We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
why i don't see any visions Options

irony
#1 Posted : 5/1/2016 6:30:14 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello, i done extraction with this teks "Cybs' Hybrid ATB 'Salt' Tek" but i dont see any visions. Yesterday i smoked like 30-40ml, i feel like some shaman soul got inside me and she done something weird things on my smoking bottle(with my body i was observer watching my body doing something stuff before i dont know ). then she called my died mother and i talked with my mom. sounds like this and was very happy. today i do it again but i relaized im doing this movements and acting my mom voice to me, actually im talking with my self. and i feel like im dying. i see some tiny visions like pixels everywhere like universe is hologram. is i done wrong with this tek. why i dont see any colorfull shapes?

here is my extraction result;

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Jees
#2 Posted : 5/1/2016 6:33:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Meterial looks very OK.
Do not worry, stop having expectation, let things evolve on its own.
And stop having expectations and dont worry Thumbs up

irony
#3 Posted : 5/1/2016 6:45:25 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for answering my question, was my trip 'bad trip'? now im really afraid to smoke DMT again becuz i feel like my time has done and im giving my last breaths. like im going to die if i fall to bed.

strtman
#4 Posted : 5/1/2016 6:55:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Don’t be afraid to continue smoking DMT. The molecule remains a mysterie. I have had some beautiful trips but my last two were both shut outs. No visions at all. And these were not the only shut outs that occurred with me.

I have no idea why that is, but just consider every effort a valuable experience.

Quiet the mind and the soul will speak

irony
#5 Posted : 5/1/2016 7:12:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for helping me, i will smoke DMT again with some1 watching me (probably tomorrow). i will let you know here if i success.

RhythmSpring
#6 Posted : 5/1/2016 7:29:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jees wrote:
Do not worry, stop having expectation, let things evolve on its own.
And stop having expectations and dont worry Thumbs up

I would add that it's good to not have expectations, and also not to worry.

Hope this helped
From the unspoken
Grows the once broken

irony
#7 Posted : 5/2/2016 10:42:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member

i smoked again with curiosty tried have no expectations i think i fail on it, almost i peed on my pants. there is something weird with me when i smoke, like my mom gets inside of me and she angry with me "dont use this if u love me " keeping me safe, my head turning out of my control! really some soul got inside of me i feel like this... and i feel like in spiritual world but in my room. my seeing is weird also, i read alot experiences nothings like mine..after smoking dmt so i remembering im going to die like this way. like if i smoke it im going to die forever! i remember dying like this way somehow but dunno... thats why im sooooo scared

On my first experience i see DNA codes (first extraction) then second extraction i smoked like 40 ml shaman soul gets inside me doing some stuffs then calling my mom... was so happy! after this every time same. im so scared now.

why do i feel my mom or shaman soul gets inside me and controls me yelling place moving my arms like shamans (on movies) "go away bad souls leave alone my boy" then she says me dont use this why u doing this.

im so confused... is it really my mom and i entering spritiual world? or is it my ego acting my mom and shamanizm?

sorry for my bad english

Jees
#8 Posted : 5/3/2016 5:45:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What is smoking 40 ml? Twice you have mentioned *ml* as a dosing measure? Nowhere in this site we mention ml as a smoking standard. Have you made serious study of the matter before embarking with this extremely intense potential?
If you mean 40 mg pure spice than that is too much.
Drop your dose to 15 mg or so and start from there.
Have you ever heard of changa or harmalas to ease the experience?

What is your smoking technique?

Everybody is mistaken about dmt until they tried, nobody can be prepared. You can only play with some variables like mental preparation, doses, your surrounding, smoking technique.

Running Bear
#9 Posted : 5/3/2016 6:38:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I would re-x that dmt. It would help trust me.

RhythmSpring
#10 Posted : 5/3/2016 8:42:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

irony wrote:
there is something weird with me when i smoke, like my mom gets inside of me and she angry with me "dont use this if u love me " keeping me safe, my head turning out of my control!

im so confused... is it really my mom and i entering spritiual world? or is it my ego acting my mom and shamanizm?

I find Ayahuasca/DMT to fill a sort of Grandmotherly or Motherly presence in my life, feeding me the same kind of love/wisdom a mother or grandmother would (but at a greater intensity). In my life I found myself attracted to increasingly motherly and grandmotherly figures. The energy kept appearing in friends, lovers, acquaintances, and manifesting in my deep friendship with my mother. But then I realized, at one point, that they could no longer fulfill that role sufficiently for me. My needs for healing were too much. So I shifted the burden of responsibility of motherhood from my family and friends and lovers to the Great Spirit housed within the molecules that gives us access to these realms, energies, and messages. It was a long time coming. We all need that motherly energy in our lives, no matter how strong we are.

Anyway, I guess what I'm saying is that for you, maybe you are not ready for DMT / that energy yet. It also sounds like you may be on the young side. Perhaps wait, get a few more experiences / relationships under your belt. This is a question only you know the answer to, though--if you are ready for this. Are you ready to break free from your mother's angry voice? Do you feel passionately enough to break those bonds? Or are there some aspects of that relationship that have still yet to come to fruition? You decide.

Love,
RS

From the unspoken
Grows the once broken

irony
#11 Posted : 5/3/2016 9:12:56 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Jees wrote:
What is smoking 40 ml? Twice you have mentioned *ml* as a dosing measure? Nowhere in this site we mention ml as a smoking standard. Have you made serious study of the matter before embarking with this extremely intense potential?
If you mean 40 mg pure spice than that is too much.
Drop your dose to 15 mg or so and start from there.
Have you ever heard of changa or harmalas to ease the experience?

What is your smoking technique?

Everybody is mistaken about dmt until they tried, nobody can be prepared. You can only play with some variables like mental preparation, doses, your surrounding, smoking technique.

Hello Jees, thank you for helping me, im smoking in this with 40mg. not ml ouch.

getting all smoke inside my lung waiting for 20-30 secs then i release my breath. i did not do anything prepare like mental preparation. i just rush DMT and smooking quickly. İ will try again im doing RE-x to my DMT. is zippo lighter liquid ok?

Squatting Bear wrote:
I would re-x that dmt. It would help trust me.

Thank you Bear, im on it! re'x ing my DMT

RhythmSpring wrote:
irony wrote:
there is something weird with me when i smoke, like my mom gets inside of me and she angry with me "dont use this if u love me " keeping me safe, my head turning out of my control!

I find Ayahuasca/DMT to fill a sort of Grandmotherly or Motherly presence in my life, feeding me the same kind of love/wisdom a mother or grandmother would (but at a greater intensity). In my life I found myself attracted to increasingly motherly and grandmotherly figures. The energy kept appearing in friends, lovers, acquaintances, and manifesting in my deep friendship with my mother. But then I realized, at one point, that they could no longer fulfill that role sufficiently for me. My needs for healing were too much. So I shifted the burden of responsibility of motherhood from my family and friends and lovers to the Great Spirit housed within the molecules that gives us access to these realms, energies, and messages. It was a long time coming. We all need that motherly energy in our lives, no matter how strong we are.

Anyway, I guess what I'm saying is that for you, maybe you are not ready for DMT / that energy yet. It also sounds like you may be on the young side. Perhaps wait, get a few more experiences / relationships under your belt. This is a question only you know the answer to, though--if you are ready for this. Are you ready to break free from your mother's angry voice? Do you feel passionately enough to break those bonds? Or are there some aspects of that relationship that have still yet to come to fruition? You decide.

Love,
RS

Thank you for this answer! i should wait i think but i cant, so curiousty... i can't lose my mom bonds, im living for her. In my experiences this DMT really holy thing... now i suspect my DMT material is not ok im re-x'ing then i let you know with pure DMT experience. i hope i success on this.

Jees
#12 Posted : 5/3/2016 12:52:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nothing wrong with re-X , but I doubt that is center of your *problem*

Vaping on foil is prone to be very erratic, no temperature control whatsoever, under and over temperatures are most likely to happen.

For both the sake of your personal process and more effective vaping (see changa) try involving harmalas in your practice. Extracting rue is easier than extracting bark. You can eat/smoke/sublingual harmalas in advance and/or make changa. Harmalas will make everything much easier to deal with.

Dont forget oral route instead of vaping. Harmalas + 25 mg this I bet is already a good therapeutic treat for you. Very soft, warm, slow, gentle, and on a day you might be surprised that it does take you deeper than expected.

I think you need to SLOW DOWN and vaping pure spice is not exactly fulfilling that goal, more the opposite, it races on one. Harmalas will slow it all down and gentle it out.

If you're unwilling to go harmalas, stop vaping 40 like that, its a disaster in the making, my opinion. Alternative: sandwich method in a bong. Glass vapor genie, with a much lower dose.

Please start studying this site like if your life depends on it, yes it is serious this dmt.

I wish you well and common sense.

Running Bear
#13 Posted : 5/3/2016 3:40:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm not sure about zippo lighter fluid. Look at the ingredients and make sure its 99-100% naphtha. If I was you I would buy some Klean-Strip VM&P Naphtha. The way you're smoking it works very well just make sure you don't hold the flame to close 2 the foil. When I vape 50mg and bellow I use a 2 L soda bottle and with 50-100mg I like to use a jug. If you're going to be doing this on a regular basis you may want 2 invest in a something like a Sherlock VG Vaporizer but a lot of people think the foil/bottle method is the way to go for a breakthrough.

1.Put dmt in a small glass jar and redissolve it in 50ml of naptha. I redissolve by giving the jar a hot water bath. If your freezer gets really cold I would only use 500mg of dmt at a time with 50ml of naptha because it may recrystallize fast.

2. cover it up and put in the freezer for about a hour. The time frame really depends on the freezer.

3. now all the impurities should be on the bottom. Poor off the clean naptha/dmt onto a glass tray with out the impurities. A glass turkey baster may help.

4. Put glass tray with clean naptha/dmt in freezer for 12 hours.

5. After 12 hours take out your glass tray and poor off the naptha. dmt crystals should be on the bottom of tray. Put in front of a cold fan to dry. I like to fan dry for at least 12 hours just to be safe. you now have clean dmt Thumbs up

Felnik
#14 Posted : 5/3/2016 4:04:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like you need to do more research .
This stuff is powerful, set and setting is the key to this .
First thing would be make sure your spice is clean
2nd thing is find a better device I don't like plastic bottles
and heat I think it's a bad combo. At least use glass if your making
Your own device or aquire a better device if your serious about it .

Lose all expectation and let go of your attachments or try to practice this.
Make changa with some form of harmala.
Go easy, lower the dose work more gradually . Let your body
And mind get used to the weirdness before you go hard into it .
What's the rush ? Your building all kinds of mental blocks for yourself
And obviously have belief systems they are causing fear.
Let go of that stuff and just experience the stuff for what it is as it happens.
Be a witness not a scared victim of it .
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

Running Bear
#15 Posted : 5/3/2016 5:51:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It looks like acacia confusa dmt so don't be surprised if you lose half your weight after a re-x or 2. You wasn't really smoking 40mg of nn dmt which is why you didn't breakthrough. If you did a de-fat 1 re-x should be enough. After your re-x I would load 70mg of dmt because its probably going to be around 70% pure. Best of luck my friend!
Smile

pitubo
#16 Posted : 5/3/2016 6:41:30 PM

dysfunctional word machine

Irony, you may most of all need to learn to let go. Let go of your expectations of what the dmt experience is like. It is personal and it is different and changing all the time. Let go of your worries about your mother's reaction. It is your life, not hers. Let go of your fear to confront your fears.

It may help you a bit if you are able to create an environment for smoking where you are certain that you will not be disturbed. Doing some breathing exercises beforehand, to relax your body and mind and saturate your body with oxygen, may also be beneficial. Focus not on inhaling deeply, but on exhaling deeply. Inhaling will come automatically. With the exhalations should come progressive relaxation. When you are fully relaxed and loaded up on oxygen, you are ready to smoke the dmt.

Smoking from a sheet of aluminium foil is really not recommended. It is very hard not to burn the dmt and burning dmt has by some people been reported to produce "darker" experiences. If you don't want to buy a fancy "vapor genie" device, look into building your own "the machine". Searching the forum will show you more information. Basically it involves melting a dose of dmt onto steel or copper sponge, placing that in any regular smoking pipe, putting more metal sponge on top (to temper the flames from the lighter so that only hot air and not flames reach the dmt) and inhaling the flame from a lighter or torch lighter through it.

I don't agree with Squatting Bear to load up larger amounts of dmt than necessary. Instead it is better to start small and to increase the dose gradually.

The harmala that some people mentioned should be easily found in your place. Look for Üzerlik. Be aware that if you have smoked or eaten harmala, the dmt may act cumulatively. After an initial dose, only a very small amount is needed for a second dose to take effect. If you take oral dmt + harmala, the trip will last much longer than when you smoke, so in that case it is even more important to not take too much at once, but to learn your dose by working up gradually.

Just take your time. There is no hurry.

JustCurious.
#17 Posted : 5/3/2016 7:32:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DO NOT USE ZIPPO LIGHTER FLUID! It leaves a very nasty smell and taste on the product.

JustCurious.
#18 Posted : 5/3/2016 7:36:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Squatting Bear that is poor advice. 70 mg is way too much, especially after you clean it, it will be even purer so why add more? Quoting percentages like 70%, where are you pulling that number from? Even red jungle spice has been shown to be 90%+ if I remember correctly.

Plus, in my experience, there is no real need for a recrystallization, you should be able to get where you want to be with 30+ mg of that right there I'd like to think.

Running Bear
#19 Posted : 5/3/2016 8:15:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

no real need for a recrystallization? Now who's giving poor advice. These are dangerous chemicals that we are using and that DMT is full of plant fats/NMT and god knows what other impurities. I shouldn't have said 70% but if someone had a gun up to my head and asked me if that dmt is going to be 100% after 1 re-x i would have to say no. If he is using the bottle method he will probably burn up some of the dmt anyways. It's not like 70 mg is going to kill the guy and it only lasts 15 min tops. This is why it's best just to use mimosa hostilis, it's worth the extra money.

pitubo
#20 Posted : 5/4/2016 12:52:50 AM

dysfunctional word machine

Squatting Bear wrote:
These are dangerous chemicals that we are using and that DMT is full of plant fats/NMT and god knows what other impurities.

Correctly performed extractions leave no dangerous chemicals behind in the end product. dmt is full of dmt, what else? Some extracts may contain significant amounts of waxes, fats and other tryptamines.

Different people have different sensitivity to dmt. It is best if people discover their own sweet spot, working up from a low dose. This also gives them the opportunity to improve their smoking technique in the meanwhile. Telling them to start high because you are making assumptions about the purity of their dmt and the effectiveness of their smoking technique is IMHO unsound advice.

12NEXT