We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
san p newbi Options

beavershots
#1 Posted : 8/10/2009 11:46:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So SWIM cut and dried about 14inches of san p last night. Oven dry for a few hrs on about 100c. Now looking at a bunch of dry chips and wondering how much to eat. Going with half. Any advice?
I am here to meet friends with similar interests. Ask me anything.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

soulfood
#2 Posted : 8/11/2009 12:44:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

It really depends. 6 inches of a very potent cactus can prove to be an amazing trip, but I've heard of people using up to 24 inches of other cactus and getting little else but nausea.

Can you give us any more info on that specific cactus?

beavershots
#3 Posted : 8/11/2009 1:08:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

potted indoors kind of a tall thin cacti lots of growth on it this summer. prob only about 3 inch around. Half of it about 2hrs ago.. not feeling anything rly... little nausea, meby more awake now, slight head change.. swim thinking about the rest now. dose it help to chew... or can swim just swallow?

soulfood
#4 Posted : 8/11/2009 1:12:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Always the way to go Smile

beavershots
#5 Posted : 8/11/2009 1:19:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

so swim should gulp down the rest probably then eh? Swim has a second plant that's fatter and older looking, taller too.. meby swim should eat all of them? At any rate second half down now. dry chips not so bad, bitter yes but not gag worthy unless a huge mouthfull lol.

soulfood
#6 Posted : 8/11/2009 1:25:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Perhaps but I wouldn't have dried it so quick. Also if your plant is still growing it's a good idea to stress it for a good long while before you harvest as mescaline is the defence mechanism of the plant it is likely to produce more.

It's your call.

beavershots
#7 Posted : 8/11/2009 1:35:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

No you are right. Swim will save the other plant and try the stressing (heard some thing before about that). So far first plant is seeming like a bust. You think that drying slow is better? like fan dry? Its not totaly dry... kind of like little raisins.

soulfood
#8 Posted : 8/11/2009 1:47:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I let things dry as naturally as possible, that's just my preference but all sorts of people on here use all sorts of different methods.

I once did 2 mescaline extractions from the same cactus and on one I used no heat whatsoever and on the other I used heat to evap the final stage. The one I didn't use heat on was noticably more potent, but I think it may be different when the alkaloids are surrounded in plant matter.

If I was using fresh cactus for a trip I'd always make a tea, but I know some people prefer dry chips.

beavershots
#9 Posted : 8/11/2009 1:49:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Swim wants to do 69rons tek soon but wanted to sample the goods this way first. *status update* swim is starting to feel rly good. Perhaps swim was to hasty?

Update 2

So swim took a shower and forgot to wash the soap off... getting a taste for this now and swim wants more. How long should swim expect to be in this slightly altered state? swim would kill for some mary jane just now. OEV just a little. guts are sick but in a good way if that makes any since.

Update 3

So now swim feels like he went to a rave and ate some molly. Very happy

Update 4

Swim is looking up at the clouds right now with massive OEVs in the setting sun. very very prety Smile

69ron
#10 Posted : 8/11/2009 4:39:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It'll last a good 12 hours.

Try some coffee with it. It will boost it a little bit, make it more euphoric, and slightly more psychedelic. It's a very nice combination.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

beavershots
#11 Posted : 8/11/2009 5:29:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Swim may have had too much coffee D: very big waves. Not bad though just a bit more then swim wanted lol. Swim is impressed.

soulfood
#12 Posted : 8/11/2009 11:50:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

There's no better way to celebrate how much you love the world than cactus. The ultimate summer treat Smile

beavershots
#13 Posted : 8/11/2009 3:04:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for chatting last night Smile swim had fun for sure and was able to get calmed down to the point of sleep. Now swim feels good this morning if s little sleepy still.

beavershots
#14 Posted : 8/12/2009 9:58:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Swim has seen lots of threads about extraction and tea... what happens if swim just eats it fresh? other then bein nasty it should be the "best way" aye?