efficient way of administering most drugs. You would also realize how little risk is actually involved, and how little precaution needs to be taken, and how you can throw most of the textbook out the window.

Thousands of addicts who have contracted hepatitis or HIV, not to mention acquired sepsis, blood poisoning, and a host of other hideous maladies would like to have a word with you.

un-known-ome wrote:

But what do I know, I'm the only one here injecting themselves everyday. I clearly have no authority on the subject.

Nope, none at all. Take it from those of us working in fields related to medicine, what you're doing is in violation of pretty much every best-practices protocol available. I might take a homeopathic medication like colloidal silver every day because I think it treats all illnesses, but that doesn't make me an expert in its biochemistry, health effects, or pretty much anything else.

From your posts it seems patently obvious that you know staggeringly little about medical science or chemistry and are in now way qualified to critique our community norms surrounding harm reduction, ESPECIALLY as the relate to IM administration of DMT.

For the love of God, PLEASE stop self-injecting steroids 3 times a day. Your body is a very finely tuned machine, treat it right.

Blessings
~ND
"There are many paths up the same mountain."

3rdI
#44 Posted : 5/3/2016 5:00:47 PM

veni, vidi, spici

INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

pitubo
#45 Posted : 5/3/2016 5:33:07 PM

dysfunctional word machine

Gee wow. I knew that steroids shrink testicles. It is news to me that it also shrinks brains.

endlessness
#46 Posted : 5/3/2016 5:43:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Im locking this thread...

We've addressed OP's question plus all the issues with some of his comments, and we had a laugh with the memes, but let's not create a combative tone offending the OP gratuitously.

If anyone disagrees and feels there's more important things to be said, PM me and we can reconsider this.

PREV123